Will the Real MRA Please Stand Up?

DeletedUser41523

There's been a lot of chatter about what an MRA is and how the Balkans and Bad With Names are an MRA for allying with each other. But after the Unnatural Selection merge into Spirtum Sancti, I really want to question who the MRA is?

Its my understanding that Bad With Names and Balkans took weeks of criticism for allying. Its also my understanding that if you want any real shot at winning the world you have two choices. Join Bad With Names and Balkans' side. Or join Spirtum's coalition.

At the start of yesterday. BWN/BB had 158 players on their side. Spirtum Sancti's coalition had 482 players and they're not under 500 for lack of trying. This staggering number and the attempts to keep increasing it appears to have caused Ice and Fire, the alliance on the best run against the Balkans in the past week, to switch sides.

As it stands right now each side has:

BWN/BB: 190 Players
SS Coalition: 450 Players

So I gotta ask it. Which side is the MRA?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21944

We had a lot of leadership issues in Ice and Fire. Lots of different views on basically everything lol. Sucks it ended the way it did but It was going to happen eventually

DeletedUser41523

I think a lot of people are in line with the anti-coalition thinking tbh. Doesn't help that the hate randomly manifested for a pair of alliances just minding their own business and playing the game.

DeletedUser56719

@The Smilodon Fatalis we are 44 MRA ;)

And about that numbers. What a coalition do you see around? It just happens that BWN started too many wars, and most importantly they started to spam everyone in this server for no reason.

Their lack of strategy may doom their alliance. That is what I hope. They still do blind actions. They still didn't managed to detach from spamming and lmding. Even if they may win some fights, they still didn't managed to see through our plans. That makes me happy. I am glad I could be a part of the winning side.

DeletedUser54706

Is a merge between 2 pairs of alliances who then proceed to instantly cut ~25 players who weren't pulling weight or whatever the reason still counted as an MRA? MRA means mass recruit, mass implies there is no minimum requirement to be a part of the alliance, cutting a large group of players for not meeting a requirement implies not mass recruitment

jus' sayin, but i'm happy to don the '44MRA' title ;)

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
@The Smilodon Fatalis we are 44 MRA ;)

And about that numbers. What a coalition do you see around? It just happens that BWN started too many wars, and most importantly they started to spam everyone in this server for no reason.

Their lack of strategy may doom their alliance. That is what I hope. They still do blind actions. They still didn't managed to detach from spamming and lmding. Even if they may win some fights, they still didn't managed to see through our plans. That makes me happy. I am glad I could be a part of the winning side.

Started to spam everyone for no reason lol are you high?

kingpg28

Phrourach
everyone on this server is guilty of perjury and will atone for their crimes with maximum sentence. Both MRA coalitions will be victim to my reign of terror

DeletedUser55265

Curious who the 450 players are? We fight balkans because they attacked us, nothing more and nothing less. We turned down their proposal to merge and turn on ice so they went to ice who done what they done for their own sake, I doubt that had anything to do with sancti! I'd imagine wonders may well be quite interesting in this world and I'd be curious to see what happens if bwn and balkans have 3 each...

DeletedUser41523

Is a merge between 2 pairs of alliances who then proceed to instantly cut ~25 players who weren't pulling weight or whatever the reason still counted as an MRA? MRA means mass recruit, mass implies there is no minimum requirement to be a part of the alliance, cutting a large group of players for not meeting a requirement implies not mass recruitment

jus' sayin, but i'm happy to don the '44MRA' title ;)

When you mm out to bunnies and I’m assuming beasties, OV, Flaming Dragon, black sails, etc. about an op because you’re loosely coordinating with those groups then yeah I’d say it’s an MRA coalition.

Also kind of MRAish to throw an ally in Greeks under the bus for more members, 5-10 of which appear to do anything useful. Though I do admire the ballsiness in doing that.

Edit: They’ve also tried to enlist us into the coalition. Which amusement of trying to enlist one of BWN’s original founders aside. Which ever side wins doesn’t really impact us due to a lot of us not caring about WW and just wanting to fight with friends.

DeletedUser56772

Started to spam everyone for no reason lol are you high?

