Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That is not a revelation,lol
so,you are trying to undermine salty etc while at the same time you refuse to display your own plan.
To me is all clear;)
thanks for clarifying your true intention:d

DeletedUser

And Leo,do the orinary slaves,sorry,members I mean(just imitating someone;)) know the plans of chillchad?:d

DeletedUser23413

Everyone in Mortis/Mayhem can talk to me about our WW plan. It is not leaked because noone feels betrayed and is accused as spy!

DeletedUser32487

And Leo,do the orinary slaves,sorry,members I mean(just imitating someone;)) know the plans of chillchad?:d

Yo, Fungus... where are you. Can't you see what has happen here. Chillchad saga appears to have ousted Tom. Any thoughts on this development. Since you are the expert in all things Chad Tom, I thought that relationship was rock solid. But appears not! Chill replaced Tom....

DeletedUser

Everyone in Mortis/Mayhem can talk to me about our WW plan. It is not leaked because noone feels betrayed and is accused as spy!

what is not leaked?
And btw,you were talking about the coalition,not Slaves of Mayhem;)
you need to show us that Blood Frenzy for example has the same weight as Chillchad,or Barbies and so on;)

you still have to show why the keeping secret of our plans is a bad thing and ehy the keeping secret of your plans is something good and "democratic":d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Is it really playing if you go into VM only to keep WW safe?

What are your thoughts, if someone plans was on the lines of.... we will sim until the world ends and wait for enemy WW winners to ghost and we will win this world in the end in such a manner?

DeletedUser

What are your thoughts, if someone plans was on the lines of.... we will sim until the world ends and wait for enemy WW winners to ghost and we will win this world in the end in such a manner?

Should be a great legitimate tactic,if the players in the team are likes of Odd-Job...Anybody else,i think it will be pretty much dishonourable, and poor sportsmanship. But that just imho.:D

DeletedUser

does anyone actually fight any more in Grepolis, besides in the forums?

DeletedUser42792

graeme- for once u and i are of the same mind...

man u guys are funny...all of you...u try to detract and deflect from the facts. This is a war-game that by design needs to be simmed to win...wholly S***....to all those in the comings camp(manned,impreety,etc)...do me a favor..if u have concerns and want an answer dont bother reading ,writing or answering this drivel...Just write me- im easy to find and u obviously want answers and wont get them here.

As to WW, what a crock folks...if it was up to me (and its not) i would make 3 different alliances in the comings group take 2 wonders apiece and stack the hell out of them so the damn world couldnt be won...but alas some people want a crown . I dont fault anyone for this thought process..it is a game and the rules require a specific set of circumstances to win ..but honestly folks -- wake up..its a wargame..and to win u have to simm.......what logic is there in that??????..

And you folks that think it ruins the game to hit VM?- stop crying and attack..its a wargame..stop using your bloody words and start using ur troops.. u want to win..earn it and quit wasting everyone's time with the BS u post here.

If you dont like this- tough---- Complain to Grepo..they made the rules and told us all we had to adhere to them to win...i would hope grepo has learned that WW is a sham of their making(i have read enough posts by the mods to know changes are in the works)-- not the players or the alliances...They want u to spend money..plain and simple. So if you want to quit- quit. If you want to play- play...but this constant crying about ruining the game is old and plays out in every world...the only ones ruining the game folks are the ones who are making the "rules".

DeletedUser29916

does anyone actually fight any more in Grepolis, besides in the forums?

I know Alpha for one has been fighting itself for weeks now.. Seems they have almost sucked dry acadamy #1 and #2 with acad #3 lined up and possibly Legion Et Alpha for desert... Only 3 more months of Simming guys!

DeletedUser49308

graeme- for once u and i are of the same mind...

man u guys are funny...all of you...u try to detract and deflect from the facts. This is a war-game that by design needs to be simmed to win...wholly S***....to all those in the comings camp(manned,impreety,etc)...do me a favor..if u have concerns and want an answer dont bother reading ,writing or answering this drivel...Just write me- im easy to find and u obviously want answers and wont get them here.

