Why?

DeletedUser17045

Why does it seem that the Phi World Forum has just sparked up in activity when we can't log into the world? Can't people multi-task? Geeze,you are all a bunch of this guy:

robot-chicken-stupid-monkey-Stoop_d.jpg

I just thought I might open up this thread so we could discuss various options on how to boost the activity levels apart from the obvious:

-PnPs
-Papers
-DOTW

So, anyone with a suggestion(s) please do tell, we must revive this forum!

DeletedUser17045

I know you're here, but things don't seem the same. It annoys me that as the Phi server is down, activity has increased, but when its functioning normally, activity levels are low. There is not a lot of contribution from everyone. It seems as tho people are waiting on others to liven things up a bit. -.-

DeletedUser

I quite often overlook the forums here but never seem to find any threads that are relevant to me

DeletedUser17045

Well, rating players, top15 alliances, PnPs, Papers, are all relevant to everyone. There are 4 right there for you :p

+ General involvement is fun too :D

DeletedUser17045

Am I crying? :p I'm merely ranting some frustration here.

DeletedUser

Some people can get bored indeed if no one doesn't keep in check with the forums :D I just started get more interested in the forums due to Chi's opening, and that is the story of why I am here now!