WINNING - the new lackey's of Phenomen?

DeletedUser

I plead the 5th...; the 5th of VODKA lol..
nah I said it, I mean if WINNING wants to be SC, then they will be treated like them.. if they want to come on a world scale and show the world of Beta how great they are how honorable and loyal they are.. I hope they remember why they are who they are.
WINNING in the early days was kept from being attacked by DH members by a deal set in place with llohll, this deal gave SC members a chance to escape before the walls and cities of SC came crashing down around them...
But as I said, ML and WINNING have a small history and if they want to be an ally of Phen, then I guess we shall take it as it is.

what I want to know is, whats with all the Rumors about X and Phen working together.....

Gi yoursel peace, nabdy will tell yi.

DeletedUser

wow X and phen working together? lol you should know history showed in the past that X and phen were allied both green flags. phen used this time to stack and prep for us. while we warred, myrmidons,PT,KoW,syn,WotK have we ever stoped? no then phen back stabbed us and attacked us. already depleted it was an easy war for them, when they ran out of culture points and forces. the rest of the world jumped on Phen. now under new management phen and X are allied again.

rumors about us working together remain only rumors as i see green flags and nothing more. im not wasting my forces for pheno's goals. pheno does not waste their forces for X's goals. so where do u see (working together) id like to know. personally if i can exploit their players todo my bidding i wouldnt need to bother doing it myself
kinda wished we did work together now.

DeletedUser

What would X even gain by working with Pheno? We're not even near any of their fronts. It's a NAP, that's it.

DeletedUser8362

Wow... I am having trouble comprehending this. Phenomen back-stabbed X, and they take over 100+ cities. A bunch of alliances see this as a good/needed time to take down phen, so they fight phenomen. A few months pass, pheno runs out of cp, and are being hit hard on most/all borders. Even after many alliances come to Xs aid (essentially, however may not be the reason for the other wars) Phenomen and Xmortis decide to be friends.

What the hell is Xmortis smoking? Cuz I suggest that all alliances stay far away from that weed :heh:

DeletedUser

Wow... I am having trouble comprehending this. Phenomen back-stabbed X, and they take over 100+ cities. A bunch of alliances see this as a good/needed time to take down phen, so they fight phenomen. A few months pass, pheno runs out of cp, and are being hit hard on most/all borders. Even after many alliances come to Xs aid (essentially, however may not be the reason for the other wars) Phenomen and Xmortis decide to be friends.

What the hell is Xmortis smoking? Cuz I suggest that all alliances stay far away from that weed :heh:

All I can say about this.. is that it is simply Politics

DeletedUser

Didn't u get the memo? u didn't get any of this stuff? We smoking some pretty good stuff here...u should try some ;P It makes allies look like enemies, and enemies look like allies ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what I want to know is, whats with all the Rumors about X and Phen working together.....

First I herd of any rumors? I'd like to know what these rumors are too ;P I know that Sensai/mokko/etnubs from WoK have been spreading a lot of rumors about X in their pathetic bid to get more alliances against X. Like, 'X is about to join TFL and attack ET and VP' - thats a good one to ensure VP attack X more? Make ET backstab X more and so attack X with WoK? or something?).....oh but then there's the one about how X came from the Spawn of Hell, or how I screw goats? erm....hmmm, pretty obnoxious.

DeletedUser

At least we're more informed that you ;P Aid? erm...you should get your stories straight, as eGod says one thing and now u saying something else....the egocentric pompousness is getting tiresome....the fact is, entering a war after the aggressor used their power on X (left with no CL's), aint 'Aid'.....its called 'being too late' and a 'cherry picking war'...u knew X would have had to just join Pheno and you wanted to stop that, X wasn't interested in a war with Pheno...Sure there were several alliances who fought Pheno, however things have changed and u'll find those same alliances are actually attacking X (VP?), or had tried to backstab X (SeS?), and keeping outer X players weak taking their towns or poaching X players, etc...as in PoC. So you call it aiding X? Perhaps call it delayed backstabbing.... ;P

What arrangements we have or haven't with any alliance is none of your concern, nor is it up for public debate since this place is just PnP crap and most of the time wrong.

Anyhow, didn't u get the memo? u didn't get any of this stuff? We smoking some pretty good stuff here...u should try some ;P It makes allies look like enemies, and enemies look like allies ;P

Um what mango says is in line with what I have said in the past? Please point out the differences. We did essentially aid X. It does not matter if ML had it's own agenda. If these more competent alliances had not stepped in, X would not be in anywhere near the same shape it is in now. Phenomen would have continued to devour your alliance.

Also, VP only started fighting X after they ran out of Phenomen targets anyway, so it's of little difference. SES back-stabbed you? - would love to hear more on this. PoC "poaching" X members? - who? and it's your member's choice anyway, if they want to join PoC it's up to them. And ML has not done anything bad to Xmortis?

DeletedUser14909

As far as I'm aware, we've only ever taken one X member into our ranks and that was SirLogan. He'd had a couple of months of being hit by Pheno, with limited help but for a couple of local X guys. Myself and a couple of our members had been helping him out where we could during that time and he felt his chances of survival were going to be better if he moved over, thereby guaranteeing the entire alliance's help rather than just one or two of us.

Yes we have continued to take your cities but we never pretended we wanted it any other way. Any alliance we are not officially aligned with is still fair game and it is the choice of our members as to whether a city is on their wish list for a new home. It gives those players away from the front line the targets they need to continue to grow.

DeletedUser

Seems like a bunch of Dragon Head members are crying now that they are getting their butts handed to them. It was only a matter of time anyway. You guys never had a chance at beating us, even with 12 different alliances all attacking us at once. Many of you have fallen, and many more to come.

babies....

