Wingheven recruting

DeletedUser

We are the alliance Winghaven and we are based in Ocean 55, we are a medium to small alliance with approximately 12 members but 3 pacts.
What would we offer you?
Winghaven is all about you growing in confidence; experience and size we would greatly benefit you in experience as all of our members are helpful and have something to offer (even to me a veteran from alpha). We work together to support each other and he also give you instant powers so don’t worry if your current alliance doesn’t just join us.
!Status!
An important thing for anyone looking to join an alliance is there status in your ocean and as a whole. We are in ocean 55 and 13th there we are also 43rd in our world pretty good for an alliance 2-3 days old, we also are constantly receiving pact requests so you can’t say were unknown but also u can’t say were famous and that we have enemies.
How is this beneficial?
It helps to be known so you can expand greatly but also not to be famous as you will constantly have people trying to overthrow you by declaring war on you. On the other hand you can only have 200 members in NU so we of course would be challenging each other anyway.
Would we ever have an academy?
No academies are a waste of time and we don’t need them 200 members is a solid number and that is about the right amount so we would look to build on you not to kick you out for some noob bighead 20k point person who just wants power.
Strength and Honour,
(SW)Lewis98(SW)
(This is my in game name to so just pm me if you want an invite),

DeletedUser

i am zeus5273 and we now have 20 members now and you can also ask me in ocean 56