Why We Lost

DeletedUser32254

Interesting reading.
From my perch up in 34,,,, I was impressed with how quickly LOE was able to complete their wonders. Excellent job!

But LOE might not have gotten anywhere near that if it had not been for the betrayal of one of the Dragon branches. Retaking that territory in the heart of Dragon land cost us much time and energy that should have been spent eating into LOE land. But you will have that when one big ego throws a baby fit and his mates follow. Such is Grepo.

On a personal note: Over the years since en 9 I have seen a disturbing pattern of lack of action from Inno to various forms of skulduggery (if it is not in a form which directly eats into revenue) which has cost me great team mates and cost Inno paying customers. Misguided attempts to protect the reputation of the game? Covering for mates? I don't know the answer to that.

And while I am on a rant,, I came late to this world and might have missed it but in a couple of revolt worlds after Helike I had the misfortune(s) to land near whole alliances that spent outrageous amounts of gold. Not just your typical gold whores,, spending that would make a gold ho blush by at least the bulk of the alliance members. Have people lost their minds? If you have a notion to spend that much,, try Poker, at least you will have a chance of winning some of it back. Better yet, if you have that much money to throw away on a "free" game, donate it to a charity.

Anywho, I was happy with the bulk of the Dragon leadership. I can find little fault with their performance. I would be happy to serve with them again.
LOE caught the break and was able to capitalize on it, well done players!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

On a personal note: Over the years since en 9 I have seen a disturbing pattern of lack of action from Inno to various forms of skulduggery (if it is not in a form which directly eats into revenue) which has cost me great team mates and cost Inno paying customers. Misguided attempts to protect the reputation of the game? Covering for mates? I don't know the answer to that.

These are just the comments of a pure genius. BraveLittleToaster here - one of the ones you are assuredly referring to as "that bunch with the attack bot in 34." Yeah, no one in our alliance cheated, ever. Despite your literal hundreds of reports you sent in, not a one was banned. Why? Because no cheating was found. You are just too immature to acknowledge the fact that we, as an alliance of 10, were dominating you. We were better players, in a more organized and active alliance, with a vastly superior understanding of the game, plain and simple. I'm not sure what world you live in but in the world I live in finding something for sale on the internet does not equate to any sort of "proof" that someone else has it. I've found a lot of stuff for sale on the internet. It would be awesome if by just seeing it for sale means I own it. But sadly, that doesn't appear to be the case. Maybe those players that left due to their "understandable frustrations" might have stuck around if you had the level of maturity that comes with accepting that there are just better players than you out there and tried to learn something in the process. Too bad, so sad.

DeletedUser32254

These are just the comments of a pure genius. BraveLittleToaster here - one of the ones you are assuredly referring to as "that bunch with the attack bot in 34." Yeah, no one in our alliance cheated, ever. Despite your literal hundreds of reports you sent in, not a one was banned. Why? Because no cheating was found. You are just too immature to acknowledge the fact that we, as an alliance of 10, were dominating you. We were better players, in a more organized and active alliance, with a vastly superior understanding of the game, plain and simple. I'm not sure what world you live in but in the world I live in finding something for sale on the internet does not equate to any sort of "proof" that someone else has it. I've found a lot of stuff for sale on the internet. It would be awesome if by just seeing it for sale means I own it. But sadly, that doesn't appear to be the case. Maybe those players that left due to their "understandable frustrations" might have stuck around if you had the level of maturity that comes with accepting that there are just better players than you out there and tried to learn something in the process. Too bad, so sad.

It is your lie, kellyanne conway, you can tell it any way you want too.
No one is that good AND that lucky, every single time.
You covered it well and got away with it, I guess some sort of kudos are in order for that. But you might have made it look a little less obvious. Maybe throw in a "late" 1.5 sec snipe now and then. LOL

The "proof" was that such a thing exists when Inno swore to the high heavens that it did not, could not.

There was not a doubt in my mind but if there had been, your post here would have dispelled it.

DeletedUser54393

Playing against and with them I can assure you that they are that good.

Great understanding of the game experienced leadership and very active players No bot needed

And really this world is closed and been dead for alot longer than that. I fail to see why anyone would even care now?

DeletedUser43325

It is your lie, kellyanne conway, you can tell it any way you want too.
No one is that good AND that lucky, every single time.
You covered it well and got away with it, I guess some sort of kudos are in order for that. But you might have made it look a little less obvious. Maybe throw in a "late" 1.5 sec snipe now and then. LOL

The "proof" was that such a thing exists when Inno swore to the high heavens that it did not, could not.

