Will the Real MRA Please Stand Up?

DeletedUser16429

Dear Nick, Care throwing any lights on this? Or are we just going to pretend we never saw this.
[player]dfsadfs33234[/player] - report - BANNNED

[player]fgdfds34233[/player] - report - BANNNED

[player]4-24 characters[/player] - report - BANNED

[player]mfmvsdmv40430345403[/player] - report - BANNED

[player]Salve Civis[/player] - report -

[player]neg55864[/player]- Report - Banned

[player]PIPISPIPA[/player] and [player]poutsamoy[/player] - report for botting attacks/support

Shut you mouth kid. It’s even worse when the browns change their city names to stuff like BackLikeINeverLeft and are still 198 points. Seems sort of fishy don’t you think? No you probably would think otherwise based off your other posts

Edit: There are like 8 more accounts I can post but can’t be bothered till you try to post more dumb responses

DeletedUser56772

Shut you mouth kid. It’s even worse when the browns change their city names to stuff like BackLikeINeverLeft and are still 198 points. Seems sort of fishy don’t you think? No you probably would think otherwise based off your other posts

I hope you understand English. I asked you

How were the spams by brown guy made you jump to conclusion that OV is behind it?

Please answer the question. Don't dodge like you all trying to do from days. How were you so sure about that?

kingpg28

Phrourach
Funny that BWN conducted an operation on Black Sails XII players (AngeyP) knowing very well they are known for spams. And then blamed it on OV when Black Sails lighted them up for it. Truth was they were looking for a reason to resort to spamming OV since they were continously losing cities to OV which they were not expecting.

Source:
http://grepolife.com/en/121/player/5797579

pff i took a city without a OP... goat status

DeletedUser41523

this why ww sucks. You dont see this kind of hugging in dom

Yeah I mean who would desperately hug an entire world in domination? Certainly cannot think of a world where that just happened.

On a side note. Nobody has taken me up on my offer to mediate the spam thing out. Y’all must not care about it nearly as much as you all claim on here.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Yeah I mean who would desperately hug an entire world in domination? Certainly cannot think of a world where that just happened.

On a side note. Nobody has taken me up on my offer to mediate the spam thing out. Y’all must not care about it nearly as much as you all claim on here.
they're a bunch of attention seekers trying to be relevant like me

DeletedUser55265

Just stop spamming, doesn't really matter who started it. All sides leaders agree to kick spammers with solid proof and it's easily fixed. Stop ruining a great game for the standard players. Balkans don't spam beasties.... They could but they don't, if they did we would lose a spam war on simple numbers.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Just stop spamming, doesn't really matter who started it. All sides leaders agree to kick spammers with solid proof and it's easily fixed. Stop ruining a great game for the standard players. Balkans don't spam beasties.... They could but they don't, if they did we would lose a spam war on simple numbers.

ign? you got your first tally... get ready for spam... no room for crybabies

Challenger

Hekatontarch
Challenger on 2020-01-30 at 21:40
Behave buddy. We could easily send you into VM like we did Broe

(Source:World Chat)

Big Papa is fine. You're delusional just like the creator of this thread who keeps on writing fake stuff about bwn and tries to keep their image clean.

Funny that BWN conducted an operation on Black Sails XII players (AngeyP) knowing very well they are known for spams. And then blamed it on OV when Black Sails lighted them up for it. Truth was they were looking for a reason to resort to spamming OV since they were continously losing cities to OV which they were not expecting.

Source:

@The Kitten Fatalis, would be good if you stop worshipping BWN by writing biased content in your Threads and stop misleading people. BWN is a sh** team who only knows spamming when things don't go their way. There's absolutely nothing good to talk about this team.
I said some silly things but now realised to keep my mouth shut playing this game