Winds of Change Feedback

DeletedUser54787

I think I know the artist (I'm into digital graphics myself)
Check out the work of Genzoman (just google). On average he makes cool stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43367

Waiting for the day the EU bans April's fools day to appease snowflakes.
They ban everything else that's decent. Incandescent lightbulbs so now the house is harshly lit and hurts my eyes; wood preservative so my shed rots and has to be replaced every 5 years, kettles that boil water in under 5 minutes and microwaves that now take an hour to melt some cheese. Even local schools can't serve toad in the hole because the name is offensive to vegans and sausages are banned as they're not halal.

Oh how I yearn for a bendy banana..... means that they don't come back when you throw them at snowflakes.

Meanwhile, this april fools joke about home cremation made me giggle..

https://funeralbooker.com/home-cremation

Rachel.L

Phrourach
all the gods are back the way they were, when you hit 00.00

bad news is that after all the whining we didn't get the gift that usually accompanies the joke, small amt of gold, lower cost festivals, whatever
sometimes ppl, you just have to let it go

DeletedUser43367

All april fools jokes have to be resolved by midday otherwise it reaps bad luck on the prankster. Since it's long past midday, I fear for inno.....

DeletedUser43023

Thankfully this is over, but I have to agree with Dustballs1. This was a totally inappropriate event; especially taking into account that over half of the players in the world I just competed against must be about 10 years of age

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

DeletedUser42834

Next year, just replace the daily log in page with a 'your city is being conquered' page. That will be doubly hilarious for those in revolt worlds...
Totally agree with this, it would actually be hilarious and fun unlike this year's "joke", which was clearly poorly thought of. Inno has little decency and we all know that now.
Or when you log into your world you get the Found a New City page and the choosing the direction page again, that would be hilarious! They should make it so that you couldn't access your actual cities unless you reach 1000 points on your new April Fool's city. That would be a much better April Fools joke.

DeletedUser54495

that would be cruel... the 1000 points too far... maybe just restart page where it says you have been wiped from world but when you click restart you go back to normal... but then if your cities were actually taken it wouldn't work. I dunno

DeletedUser54576

Next year, just replace the daily log in page with a 'your city is being conquered' page. That will be doubly hilarious for those in revolt worlds...
Awesome idea! Inno could really do this!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif