Winners and Losers

DeletedUser15581

oh yes, don't put that controversial category... then Venom would ask to be rewarded for being present in so many oceans... (we are rank 1/2 in all core oceans)

DeletedUser39031

oh yes, don't put that controversial category... then Venom would ask to be rewarded for being present in so many oceans... (we are rank 1/2 in all core oceans)
Actually it would only be one ocean per alliance e.g; so 54 for Truculence we own 90.5% of cities above 5k in 54

DeletedUser15581

all I am saying is, whether we should have only 1 ocean per alliance or all 4 core oceans will become controversial. I would prefer rewarding someone to have the guts to invade "other's" den instead of turtling in their own. So, let us just not try to keep any award which can become controversial.

DeletedUser39031

Exactly. I was thinking of including it but realised it was bias and painted a false picture of sorts.

DeletedUser8345

dont put that award
just remove the total bp column and put a new category when someone gets a nice idea

DeletedUser39031

I'll wait till the new idea is suggested than so that there is 6 categories the whole time

DeletedUser

My head hurts just reading this thread :) i might just have to come back so i can pound on you nerds :p

DeletedUser39031

Preety sure.... couldn't manage to keep this updated?

Sort of, my computer is broken so I have been restricted to IPad for a. While. Don't know what'll happen once it gets fixed

mats25

Phrourach
WINNERS ARE BLACK VENOM.....as we know here is not 2 or 3rd plaze...others are loosing alliances...so congraz ... but the bigest winners in this world is who not gived up in hard times in all allinances...as we know all had hard times...

respect.