Will Vendetta Survive?

DeletedUser

if it was such a shame to conquer timrobinson, then why dont you clocks ever take any of my cities, AA?

and clearly, as before, we aren't going to be able to resolve our "who uses the most gold" argument ...

DeletedUser3393

Because some wimp went into VM as soon as he found out a OP on him.. tsk tsk carp, Real Shame.

DeletedUser

hey, I was out for 24 hours, waiting a day wouldn't have killed you.

DeletedUser

As someone who knows, I can tell you we aren't going to lol... Long live the mighty forum-trolls, gold-spammers, botters, and generally unpleasant people of Clockmare :p

didn't expect this from you tbh :/
I don't see anything bad about using gold, though i never buy it. Botters? Rly? Calling whole alliance cheaters, that's not cool... and i am unpleasant person? ehh :(

DeletedUser3393

hey, I was out for 24 hours, waiting a day wouldn't have killed you.

Doesnt change the fact u went into VM for the exact day when we had our OP planned on you. especially after tim left clocks and told you about our OP lol.

Anyways there's always honor in losing with grace. Trying to beat your horns when your alliance has been handed a defeat shows poor taste. So, when you get past your blindfold.. maybe you will see the reality.

Good Luck, but I don't think the clocks need to say anymore to you. We have shown what we can do when everyone counts us out and you have shown what you do when you are down.

EDIT: can mods please change the topic to Vendetta*, wrong spellings just make me itchy.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: can mods please change the topic to Vendetta*, wrong spellings just make me itchy.. lol

Done.

I'd like to remind everyone that personal insults are not acceptable. I appreciate that this is a heated thread and I am happy to let you get on with it, but I don't want any more prefixes added to 'human being'!

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm alone in Vendetta now.. No more excuses, come and get me, AA :p

DeletedUser

wow, vendetta is left with only 4 members. Everyone else quit. guess that we dont have to wait 20 days to see what happens.

P.S - ArjaaAine, sorry for making you feel itchy because of spelling mistake.lol

DeletedUser30281

I'd like to remind everyone that personal insults are not acceptable. I appreciate that this is a heated thread and I am happy to let you get on with it, but I don't want any more prefixes added to 'human being'!

Pushty is a lovely human-being.

DeletedUser

then why dont you clocks ever take any of my cities, AA?

Because you are not worth the effort. You've turtled up all for the reason to get DBP from us. You lured a few players over with false promises. Then you didn't help them when they needed it, but chose to hit VM just to save your own bacon. You are done here and it's just a matter of time before you ghost and leave with the tails behind your legs. We will get your cities one way or the other. Right now we have other matters to deal with. You are yesterdays news!

I very much doubt that anyone wan'ts to have anything to do with you anymore. I'm glad that I didn't get to know you.

We will fight to the end in this world, don't anyone ever doubt that!

DeletedUser

Alright, could we please stop with the emotional arguments and propaganda.

In answer to the question posed 'Will Vendetta Survive?' the answer as indicated by the last few posts is yes for the time being as there is little will towards taking out Vendetta's last and only member, for whatever reason and until someone else wants to say and do otherwise that's the only truth there is.

Obviously, no one and no thing lives forever. Either, he'll join some other alliance and continue his fight. Go solo and continue it (win, lose, or otherwise) or he'll quit.

DeletedUser

In answer to the question posed 'Will Vendetta Survive?' the answer as indicated by the last few posts is yes for the time being as there is little will towards taking out Vendetta's last and only member, for whatever reason and until someone else wants to say and do otherwise that's the only truth there is.

Obviously, no one and no thing lives forever. Either, he'll join some other alliance and continue his fight. Go solo and continue it (win, lose, or otherwise) or he'll quit.

now, as far as i can see, the alliance is no more. One member doesnot make an alliance, or it will never be gone. Even if he is taken over, he will restart, so technically, it has survived.

But one member never makes an alliance

DeletedUser3393

+1

Stats or shut up.

But Vendetta has died, their players went to hide into Twilight or Shadow Guards. Carp is rotting, i guess since he doesn't have internal conquers left to do.. he is down to colonizing.

And yes, one player alliances are not considered alliances imo.

DeletedUser21560

+1

Stats or shut up.

But Vendetta has died, their players went to hide into Twilight or Shadow Guards. Carp is rotting, i guess since he doesn't have internal conquers left to do.. he is down to colonizing.

And yes, one player alliances are not considered alliances imo.

I know a few players that could kill 10 of your players with their 1 man army - if it makes them an alliance i dunno, but could call them alliance killers

and from what i see, carpe is doing good collecting DBP, someone pulled that move with us they would be reset ASAP - the fact that you cannot rim him is just funny :)

DeletedUser20688

They were lucky to be alive for a week, I think we all knew judas and the gang wouldn't last that long.

DeletedUser

I know a few players that could kill 10 of your players with their 1 man army - if it makes them an alliance i dunno, but could call them alliance killers

that i agree. look into theta.. some players are alone bigger than clockmare in there. lol

another thing, just checked, carpenoctum joined twilight watch. vendetta is no more. So now, what is the stance of clocks against twilight?? friend,foe or neutral?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because you are not worth the effort. You've turtled up all for the reason to get DBP from us. You lured a few players over with false promises. Then you didn't help them when they needed it, but chose to hit VM just to save your own bacon. You are done here and it's just a matter of time before you ghost and leave with the tails behind your legs. We will get your cities one way or the other. Right now we have other matters to deal with. You are yesterdays news!

I very much doubt that anyone wan'ts to have anything to do with you anymore. I'm glad that I didn't get to know you.

We will fight to the end in this world, don't anyone ever doubt that!

Carp is very well respected in this world and many others. Just because a few in Clocks are unhappy with him does not change that. You have bold words, yet I'm betting you would not even think about taking on a player like Carp.

BTW, he was in V mode 1 day. As if you really know or knew whats going on.