why?

DeletedUser39931

maybe theres something wrong here.
i have the forced loyalty thing on my city so i been looted my farms but now there going into revolt even though forced loyalty is still on.

why is this happening can anyone tell me?

DeletedUser25249

you probably have less than 80% mood from another token quest, where its lost loyalty

DeletedUser39931

no i had 2 forced loyalty quests stored i ran the first one no problem 5 min looted no problem then ran the second one expecting the same but the mood went down i didnt notice it cos i thought the forced loyalty was on.

ill retake the farms no poblem but i wanna know why i just got conned

DeletedUser10962

Sure you didn't hit an event that made it drop? That's how I usually do it

DeletedUser43011

no i had 2 forced loyalty quests stored i ran the first one no problem 5 min looted no problem then ran the second one expecting the same but the mood went down i didnt notice it cos i thought the forced loyalty was on.

I can't imagine you was conned but if you feel that strongly about it then post a ticket as nobody here can help you.

Mods will need to look at your account and see what was happening at the time.

I think it's likely you looted after the first one ended but before you started the 2nd one and didn't realise.

DeletedUser31385

So the first one expired? If that is the case, you didn't get conned. How long did you wait until after looting the first time?

DeletedUser50602

It could also be that morale was lower than 80% when you started using the forced loyalty. If it is already low and you loot it could revolt even though you don't lose any more morale.