Winds of Change Feedback

DeletedUser54786

this really has to be an April Fool's joke, I hope.
those images are embarrassing and just awful. Please let us opt out of this.

DeletedUser39626

I really hope this is an April fools joke mostly because of how cringe worthy the new art style is but what makes it worse is the language that was used in the intro. I won't repeat them here it's bad enough I had to read them in game. What kind of audience are you trying to engage with? Pre teens?

If it isn't a joke; which I suspect it isn't because it looks like quite a bit of work went into it. Then what the hell were you thinking Inno??
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

I really wish you lot spent your time listening to the community and improving Grep for everybody instead of increasing the price of gold and throwing events at us nearly every single month!

DeletedUser54775

I really hope this is an April fools joke mostly because of how cringe worthy the new art style is but what makes it worse is the language that was used in the intro. I won't repeat them here it's bad enough I had to read them in game. What kind of audience are you trying to engage with? Pre teens?

If it isn't a joke; which I suspect it isn't because it looks like quite a bit of work went into it. Then what the hell were you thinking Inno??
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

I really wish you lot spent your time listening to the community and improving Grep for everybody instead of increasing the price of gold and throwing events at us nearly every single month!
Amen! well said!

DeletedUser54775

guys, I must explain my reaction. I love this game.
I have very good female colleagues in the computer science department where I work. We were just having a conversation and they were explaining how fed up there were as females with all these things going on the video games and so on. I was explaining to them that Grepolis was not really like other games, and then bang this appears on the screen.
In any case, I hope that in the future they are more careful. They have grown greatly and are reaching the world. Perhaps they might need a consultant to briefly given them feedback and them to put up the asian thing.

DeletedUser41523

Well congrats, after much complaining over years the community finally will get an event scrubbed. The bad news is that it wasn't a flyer event, won't ever be a flyer event, and Inno will never try to do April Fools again and will probably go back to hiding away from the community and pretending it doesn't matter except for when sales go down.

This event is obviously a joke, just look at the wording of the statement in the update. Its April 1st. Now whether the joke is funny or not is entirely your decision. But getting incredibly butthurt, some of you to social justice warrior levels, really isn't solving anything.

DeletedUser48660

i dont know why yall complaining... the new characters are pretty damn hot.. especially Athena <3

DeletedUser54576

This is just a joke guys and anyways this if only for 24 hours! Chill out!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser48680

Poor taste if a joke, completely unacceptable if not a joke. Matters little to me as I do not like the new BP/farm system they have implemented and will play no future worlds after Kas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

It's just a poor tasted joke guys. Not funny nonetheless but that don't mean you have to take it so seriously :rolleyes:

But it would be nice if Inno could work on some actually good and game-enhancing updates rather than a poor April Fools joke.

DeletedUser47799

It's just a poor tasted joke guys. Not funny nonetheless but that don't mean you have to take it so seriously :rolleyes:

But it would be nice if Inno could work on some actually good and game-enhancing updates rather than a poor April Fools joke.

I personally liked the joke i guess it was 2edgy5you guys.

DeletedUser50833

i dont know why yall complaining... the new characters are pretty damn hot.. especially Athena <3

I had to scroll to the second page for this !
Athena is
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

c'mmon people admire the beauty of the picture its just a picture and a graphic for a day or two .
Not a replica of all the women in the world

DeletedUser41523

The joke is weird. But I guess i'm mildly amused. Was okay to read. I think the main point of the joke is that everyone is so focused on events that when one popped up, they naturally rushed to it.

DeletedUser43367

The new gods look like Disney Pixar animations. Is this going to be the next nauseating movie produced by pixar

Or am I thinking of Dreamworks studio? W£ho's the one that did Frozen, that's the one, they look like characters from Frozen.

DeletedUser1359

Bloody hell, there are some people who just wait to be a offended I think. Stop being so precious.

It is an April fools prank, it made me chuckle and tomorrow it will no doubt be gone.