Will the Real MRA Please Stand Up?

DeletedUser41523

1. I've definitely said negative about BWN. However its hard to negatively write about somebody that's rag dolling an entire world while the side getting ragdolled is the one doing the majority of the trash talk. You want something negative? By all means, perfectly willing to write it if something changes. Probably would be harsher than anything written so far since the team is loaded with people that I'd hold to a high standard.

2. Anyone that was in BWN leadership in Heliopolis, knows that whether I like people or not. I have zero issue coming in, very bluntly telling someone (even friends) that they're wrong on something, they're screwing up, or that their simply just not doing enough for me to value their opinion. So criticizing them as a team really wouldn't be an issue for me if I had something to run with. Since he's commenting, Nick's been one of my co-leaders on several worlds and got a front row seat to these events in particular. I'm sure he can tell you a lot about how I am.

3, If you're going to criticize then fine, I'm open to it. But use your actual IGN, not a throwaway forum account.

4. Just to make it perfectly clear, I do not care who wins in the end. It has zero impact on me. I'm not planning to participate in wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55134

I'll put it on record that we have received no spam from balkans, just attacks, hunts and plenty cs. Maybe others have but we have not to date, a respectful enemy to have from our point of view. I have however seen the spam from bwn to some of their locals and its pretty shocking viewing but there is always 2 sides to a story, once 1 starts it you get the ripple effect.
On a serious note, this just goes to prove that other allianves outbalkaned us by far. I must say I didn't expect this and I'm proud of my boyz.

DeletedUser56772

I’m not even going to waste time trying to explain anything,
Yeah, the Intel sites are wrong, the spams never happened. BWN is the victim. I believe BWN.
Sounds like someone is butt hurt lol. You will say something only if you will have something worth saying. Go Home Amateur.

DeletedUser56772

its hard to negatively write about somebody that's rag dolling an entire world while the side getting ragdolled is the one doing the majority of the trash talk
Ragdolling an entire world? Let's consider a premade X with almost all top players who allied right on day 1 to another premade Y with majority top players of the community. Then you have a small team Z on the rim secretly helping the team X by waging wars with the same teams that premade X is fighting and common Smilodon, it's very apparent that whether you personally plan to build WWs or not, TBWC is definitely joining the coalition of premade X and Y. Could still go on to mention all the teams that team X has absorbed by taking in their normal players and eating the food. So if you're telling me Ragdolling an entire world, not sure with what do you mean "entire world" assuming there is any team left with similar roaster. Looks more like fun teams to kill the time left till WWs hit especially when they are spamming teams as they couldn't take losing couple cities.

They can spam or hug teams or kick people to keep stats clean, I don't really care. But, Playing victims at the same time along with your biasness in their posts just because you have friends in BWN is sick. Please refran that or atleast mention that you're biased in your opinions about them.

DeletedUser38766

bwahaha and we got another p**** who likes to just trash talk and make forums more toxic once again lmao. Like smilodon said, use at least ign while doing it ffs. I must say you have no clue what you are talking as well :) . Take a chill bill and all will be good.

DeletedUser41523

Oh yes we are totally helping BWN because we are fighting Bunnies/Warlords. And I suppose occasionally making Unnatural Selection chuck at LMD sieges. Look I appreciate the hype. But I don’t think we’re changing the course of the war that much.

I’m willing to show you our pact list. Bad with names isn’t on it. I have offered Tomas and Zeuskiller more opportunities to join and work with TBWC than I’ve offered BWN. And the same goes for their end. TBWC is here to play for each other and ourselves. We wanted to get a world in, our 113 behind us, and show that we can repeat our successes.

I’ve also never said that BWN is the victim. In fact I would not be surprised if the spam war started on their end because one of their players got favor farmed and called it spam. There’s definitely a few people there that would probs do that. Both them and OV are my former teammates. I like most of them. And I have a simple solution to this issue. Agree to stop spamming each other. You both clearly hate it so much and find it detestable right? Surely sitting down and agreeing to not do it anymore won’t be hard.

But if that’s not acceptable then it’s neither of your first rodeos. So suck it up and deal with it.

DeletedUser55265

Smilodon is very biased, that's about all I agree on there. Booty to my knowledge are fighting everyone around them except maybe 1 team? They are doing it successfully on all fronts because they are here to fight. You can't say they are tied to bwn who are miles away because they fight what is in front of them, that's just stupid. Ever occur to you that booty are just doing their own thing? Sounds more like a desperate plea for booty to halt all aggression and hit lesser teams to ease preasure on you. Suck it up dude, if you are going to lose then lose with dignity and respect and hope that your team mates have maybe earned enough respect here to be invited into these giants in their next world

DeletedUser56709

We had a lot of leadership issues in Ice and Fire. Lots of different views on basically everything lol. Sucks it ended the way it did but It was going to happen eventually
You may think it was always going to end this way, but the founders of the alliance disagree, as you can tell by them all being ghosted by now. The founders of the alliance left balkans for a reason, because we dont approve of hugging. If you are so delusional that you think it was bound to happen you should get your head checked. have fun hugging until you lose.

DeletedUser56709

But aside from the hugging, you are willing to stab anyone in the back for a crown. Lets see who you betray next...

