Pnp Why Unstable Spartans might die from laughing.

• Thread starter DeletedUser33530
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

All the bold front i me talking

To the Members of Unstable Spartans,

I'm writing this MM in response to the large volume of defection requests that we have received here at New Era from your members. (Most shocking thing here is he knows what MM stands for)

First, I would like to say, that I emphasize with your plight (Proof of them being an MRA). Grepolis is a war game, but is still a team game that should be fun without having to deal with threats and profanity laced messages from your leaders (So if you dont agree with those kinds of messages why did you send this?). Especially from a leader that I have never seen send 1 of his own LS to break a siege (We have more than one leader so which one and the leader have alot of bp from breaking one your sieges with flying nukes). Leaders like this ending up only leading themselves in the end (Takes one to know one i guess). The system that we at New Era employ is VERY different from your current structure, so I understand your members desire to make a change. (Its called being an MRA)

For those who have yet to contact us, and are interested in a different path in this world, please respond to this PM and let me know your intentions.(To rim you kind sir, thats kind of why we are at war with you.) Your name will be kept in the utmost confidence so you will not risk retaliation from your current leadership. We will not be sending invites until we have fully assessed the situation of your positioning and our ability to provide the proper support (I had some spartan ask for invites as a joke. Took them two minutes to receive invites). But, the way things are trending, things are moving fast with the dismantling of Unstable Spartans (Where the heck do you get your info from? ), and we would like to provide the softest fall possible in the chaos to come over the next few weeks (Oh no chaos in a war game!). Current Unstable Spartans leadership and unprofessional (New Era players) or rude players (New Era players) will not be receiving invites, as their personalities would clash with ours (So your not experienced players who want to win, work together and conquer. well ok then). Frankly, they will probably just quit this world.

Thank you for your time, (No thank you i cant stop laughing right now)

Gregg aka. gminnick13 (The noob)

Diplomate of New Era​

DeletedUser39972

Lol, guess he's trying to take a page out of Goebbels play book and pass around some propaganda... too bad propaganda doesn't work if it's not a little bit believable.

DeletedUser33530

i have done this before in some MRAs i have made. this works when the alliance is full of noobs not guys ready to conquer the world lol

DeletedUser

I don't understand :heh: So US members are asking to join new era ?

DeletedUser33530

no new era thinks we want to join an MRA run by noobs

DeletedUser

I dunno, from what I've heard US is falling apart. A bunch of players quitting including some big players and leaders. Also moral is generally low among the remaining members. I think some people are gonna take up that offer

DeletedUser33530

I dunno, from what I've heard US is falling apart. A bunch of players quitting including some big players and leaders. Also moral is generally low among the remaining members. I think some people are gonna take up that offer
People are leaving cause they have to leave for the real world or they hated the world speed.. We are kicking a lot of guy lately too so anyone who stupid enough to join these noobs is probably on the kick list now anyway. We aren't falling apart. You want to see falling apart look at NWO. don't see them, exactly. Been I respect your loyalty to your alliance but please don't believe everything your leaders tell you.

That propaganda i mentioned was stuff like this being sent to our allies.

Hello,

Now that your ally Unstable Spartans is in collapse and free-fall with their leadership and active members leaving this world, and leaving behind an alliance of selfish big pointed sim-city players. I am wondering if we could potentially re-boot our relationship. You guys are the real deal unlike your 'paper tiger' friends, as noted by our heteroi who wanted to get you guys to join us back in your Red Viper days.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its more than normal that ppl leave or migrate into other servers. Its huge part of the game and thats why InnoGames are starting a new server lets say every month. That why they keep players interest in the game.
So Been Jamin, i advice you to play another year, see how it goes, learn the game mechanics and then random talk in the forum.

DeletedUser

Guess what guys? Nobody is leaving. And US is stabilizing on northern fronts while actively ripping Elite to shreds on the southern front. We have made new friends ;) And it won't be long before we go on the offensive in the north, with a wrath that LoG's biremes will be unable to stop!

DeletedUser33530

Guess what guys? Nobody is leaving. And US is stabilizing on northern fronts while actively ripping Elite to shreds on the southern front. We have made new friends ;) And it won't be long before we go on the offensive in the north, with a wrath that LoG's biremes will be unable to stop!

i guessed that all those biermes came from new era and immortals