As to WW, what a crock folks...if it was up to me (and its not) i would make 3 different alliances in the comings group take 2 wonders apiece and stack the hell out of them so the damn world couldnt be won...but alas some people want a crown . I dont fault anyone for this thought process..it is a game and the rules require a specific set of circumstances to win ..but honestly folks -- wake up..its a wargame..and to win u have to simm.......what logic is there in that??????..

And you folks that think it ruins the game to hit VM?- stop crying and attack..its a wargame..stop using your bloody words and start using ur troops.. u want to win..earn it and quit wasting everyone's time with the BS u post here.

If you dont like this- tough---- Complain to Grepo..they made the rules and told us all we had to adhere to them to win...i would hope grepo has learned that WW is a sham of their making(i have read enough posts by the mods to know changes are in the works)-- not the players or the alliances...They want u to spend money..plain and simple. So if you want to quit- quit. If you want to play- play...but this constant crying about ruining the game is old and plays out in every world...the only ones ruining the game folks are the ones who are making the "rules".
so u plan on going vm theres all the proof and wats more funny is its the number 1 and number 2 aliance together with 2 more top ten alliances i never seen the number 1 and number 2 not fight it out for top spot but here lol its so funny

DeletedUser32487

so u plan on going vm theres all the proof and wats more funny is its the number 1 and number 2 aliance together with 2 more top ten alliances i never seen the number 1 and number 2 not fight it out for top spot but here lol its so funny

Mex: It's funny if you were part of the TUS coalition and if they were No 1. and your somewhere down the lines, you would be fully supporting them to win. As for a fact many of TUS wanted to win a crown. And there is nothing wrong with winning a crown. Becuase it is part of teh game feature, your own leaders want a crown.

If I was with Zero's team and somehow CS felt sorry for me and took me back or not I wouldn't be sitting here and crying my heart out how unfair that No 1 and No 2 are best of friends. This is what happens when you make friendships down the way. My life long enemies in Actium Meta, Igor Curadh I have great respect for and if I have the real time I would play with them anytime.... Same with the gang I am with now. (I was asked my comings not to keep recruiting step sis and brothers as we ran out of slots).... That's what happens when you gel and leaders have the skill to kepp that many players under control and happy.

Zero tried a go at it, and it didn't work. And I have huge respect for him as he went down but not seen so much crying like you guys about comings opose to give it your best shot and win for yourself.

As to Poopstan: Open forum is also part of the game features. They are here for the same reasons like the ingame itself. A lively fourm brings out the 'best' out of many. And I for one loves a good old banter. If one can't take as good as give, then don't read it for gods sake. Leave it for us the thick skinned.

You never know who you may chat too and think actually he is not a bad bloke...... :p

DeletedUser

Mexican, do you have a problem reading labels? I'm pretty certain this isn't a pnp.

DeletedUser32487

Yo Mex: negative rep without a single word... what is happening to you man. Snap out of it. Remember I too read pages of 'mass mails' between FC and Fungus everyday. Please man keep your dignity.... This is not Zac.

All happens is we all feel utterly sorry for you!

DeletedUser

Yo Mex: negative rep without a single word... what is happening to you man. Snap out of it. Remember I too read pages of 'mass mails' between FC and Fungus everyday. Please man keep your dignity.... This is not Zac.

All happens is we all feel utterly sorry for you!

Can we get back to the topic pls, you are sounding like a village woman,trying to hide something.:p

DeletedUser32487

wow theres been a lot of posts

Hey Salty, just be careful how you post and what exactly you say. There are plenty of merry men out there waiting for the innocent and young mind like yours... to lead them down the garden path.

If you like tomorrow post something radical that comes into your mind.... and see how quickly they are make it into a progranda against comings :p

DeletedUser

Hey Salty, just be careful how you post and what exactly you say. There are plenty of merry men out there waiting for the innocent and young mind like yours... to lead them down the garden path.

If you like tomorrow post something radical that comes into your mind.... and see how quickly they are make it into a progranda against comings :p

odd i only posted thismorning as yesterday i asked for a straight answer about the vm tactic everyone who replied said they wont say as they didnt trust the entire leadership so i posted