There was not a doubt in my mind but if there had been, your post here would have dispelled it.

Yes, we are that good. Thank you for the compliment.

Let me just extrapolate your logic here.

"The "proof" was such a thing exists when Inno said it did not"

First of all, lets see a screenshot of a mod saying that bots dont exist. Every mod knows that bots exist, it's part of their freaking job to detect the bots that exist, you numpty. Now its possible that they could have said that the bots don't exist on the accounts that you are obsessively reporting - although I find that unlikely as well given they aren't permitted to discuss their findings (or in our case, lack thereof).

So essentially what you are saying is that the PROOF that "we were cheating" is that there is a device that exists that mods said didnt exist (a clear lie). That's like you saying that you think Santa is real. Your mom says that Santa isn't real (even though she didn't). You google "is santa real?" and the fourth result down says "yes santa is real." That obviously means that I am Santa. And your PROOF that I am Santa is that google said Santa is real. A ridiculous example, sure - but somehow still more reasonable than anything you've written thus far.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Lol reading Miknel has inspired me to comment here.

Yes Miks mini 34 team was good. Experienced and skilled and therefore able to handle their number disadvantage very well. There are many legitimate ways to ensure brilliant timing every time if you are willing to invest the time and effort and set up your cities properly.

The best timer i ever knew could get 7 chances on each anchor. If he sent say ls, that means once with slow trans and once alone - 14 chances. I can't do that but using the planner i can get 5 per anchor so thats still potentially 10 chances. Starting 10 secs before and finishing 10 secs after is a 20 sec window, since the anti timer allows 10 secs either way this is really a 40 sec window for timing. If you have 10 chances with each city you can see that its not hard to get close time every time.

I once played a world where all the top fighters used this system. Towards the end when we all had loads cities only same sec/1 sec was good enough so we cancelled attacks/support that did not meet with that criteria. If you looked at an incoming conversion it looked impossible unless you understood what was happening. Needless to say a lot were reported as cheats but from the cs sent to me I could tell it was trial and error.

DeletedUser32254

Lol reading Miknel has inspired me to comment here.

Yes Miks mini 34 team was good. Experienced and skilled and therefore able to handle their number disadvantage very well. There are many legitimate ways to ensure brilliant timing every time if you are willing to invest the time and effort and set up your cities properly.

The best timer i ever knew could get 7 chances on each anchor. If he sent say ls, that means once with slow trans and once alone - 14 chances. I can't do that but using the planner i can get 5 per anchor so thats still potentially 10 chances. Starting 10 secs before and finishing 10 secs after is a 20 sec window, since the anti timer allows 10 secs either way this is really a 40 sec window for timing. If you have 10 chances with each city you can see that its not hard to get close time every time.

I once played a world where all the top fighters used this system. Towards the end when we all had loads cities only same sec/1 sec was good enough so we cancelled attacks/support that did not meet with that criteria. If you looked at an incoming conversion it looked impossible unless you understood what was happening. Needless to say a lot were reported as cheats but from the cs sent to me I could tell it was trial and error.

Yep, I heard the same "explanation" for a couple months from some of the ones who grew frustrated after it became obvious,, and obvious that there would be no action on it.

And similar outraged denials from gold abusers over the years. LOL

Believe as you wish. As I said, the action in 34 was just a sideshow. Unhelpful but not a major factor.

DeletedUser52220

Yes! Believe as you wish BLT! Not like we would know the facts on this or anything!

DeletedUser43325

Yep, I heard the same "explanation" for a couple months from some of the ones who grew frustrated after it became obvious,, and obvious that there would be no action on it.

And similar outraged denials from gold abusers over the years. LOL

Believe as you wish. As I said, the action in 34 was just a sideshow. Unhelpful but not a major factor.

The fact that you put the word explanation in quotes kind of just proves your ignorance on the subject. No need to give this guy any more pointers - he deserves to remain a below average player unable to to accept reality.

DeletedUser31385

Guys... enough of the cheating talk. Discussions about cheating are against the rules. If you suspect someone of cheating, please send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser32254

Now we are deleting posts? O----K

No biggy,, I think we were done here. Not much more, of use, that could be said.

DeletedUser43325

Well I'm pretty sure if you break the rules your posts are deleted. That's kind of how rules work. You break them and you are reprimanded. Or, in an example that is near and dear to your original post, you don't break them, and you aren't. Pretty simple.