WINNING - the new lackey's of Phenomen?

DeletedUser

Err SAFAAH11 is in Phenomen - yet Amazonia was conquested by WINNING. What part of that are you failing to understand?

I just said how pheno attacked him, we just asked WINNING with some help for clearing.

DeletedUser

I just said how pheno attacked him, we just asked WINNING with some help for clearing.

WINNING conquested him.

But thanks for openly admitting that Phenomen and WINNING acted in accord. It supports entirely my title of this thread.

Also, on a personal note, I think it's pretty dispicable of you to take a part in this when Amazonia recently gifted you two cities. I really hope you are proud of yourself.

DeletedUser

WINNING conquested him.

But thanks for openly admitting that Phenomen and WINNING acted in accord. It supports entirely my title of this thread.

Also, on a personal note, I think it's pretty dispicable of you to take a part in this when Amazonia recently gifted you two cities. I really hope you are proud of yourself.

Ask Amazonia yourself if ive ever helped Pheno/WINNING attack him.Pheno and WINNING just have the same enemies.

DeletedUser

No you hadn't attacked me personally. For the record I accept I lost a city, its part of the game. I tried to conquer SAFAAH11 I did it alone no help and he broke my attempt by himself. A good battle as we had discussed in game.
My objection is getting another alliance to clear my city then support it. Basically putting in no effort whatsoever into a conquer and reaping the reward. A cowards conquer. Its easy to hide behind someone else. Also as proved a second attempt on a city by WINNING was foiled. This time because they didnt have 1000 LS before hand and 6000 biremes to supprt after. MarcAntony maybe you should look for Ghost towns no help needed there at all.

DeletedUser

Your words, not mine. You may not have pulled the trigger, but you certainly helped aim the gun.

Well no, i was a spectator ive hardly been on since summer started.Im just saying whats happend and your saying im a big part of him losing a city.

DeletedUser

No you hadn't attacked me personally. For the record I accept I lost a city, its part of the game. I tried to conquer SAFAAH11 I did it alone no help and he broke my attempt by himself. A good battle as we had discussed in game.
My objection is getting another alliance to clear my city then support it. Basically putting in no effort whatsoever into a conquer and reaping the reward. A cowards conquer. Its easy to hide behind someone else. Also as proved a second attempt on a city by WINNING was foiled. This time because they didnt have 1000 LS before hand and 6000 biremes to supprt after. MarcAntony maybe you should look for Ghost towns no help needed there at all.

See, me and amazonia are tighter than Ben & Jerry.

DeletedUser

I think the point from Hericles is, that regardless of the one on one effort from me to SAFAAH11 (which was more for BP. I didn't think it would be conquered lightly) I gave up 2 of my cities up. Then there is a show of force from 2 Alliances which is OTT considering the previous events.

DeletedUser

So WINNING decided to jump in the war on Pheno's side....meh, maybe what SC were saying about lohll all along was right.

DUH!!! Hope y'all have your seatbelts on cause you're about to go for one wild ride with that one LOL! Reap what you sow... :p

DeletedUser13405

Honestly, my alliance, Controlled Burn, is not close to WINNING so we are unlikely to go on any wild rides or have any dealings with them. Its just very poor that they decided to behave the way Hericles said (and I completely believe Hericles in this one).

DeletedUser

changes nothing about SC, in fact proves more truth then ever about the contents of their alliance.
in the end, WINNING members are just SC cowards who didnt want to quit, and you can quote me on that.

DeletedUser

changes nothing about SC, in fact proves more truth then ever about the contents of their alliance.
in the end, WINNING members are just SC cowards who didnt want to quit, and you can quote me on that.

Yes. I agree. And have quoted you. Everyone is going inactive in O33.. except for the invaders...

Lugosi

Strategos
Tbf 7 members of WINNING already fought alongside Pheno because they were either in Pheno themselves or TeA. I don't see why there is a big cofuffle about this although the only ex SC I've seen who wanted to participate against PoC is llohl. The majority of WINNING reports against PoC are from the 7 members who were already against them not SC who have changed their tune. Believe it or not IMO llohl had the most sense in politics of any SC leaders.

DeletedUser

Well, declare war on them if you havent then.

DeletedUser

Well, declare war on them if you havent then.

I would like to think our foreign Policy wont be set by Phenomen members, and if PoC wanted/needed help from us they would ask for it.
but you never know, maybe llohll should speak up in here about the actions of some

DeletedUser

I would like to think our foreign Policy wont be set by Phenomen members, and if PoC wanted/needed help from us they would ask for it.
but you never know, maybe llohll should speak up in here about the actions of some

Well you were at war with SC, now you sayed SC are still the same.So that tells me you think WINNING is SC.

DeletedUser

Well you were at war with SC, now you sayed SC are still the same.So that tells me you think WINNING is SC.

Correct, but they aren't actually SC. Just a new alliance with old SC members. So once the real Stonecutters are cleaned up and picked to the bone, then you can bug Devynsire about warring with WINNING

DeletedUser8362

I dont think anyone can sayed anything. Although devon may of said this.

DeletedUser

I plead the 5th...; the 5th of VODKA lol..
nah I said it, I mean if WINNING wants to be SC, then they will be treated like them.. if they want to come on a world scale and show the world of Beta how great they are how honorable and loyal they are.. I hope they remember why they are who they are.
WINNING in the early days was kept from being attacked by DH members by a deal set in place with llohll, this deal gave SC members a chance to escape before the walls and cities of SC came crashing down around them...
But as I said, ML and WINNING have a small history and if they want to be an ally of Phen, then I guess we shall take it as it is.

what I want to know is, whats with all the Rumors about X and Phen working together.....