Why will the above poster's alliance disband?

DeletedUser5061

I lol'd

New World Marauders 5/10 these late comers tend to last since the expect a few losses here and there unlike the ones from the beginning who go in thinking it's gonna be a easy.

My alliance: -Black Shadows- aka. The Jokers III

DeletedUser

10/10 chance of failing. because i somehow gain leadership and the alliance implodes from my awesomeness . i unfortunately die in the blaze of awesomeness. I'm awesome

my alliance Dark Calling aka Dark Calling

DeletedUser

-Macedonian Empire-

9/10 Too many too small. A lot of quantity but little quality it might seem on paper

Brutal Kittens

DeletedUser

-Macedonian Empire-

9/10 Too many too small. A lot of quantity but little quality it might seem on paper

Brutal Kittens

Tough one

I would say... 6/10. One of the top guys, but still fairly small and in a spot where there are some big alliances.

Confederate States.

DeletedUser

5/10

Need to bump in your ocean alliance ranking, but a decent(used loosely) player average. They will disband because O55 is to smexy to have one alliance be completely dominant.

VRoK

DeletedUser

9/10

the shadows are gonna getcha!!
(only 9 because some straglers might keep the alliance name running just for the sake of it :p)

DeletedUser

9/10

the shadows are gonna getcha!!
(only 9 because some straglers might keep the alliance name running just for the sake of it :p)

As far as I know, we've conquered 4 BS cities and another 2 through allied alliances, and BS have conquered two VRoK cities. (2 from valzer and 2 from people who have since deleted their accounts)

2/10

You guys do seem a bit arrogant;however, BS will probably keep annoying us for awhile.

~VRoK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

VROK, I was in that alliance, I didn't agree with some things said by the leaders, but still a nice alliance:
6/10

DeletedUser

the delicatessen right? 4/10 high average points and seem to be doing well.

Dynamis.

DeletedUser7160

Dynamis: 8/10, have some solid players at the top, apparently, but a whole lot of dead weight. If you don't cull your roster and tighten requirements the dead weight will bring you down. Defense maintenance for noobs on a 3x speed will kill you.

Coalition of Hades Underground Dwellers [C.H.U.D.]

DeletedUser

4/10 Keep the middle of the O44 for themselves, with the only real opponent (BlackShadows) in the east - nicely separated. So it will not be the outside pressure, that will kill them. It will be real life cause Calambragoras spends much too much time and efford in this game and will soon quit the world. I doubt, that without him this alliance will last long. But on the other side most active O44 players, that are not sitting on the eastern part of it, have no good alternative. So they will most probably stick together.

My alliance is Phantom Knights