Challenger on 2020-01-30 at 21:40
Behave buddy. We could easily send you into VM like we did Broe

(Source:World Chat)

Big Papa is fine. You're delusional just like the creator of this thread who keeps on writing fake stuff about bwn and tries to keep their image clean.

Funny that BWN conducted an operation on Black Sails XII players (AngeyP) knowing very well they are known for spams. And then blamed it on OV when Black Sails lighted them up for it. Truth was they were looking for a reason to resort to spamming OV since they were continously losing cities to OV which they were not expecting.

Source:

@The Kitten Fatalis, would be good if you stop worshipping BWN by writing biased content in your Threads and stop misleading people. BWN is a sh** team who only knows spamming when things don't go their way. There's absolutely nothing good to talk about this team.

DeletedUser55134

Big Papa is fine. You're delusional just like the creator of this thread who keeps on writing fake stuff about bwn and tries to keep their image clean.

Funny that BWN conducted an operation on Black Sails XII players (AngeyP) knowing very well they are known for spams. And then blamed it on OV when Black Sails lighted them up for it. Truth was they were looking for a reason to resort to spamming OV since they were continously losing cities to OV which they were not expecting.

Source:

@The Kitten Fatalis, would be good if you stop worshipping BWN by writing biased content in your Threads and stop misleading people. BWN is a sh** team who only knows spamming when things don't go their way. There's absolutely nothing good to talk about this team.
BB are even worse, dont forget about that.

DeletedUser55265

I'll put it on record that we have received no spam from balkans, just attacks, hunts and plenty cs. Maybe others have but we have not to date, a respectful enemy to have from our point of view. I have however seen the spam from bwn to some of their locals and its pretty shocking viewing but there is always 2 sides to a story, once 1 starts it you get the ripple effect.

Spartan AD

Phrourach

Source:

DeletedUser16429

Source:

Sooo like OV took two cities from us then then the spam started and we lost more. But pretty positive we took at least 5 by that point so we weren’t losing and you’re the one spreading false info?

DeletedUser56772

the spam started and we lost more. But pretty positive we took at least 5 by that point so we weren’t losing and you’re the one spreading false info?

It's not about OV, it's about BWN. Or Are you trying to say that OV is a match to BWN? It's like NBA class players competing with high school team, and feeling good after beating them. With the roaster you have, it's obvious that OV will be losing a lot. You know what, the fact that you had to spam them to take out your anger or frustration for losing towns is such a low form of sportsmanship coming from your team.

Now, If I am right, The guy who threatened OV of spamming them to VM was in Siege today, and like a pussy you guys kicked him out to keep your record clean. Just read it in the world chat.

Top dogs bullying under dogs and still losing towns. You guys never stop amusing me. Keep whatever you all are doing, but stop playing the victim game. Have gutts enough to show your real face to the world. Smilodon is already advertising for you all.
Seriously what about this coalition s*it going on? Bwn started it and Smilodon is already trying to please you guys so BWN agrees to hug his rim team. If someone is responsible for the coalition, its none else than BWN.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
It's not about OV, it's about BWN. Or Are you trying to say that OV is a match to BWN? It's like NBA class players competing with high school team, and feeling good after beating them. With the roaster you have, it's obvious that OV will be losing a lot. You know what, the fact that you had to spam them to take out your anger or frustration for losing towns is such a low form of sportsmanship coming from your team.

Now, If I am right, The guy who threatened OV of spamming them to VM was in Siege today, and like a pussy you guys kicked him out to keep your record clean. Just read it in the world chat.

Top dogs bullying under dogs and still losing towns. You guys never stop amusing me. Keep whatever you all are doing, but stop playing the victim game. Have gutts enough to show your real face to the world. Smilodon is already advertising for you all.
Seriously what about this coalition s*it going on? Bwn started it and Smilodon is already trying to please you guys so BWN agrees to hug his rim team. If someone is responsible for the coalition, its none else than BWN.

Youre an idiot with an obviously tainted view of what’s gone on in this world. Things are not at all as you say.

I’m not even going to waste time trying to explain anything, I’m very confident I’ll be wasting my breath, so that’s all for now lmao.