Winners

DeletedUser22708

congratz Hate, you showed a nice bit of team work building up those ww's.

DeletedUser22650

congrats too all hate members past and present, all the warmongers from the start who helped conquer o54, the ones who helped populate it with the most cities of any grepo ocean ive ever seen, the guys who helped fill those wonders and especially the hardcore haters who made it through all of that from start to finish and thank you to Artofgrepo, black Ker, Dawson, Noz and Milos, Lylu, Poly and all the rest of the squad for carrying on and bagging it ;)

DeletedUser8790

Good Job, You eliminated the competition so early there was no race at all.

DeletedUser39812

Great teamwork from start to finish :)

Founders did amazing job of assembling the group and leaders kept the ship moving forward the entire time. Best Grepo crew I have been a part of to date.

DeletedUser

nice words daw!i have been very honored to be a part of that team!

DeletedUser

well done guys, always knew you'd do it (even vs some of the more the hardcore simmers of caly) :)

DeletedUser31060

Well done hate, best alliance won and everyone i talk to says its the best alliance they have ever been in

DeletedUser22708

congrats on the crown guys. I guess my goal now is to take over artofgrepowar's spot in abp lol. 900k, should be over quickly :p

DeletedUser

here u go digi!im also around just bored but ill try to make my life interesting in caly as long as i stay

DeletedUser

First premade to win a world right? Badass either way, great job!