Will Vendetta Survive?

DeletedUser

Hi. The forum was becoming dull and there were very few posts, so i started this.

In 2 days, vandetta has lost 15 cities to clockmare after declaring the war. They started pretty good and after recruiting few members, it seemed that they would become a formidable team not to be messed with. Though they still are hardcore team, they have waged war with a the no.1 alliance in actium - clockmare and its academies. And now the real picture is out and they have started loosing cities.

What will happen in next 15-20 days if this goes on?? Will they survive?? Will they team up with some super power and retaliate? Lets see everyone's opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As someone who knows, I can tell you we aren't going to lol... Long live the mighty forum-trolls, gold-spammers, botters, and generally unpleasant people of Clockmare :p

DeletedUser

As someone who knows, I can tell you we aren't going to lol... Long live the mighty forum-trolls, gold-spammers, botters, and generally unpleasant people of Clockmare :p

you dont have to be rude. and i certainly am not a clockmare supporter. what do i gain in supporting them? and what do they gain by my support? its just a forum discussion and therefore, reply accordingly. If you cant, atleast spare us with your rubbish. you sound like a guy who is really mad because things didn't go as planned.

DeletedUser

You blame it on whatever you wan't. As all that takes the wrong turns you try to make it look like you are a victim. Everyone that beats the snot out of you or the alliance you started have to be cheating in some way. Let me tell you something.

We are not!

Deleting forums when you left just annoyed the remaining players. You are not in anyway better than the trolls you refer to. And yes, they are trolls here, and they know who they are.

In any case, you are just a bitter and unpleasant turtle that thought you would get away with what you did. I presume you will hit VM again soon or just fade away as a ghost!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say to you other than this Shingzu: you are such a loathsome human being that you had to try every major alliance in your area before you found one willing to put up with you.

Also, what are you waiting for, you've been spying on my city for a week now. You have an alliance full of the aforementioned type of people. My alliance is folding. Why not attack? All the advantages possible aren't enough for you?

DeletedUser

Wow really Carpe? Instead of expressing how you felt about them being trolls and "unpleasent people" you plotted against them. Like a mature person you deleted forums before leaving and made sure to turtle up hoping to get BP. You are nothing more than a drama queen.

Sometimes it takes a while to find the right fit in an alliance. That has nothing to reflect on a person's character.

Go sulk in your corner and cry about your failing little plan.

DeletedUser

I'd rather fail than play with the likes of you, GOA.

But what are you doing on the external forums, don't you have some internals or ghosts or inactives to conquer?

DeletedUser

I actually do. Excuse me for being an opportunist.

The likes of me? Lol you don't even know me so pipe down little boy.

DeletedUser

Whilst I can understand this statement being directed at various Clockmare members (though I still think it unfair and somewhat generalistic) I am not sure that you can classify all of Clockmare in this way. I don't troll people on forums or ingame, I do use gold but then so do you and the vast majority of top players, I have NEVER botted and would challenge anyone to produce examples of my 'general unpleasantness' (outside of me destroying them ingame which I think is okay)

I don't participate much in the forums due to this being how it usually ends up but I'm the first name people see on the list of Clockmare players and you are being unfair. If you want to troll (and I think it demeans you to do so) then please troll personally rather than at the many excellent and respectful Clockmare players that never seem to get a mention in the forums.

If a new player joins Clockmare tomorrow then it doesn't make them a troll and if a current Clockmare player leaves it wouldn't stop them being a troll. Judge PEOPLE for THEIR actions. I never liked George Bush but I don't classify ALL Americans by him.

I haven't yet met a player in Grepolis that I wouldn't be prepared to be in an alliance with next world. If I ever do then I fear it will say more about me than them.

DeletedUser21418

dont think all clocks playres are TROLLS only cory is one, can sombuddy plz tell me what Troll means so i can youse it aginst him

DeletedUser

I'd rather fail than play with the likes of you, GOA.

But what are you doing on the external forums, don't you have some internals or ghosts or inactives to conquer?

So go crawl under a rock somewhere. You have already failed and you are just being pathetic in your current attempts to try to blame it on others.

In reply to your other post. I've taken two cities from your friends today. I'm out of slots. And I do enjoy wasting your silver. Keep filling up muppet.

DeletedUser

dont think all clocks playres are TROLLS only cory is one, can sombuddy plz tell me what Troll means so i can youse it aginst him

A troll is someone who makes derogatory comments about others. Usually a little excessively. It's the far side of 'critical'

DeletedUser

Whilst I can understand this statement being directed at various Clockmare members (though I still think it unfair and somewhat generalistic) I am not sure that you can classify all of Clockmare in this way. I don't troll people on forums or ingame, I do use gold but then so do you and the vast majority of top players, I have NEVER botted and would challenge anyone to produce examples of my 'general unpleasantness' (outside of me destroying them ingame which I think is okay)

I don't participate much in the forums due to this being how it usually ends up but I'm the first name people see on the list of Clockmare players and you are being unfair. If you want to troll (and I think it demeans you to do so) then please troll personally rather than at the many excellent and respectful Clockmare players that never seem to get a mention in the forums.

If a new player joins Clockmare tomorrow then it doesn't make them a troll and if a current Clockmare player leaves it wouldn't stop them being a troll. Judge PEOPLE for THEIR actions. I never liked George Bush but I don't classify ALL Americans by him.

I haven't yet met a player in Grepolis that I wouldn't be prepared to be in an alliance with next world. If I ever do then I fear it will say more about me than them.

WoW - sound like a normal person in here.... me like !;)

DeletedUser

you should really participate in the forums if you dont. people like you are vitally important to keep others calm and sane. That was a very wise reply and i think carpe.... is lost for words. +rep to you sir.

DeletedUser

Pugs, as far as I'm concerned, you're the only good apple in the rotten bunch.

But that doesn't mean you aren't a gold spammer :p Come at me, just a couple more olympic games in every city and I'm sure you'll have the slots for it :p

DeletedUser

I wonder how long I could remain 'calm and sane' if I did post regularly! But thankyou for you comments.

DeletedUser

I wonder how long I could remain 'calm and sane' if I did post regularly! But thankyou for you comments.

all we could do is hope to see you time to time in here. lol

i just started this thread because it was getting boring in here. moreover i was curious regarding the developments in this relation ship between colckmare and vandetta. so people please dont make it too heated. arguments are good, but personal insults should be avoided

DeletedUser3393

It is just funny Carpe said it is his vendetta, left the alliance on worst terms possible.. tried to break it apart. Then as soon as he gets a whiff of an OP on him.. he hides into VM.
Then when clocks start destroying his precious vendetta he begs twilight to save his .

Then a fact which everyone knows that carp is the biggest gold user in Actium, he tries to minimize the exploits of players like madpugs by calling them the same.

The fact that poor timrobinson(Only vendetta player who left clocks in honor) had to suffer just because you were too chicken to fight.
A lot of good players in Vendetta, but spoiled by the selfish ones.. Well atleast carp will have more internal conquers of twilight now and he wont have to rot at 33 cities.

DeletedUser

after the thread started, according to stats, vandetta has lost another 3 cities