DeletedUser41523

I wanna touch on the biased thing. First off what negative am I supposed to say about Bad With Names here right now? Below is the score against everybody that's openly opposed to them. Half of the scores belong to OCEANS VETERANS who are winning as an individual branch by two scores (plus some kicks I hear). One branch in what I've been told is a mass coalition that at least is loosely working together to fight BWN owns half the scores on BWN and get this, they have two other branches in Flaming Dragon and Rising Phoenix which tilts the score back in BWN's favor.

eRam7AJ.png

This is getting pretty ridiculous. Here's some of the actual complaints that I've heard against BWN and my coverage of them.

- They are a premade and others are not
- They are an MRA for having a branch
- They are an MRA for allying with Balkans
- They kick cities to save stats therefore the war record is unfair
- That player was in their core
- You used to lead them therefore unfair
- They're not as good as En 107 therefore they shouldn't be #1
- They have all the top players but no BP
- The Booty Warrior Cult is refusing to join the coalition against Bad With Names. Therefore, we are actually in a coalition with Bad With Names

People want negative coverage on Bad With Names or for them to be moved out of the #1 spot? Try winning wars against them. Because all of this other info is false or irrelevant. The exception would be kicking. But you're going to tell me that they've kicked 54 towns worth of people?

DeletedUser56772

You just left Balkanz off the list when they are clearly working with them. I understand, it makes them look more of a victim to gain sympathy and justifies their actions against other teams. While on the same time, you included all other alliances together and brought up a nice score. Exactly why I say you're biased. And we shall see how long you can deny TBWC isn't going to hug BWN. I would be here to counter you with all the long fake information you're feeding the people here.

DeletedUser56709

dunno why beasties is in that list. they are at least 12 hours cs tt to the nearest bwn city. But bwn is hugging and simming, and the other side may be too, but either way, the way that bwn is playing, hugging the number 2 alliance is weak and deserves no crowns

DeletedUser16429

I can assure you that Booty Cult and BWN have had no talks of any friendly relationship. We are on opposite sides of the world and I’d say a good bit of BWN actually dislikes Dan(some leaders) while a few like Dan(include me in there) and the rest have no idea who he is or is indifferent. So before you start talking out your *** some more while don’t you actually inform yourself and try to make the score more respectable.

Nick out

DeletedUser56772

dunno why beasties is in that list
You're not BWN fan so according to Smilodon, you're part of the anti BWN coalition. The logic of this man is so good lol, while no mentions of the teams that are part of BWN fan group like TBWC, WarOKings, Balkanz etc

make the score more respectable
Respect? A team who only knows how to spam for no reason when the going gets tough. You have a real big mouth saying words like respect s**ker. As for the part of TBWC hugging BWN, yes I believe your lies. Please show me your filthy face again when you hug TBWC in the end game.

DeletedUser16429

You're not BWN fan so according to Smilodon, you're part of the anti BWN coalition. The logic of this man is so good lol, while no mentions of the teams that are part of BWN fan group like TBWC, WarOKings, Balkanz etc

Respect? A team who only knows how to spam for no reason when the going gets tough. You have a real big mouth saying words like respect s**ker. As for the part of TBWC hugging BWN, yes I believe your lies. Please show me your filthy face again when you hug TBWC in the end game.
HAHAHAHA THIS MAN JUST SAID WE HUG WAR OF KINGS

You actually are an idiot considering you didn’t check the stats you love to rely on so much. Believe the score was 67-1 last time i checked yesterday with only two players not in actual VM. And we have two in siege currently. God you just wanna talk to talk don’t you

DeletedUser41523

I left them off because your criticism is on BWN and a lot of criticism has been on BWN as fighters. If you want the Balkans record then fair game. It’s an absolutely different story. BWN/Balkans are winning on about a 2:1 ratio vs the above list. Beasties would be the MVP of the group for being a 12-3 leader vs Balkans. And playing by your definition of a coalition and adding TBWC. It just gets uglier.

As for BWN being a victim honestly I don’t think they are. But I do think they’ve victimized you in some way if they own this much real estate in your mind.

Edit: Yeah actually I should point out, I went full renegade on BWN in 107. I’ve apologized for it. Most people affected by this that I care about have accepted and moved on. Outside of occasionally chatting with Joe, Nick, Xuegou, Goku, or Darkstar about the game itself I’ve not spoken to BWN since the first couple days on the world. Neither side has asked for a pact. And tbh by poking the bear lumping us on the same side, you’re more likely just creating a self fulfilling prophecy than anything else. So I’d cut it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56772

HAHAHAHA THIS MAN JUST SAID WE HUG WAR OF KINGS
With the logic that Smilodon has made the anti BWN coalition, why not? I would add few more teams out of the blue to the coalition. Funny right. Looks the same to me.

DeletedUser16429

With the logic that Smilodon has made the anti BWN coalition, why not? I would add few more teams out of the blue to the coalition. Funny right. Looks the same to me.
No you’re just grasping at straws mate, you have no comeback and look dumb so why don’t you tuck tail and go back to losing. Seems like the only thing you’re good at and you’re not even a respectable loser. I like most of OV unlike whatever alliance you’re hiding in

DeletedUser56772

Doesn't look like that to me? Or do you want me to go so BWN can keep playing the victim game keeping its cards hidden from the other teams. You have a lot of agents here for sure like Smilodon, FlcoBlades, jooser and if they are not enough, you yourself.
First learn to play the game like a man instead of hiring spammers and stop kicking people. I would say +20 more cities to the BWN loss score if you did not kick people out when under siege. Pussi3s.