Winds of change

DeletedUser25446

Take a step outside your city walls....

What do you see, a bright sunny sky or storm clouds on the horizon?

What do you feel, a nice warm summers breeze, or the icy grip of a storm approaching?

What is your polis doing, tending their chores, or buttoning down the hatches?

How about your troops, are they training and honing their weapons or, are they saying their goodbye and having their last meal?

How about you, are you confidant in what you done so far, or are you shuddering and hoping you'll survive????

DeletedUser

I actually cannot see any part of the sky beause my screen only shows me my city...

What do you feel, a nice warm summers breeze, or the icy grip of a storm approaching?

A bit too hot at the place where I am. :p

Um... let's see... The quarry guy is chipping away at the rock, The guy with the axe is lopping away at some lumber, the mine guy is aimlessly running in circles in and out of the mine...

How about your troops, are they training and honing their weapons or, are they saying their goodbye and having their last meal?

Since I'm going to get my next farming village soon, my slingers are kissing their wives goodbye..

How about you, are you confidant in what you done so far, or are you shuddering and hoping you'll survive????

I am a part of the 'Rouge Bullz'. Need I say more?

DeletedUser

Batten down the hatches. Hide the women and children. A bloodbath is coming to your door in O55!

Don't bother changing your affiliation, it won't matter.
Don't bother changing your alliance name, 'Reborn' means nada. You're a noob & 4 days later, you're still a noob.
Don't bother running to another alliance asking for help. It's not that they won't try, it's just they can't.
Don't bother going into vacation mode, we'll be waiting for you.
Don't bother logging off, we'll get you then!

If you don't want to fight and prefer to live in peace with the doves and angels and sing Justin Bieber songs, please build your city to these requirements:
-level 30 academy
-level 20 senate
-level 10 marketplace
-thermal baths
-divine statue
-level 25 temple
-level 20 harbor
Msg me in-game when you're done and we'll deliver your piece to the rim.

If we're knocking on your door, don't cry. Don't beg. And don't run.

It is true, the winds of change are coming. And not in the form of that power ballad by the Scorpions... but its time for an extreme makeover. From MRAthon to Marathon!

Fight back! Raise Your Weapon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice one clausewitz (couldn't you pick and easier name). Send them to O56 Clause so we rerim them :p

DeletedUser

Batten down the hatches. Hide the women and children. A bloodbath is coming to your door in O55!

Don't bother changing your alliance name, 'Reborn' means nada. You're a noob & 4 days later, you're still a noob.
Don't bother running to another alliance asking for help. It's not that they won't try, it's just they can't.

If you don't want to fight and prefer to live in peace with the doves and angels and sing Justin Bieber songs, please build your city to these requirements:
-level 30 academy
-level 20 senate
-level 10 marketplace
-thermal baths
-divine statue
-level 25 temple
-level 20 harbor

It is true, the winds of change are coming. And not in the form of that power ballad by the Scorpions... but its time for an extreme makeover. From MRAthon to Marathon!

Nice one... This should be prefixed PnP

DeletedUser

Thanks, I really wanted to do a true PnP (one with classic pics), but I need to keep working on alliance stuff :)

Wouldn't have been possible without roadstar starting the thread. Nice job!

And yes, if you happen to be rimmed by RYW, please select SE again for your deja vu with Rouge Bullz. One double rim burger coming right up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take a step outside your city walls....

It's always sunny n grepolis except when it turns night time.

My icy grip of choking somebody.

They all are waiting for BP to end.

They don't need to train or eat!

Shuddering and hoping you'll survive!

DeletedUser

-level 30 academy
-level 20 senate
-level 10 marketplace
-thermal baths
-divine statue
-level 25 temple
-level 20 harbor

Nice Can't wait to see some Cool PnP poping up on the Forums:)