Why?

DeletedUser19569

WHY? why do people find enjoyment out of disbanding and sabotaging alliances? It Just happened to mine for the 3rd time!!!! I know you can say i should have learned my lesson, but i was VERY careful who i trusted and Obviously people cannot be anymore..But really i am interested..What is so amazing about it...All i see in it is cowardice and really being a jerk..

DeletedUser

don't give founder rights to anyone
they disband it because of 3 reasons (it can be one or multiple):
-they find it funny that you're nooby enough
-you are their enemy
-they hat you

DeletedUser19569

i can understand founder rights..i dont..but leader rights you need like one or two. and my alliance honestly wasnt very threatening, so im guessing it was for the fun of it. ITs really not cool..

DeletedUser

do you have any friends on Grepolis?
If you do, then they are perfect leaders

DeletedUser19569

Very true as 2 of them were but the 3rd was a leader from a merge that we had..i talked with him alot got to know him and I felt like he was a good guy and could be trusted...apparently not..its just so hard to find trustworthy people.

DeletedUser

Most people think its funny, which sometimes I kindove do also.

DeletedUser19569

ok..i guess i could see that if i was on the other side of it..Would you be ticked if it happened to a alliance that you created though? and put alot of time and effort into?

DeletedUser

Yes, but if it was was an alliance I made for fun I wouldn't care, but if I was serious about it, I would be very mad.

DeletedUser16076

I've been on the side of an alliance thats been disbanded before and i thought of it like this...

If an alliance gets disbanded than its obviously not going to work. If I'm honest, alliances only work if they are run by people who know each other from elsewhere, join them.

DeletedUser19569

that is a very good point..it gets very annoying when like 20 people ask to be a leader and i wanna scream NOOO stop asking..I will probably only work with people i Know from now.

DeletedUser16076

This is why I like the forum, because it is a great way of getting to know which players are good and friendly to work with and those that you should just stay away from.

I see you have only just joined the forum so read most of the posts to see what the players are like. Its what I did and I know quite a few players now :)

DeletedUser19569

That is a very good idea..i will definitely do that. Thank you.

DeletedUser16076

You're welcome :) My name is the same ingame so feel free to ask me anything ingame as well :)

DeletedUser19569

Ok i definitely will..I'm pretty new to this game only been playing about a month or so. I enjoy it very much though.

DeletedUser

yeah thats a another thing, that you don't want to create an alliance your self, when your new, take some time to learn the game

DeletedUser19569

well I HAD some help from some better players..got me started off and i was doing pretty good till now...

DeletedUser

Basically anyone you see on the external forums is going to want to disband your alliance. Players that think they are pro because they have played a stupidly simple game a few months longer than you and find it hilarious to disband alliances whenever they can.

DeletedUser19569

hmm...seems very childish..oh well...i can see now that it is just something I will have to learn to look out for and be careful about.

DeletedUser16076

It can be hard but you have to be authoritive with people if you want to succeed. It's not usually how I act to tell people what to do but after a couple failed alliances I learned to stand by my decisions and made an alliance work. If you stand by what you think is best for the alliance and just learn from what you done wrong you will make a good leader.
I'm sure you have learnt from your mistake and will not give people you dont know founder/leader rights ;)