Why Will The Above Poster's Alliance Disband

DeletedUser

Simple game, the person above you states their alliance name at the end of their post and you have to rate the likeliness out of 10 that it'll disband in the next month then describe why and then leave your alliance name at the end of yours.

E.g:
Originally Posted by Some Guy

I say 2/10 of 10 because you're all in a tight group and as far as I can see you're all active.
If you were to disband I'd think it'd be because a conflict in leadership.
-Some Alliance-

Originally Posted by Some Spammer

6/10 i think u disband coz u r rlly big and peeple no like peeple bigger ten dem

Originally Posted by Some other normal Guy

Umm... You're supposed to post your alliance but whatever.

9/10 None of you guys have experience, especially the leadership and none of you actually seem dedicated to playing the game and are just being farmed. It may not be that your alliance will disband but it certainly won't be functioning properly.
_Some Other Alliance_

I think you get it.
And please... Don't be a spammer.
(Credits go to Aicy)
My alliance: Iunctus

DeletedUser

2/10
great alliance and tons of experianced player. dont see being disbanded in near future. untill and unless having an war with the other alliance like marines or the sgc

my alliance: Black Legion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6/10
Pretty good chance of going the way of the dinosaur. Not too many solid players. Their only saving grace is their distance from other top alliances.

DeletedUser

1/10.

Very unlikely to disband, a group of elite players close together, dominate the rankings. The only way could be through leadership disputes between Thunder435 and GenDodo (Which is unlikely)

DeletedUser

1/10

Nicely organised alliance, not falling anytime soon. :)

DeletedUser

3/10

unlikely they are experienced, though their original aim of taking out the penguins ended quickly and there are a few mods in here, sometimes the mods tend to move on early one or with the next world opening

Alliance S.G.C.

DeletedUser

1/10

very strong alliance claiming milestones and one of the top in the world. Only way i can see them disbanding is if every member was rimmed at exactly the same time. Not too likely.

TriLambdas

DeletedUser

Trilambs - 6/10. I actually think they are too inactive to disband. Only 9 players remain, none with multi-cities. Only 2-3 player appear to be online everyday. I think the active players may jump to another club, leaving sapphire sorrows with a bag full of farms.

But with that said, I have to admit I respect he Revenge of the Nerds attitude. But it brings up he question, which one of you is pretending to be the black gay guy?

next alliance - Semper Fi

DeletedUser

Semper Fi - 1/10

Going to stay together, if only because of the name.
One thing that makes me grin, then shudder, is that Lambda has The Marines...
And Semper Fi, Latin for "Always Faithful".
But...which is, in modern locution, a Marine slogan/motto.
Coincidence? It does make a thoughtful person wonder...

next allaince - The Socially (and slightly) Gamey Club

DeletedUser

Semper Fi - 1/10
...One thing that makes me grin, then shudder, is that Lambda has The Marines...And Semper Fi
I'm not implying we have any relationship, good nor bad, with aforementioned Marines, but I found this cool charm bracelet we could all wear.
Kinda dumb for the world's foremost fighting force.

Semper-Fi-Marines-%28Mega%29.jpg

DeletedUser

Its interesting that Semper Fi stands for always faithful.

I can still read comments in our forums by Semper Fi members :D

J.

DeletedUser

I cant remember if im honest mate.

At times i find this game goes real fast, and sometimes it seems to drag !!

I dare say its the same for everyone depending if they are attacking or doing something a bit more high intnsity or not, but there were (and still are I think) posts by hosam, and others.

J.

DeletedUser2663

Just as a reminder (for the next person who dose an on topic post) the next alliance is still next allaince - The Socially (and slightly) Gamey Club. <<<<<<<

DeletedUser

Just as a reminder (for the next person who dose an on topic post) the next alliance is still next allaince - The Socially (and slightly) Gamey Club. <<<<<<<

Because their leader is from New Zealand. Lol New Zealand. Kiwis. Flight of the Concords. lol.

DeletedUser

I just went, but just to keep the ball rolling.

SGC (aka Christmas Club) - 3/10 to disband anytime soon. Excellent players at the top. Tip of the hat to Metal Core & High Notes. I've never talked to TheoSlayer, but the stats are impressive, the guy kills 1000+ every day and twice on Sundays. But ~6 inactives in their bottom 10. Possible inactives that they are farming and/or conquering. Bottom 10 not contributing to BP.

Two months from now, I wonder if the couple top players don't merge into another core alliance and make the supremely dominant team.

NEXT - Santas Army