Development Winners world

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5554

Yeah many people were let down by the Hero Worlds as clearly shown by lack of a new Hero World in sometime. Honestly Hyperborea was more of a success. Personally I think many alliances want the chance to fight against the true best and win a championship and some sort of grant recognition from the community.

The expectations of the Hero World by players was what I just laid out for you all here. I remember talking to many players and even using what they told me about it as motivation for our alliance.

As for settings I just realized if I just used reg settings instead of enhanced speed would the thread be within the rules? That's if Phoenix rules against it.

DeletedUser5554

Good. Anymore suggestions? And any chance that this can pass into discussion and voting?

DeletedUser5554

Phoenix i'll love you long time if we can vote on it! <333333

DeletedUser

We all will love him <3 In a non-dodgey way of course...... Group love!!!!

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I will be issuing a vote here within the next few hours.

Please keep in mind a thread must pass to the Improvements or Developments section before it can be voted on in the voting section.

Thank you,
Ideas Team

PS: Asking us to vote on it doesn't add to the idea. ;)

DeletedUser5554

We can do that too Rooster! it'll be full of MRA's and 1 speed and no conquests are allowed! :D

Hahaha sorry Lane but thanks for that! Lane what would YOU suggest be added to this idea to make it better? :D

DeletedUser

We can do that too Rooster! it'll be full of MRA's and 1 speed and no conquests are allowed! :D

If we can do something about those pesky LS.... maybe make them sail as slow as a CS.... I'm in!

DeletedUser5554

.5 unit speed! Who needs to attack anyways? Better yet lets get rid of troops

DeletedUser18132

You crazy??!!? That's hecka fast...

Better make it troops speed .00001, and world speed 50. That would be an epic April Fools joke.

DeletedUser5554

I would love that haha. But we should get back on topic. How can we improve the winners world?

DeletedUser

If we cant ask for this to be put into Vote, can i ask it be moved to development?? :p

DeletedUser5554

Yeah that would suit it very well lets see how we can improve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.