DeletedUser

Seems like a bunch of Dragon Head members are crying now that they are getting their butts handed to them. It was only a matter of time anyway. You guys never had a chance at beating us, even with 12 different alliances all attacking us at once. Many of you have fallen, and many more to come.

babies....

This is quite out of the blue? When/where are any Dragon Heads "crying" about getting our "butts handed to us".

Phenomen have done all to ML and recently even less (not saying ML is doing much either). The "war" has kind of stagnated on our border it seems, with many active players on both sides quitting. KingKeever you are one of the few actives left on our border and seem to be doing nothing about it. I've received next to no attacks recently even after very nearly taking a city off the number two Phenomen player on my first attempt. I seem to have intimidated mabons, the player who attacked me most, into not attacking me lol..

tl;dr: We aren't crying and Phenomen are doing nothing of interest.

DeletedUser

...And ML has not done anything bad to Xmortis?

Thats is correct...so far eGod, ML have not undermined X, at least not since the Pheno War started - credo's to the ML crew...but other alliances that have 'aided' X are now 'aiding X' by cherry picking ? lol yea right....funny how PoC have gained out of delaying Pheno's beta world...at least Pheno are negotiatble and can keep their players from causing a mess with alliance ties.....PoC however seem to be another story, their 'leader' can't even hold onto a ceasfire with X - i guess being at he whim of his bigger players, thats understandable....as for the rest of the points raised.....well, should I bother enlightening people here? people will only say its another Q rant..so why should i bother?

Yes we have continued to take your cities but we never pretended we wanted it any other way.
do u not remmeber that PoC did pretend having it another way....there were 'ceasefire' attempt/talks....that you guys broke as soon as it was established, and you rim'ed a few of our players.

and btw. PoC poaching just 1? erm...yea ok well whatever ....cough ....gogas ...cough (yes i have a cold ;P) not to mention keeping our X players weak and town conquering........just look up the player alliance changes and PoC conquers of X towns, for others if you like.....i'm not interested in a debate about it, so whatever ;P

DeletedUser

as for the rest of the points raised.....well, should I bother enlightening people here? people will only say its another Q rant..so why should i bother?
I.e. you have nothing to waffle on about on these points so you won't even try to fool people with empty words.

and btw. PoC poaching just 1? erm...yea ok well whatever ....cough ....gogas ...cough (yes i have a cold ;P) not to mention keeping our X players weak and town conquering........just look up the player alliance changes and PoC conquers of X towns, for others if you like.....i'm not interested in a debate about it, so whatever ;P
A quick check on grepostats shows that since PoC declared war on Phenomen, in 6 months, there have been TWO members whom have jumped from Oceanus to PoC and NONE from Xmortis itself to PoC. These two were SirLogan and gagas (pays to spell your oh so important member's name correctly btw, "gogas"?). These two members both joined Xmortis on the same date and from the same alliance so I'd say it's fair enough to assume they are friends and that they decided together to move and join PoC, a move that they both did on the same day as well.

Now that your little argument on "player poaching" has been dismantled, got anything else to trash talk about PoC other than they, an un-aligned alliance, are taking a few of your towns at leisure?

DeletedUser

I.e. you have nothing to waffle on about on these points so you won't even try to fool people with empty words.
lol you are so full of rubbish eGo(d) ;P how about you get over your over-exaggerated level of self-importance, how does it even relate to you.....Why should i bother with such pathetic banter with such an eGo(d)istical self 'righteousness' 'know-it-all' as yourself who knows nothing about Oceanus and X....you must also be an expert in the sex-life of the ameba too? ;P funny how you always seem to comment about things you have no idea about, i dont see you in X nor have you ever been in O......you're just the same as the other DH (DickHead) Alliance leader from VP, and just as un-informed...
quick check on grepostats shows that since PoC declared war on Phenomen, in 6 months, there have been TWO members whom have jumped from Oceanus to PoC and NONE from Xmortis itself to PoC. These two were SirLogan and gagas (pays to spell your oh so important member's name correctly btw, "gogas"?). These two members both joined Xmortis on the same date and from the same alliance so I'd say it's fair enough to assume they are friends and that they decided together to move and join PoC, a move that they both did on the same day as well.

Its still poaching, and what you think doesn't matter since it has nothing to do with you. You have no idea what Oceanus was, so how about you stop commenting or 'giving your opinion' on things you have no idea about...and fyi 'gogas' was a coined term, but then i can't expect you to figure that out can i....;P

DeletedUser

lol you are so full of rubbish eGo(d) ;P how about you get over your over-exaggerated level of self-importance, how does it even relate to you.....Why should i bother with such pathetic banter with such an eGo(d)istical self 'righteousness' 'know-it-all' as yourself who knows nothing about Oceanus and X....you must also be an expert in the sex-life of the ameba too? ;P funny how you always seem to comment about things you have no idea about, i dont see you in X nor have you ever been in O......you're just the same as the other DH (DickHead) Alliance leader from VP, and just as un-informed...

Its still poaching, and what you think doesn't matter since it has nothing to do with you. You have no idea what Oceanus was, so how about you stop commenting or 'giving your opinion' on things you have no idea about...and fyi 'gogas' was a coined term, but then i can't expect you to figure that out can i....;P
Oooh Q's a little aggravated isn't he! Hahaha! Let the "Evil Q" come out.

To everyone else: Notice how Q has no logical come back other than showing how hurt he is from what I've said and saying that I "have no idea". Okay Q, what exactly is different in reality from what I have said? Enlighten me. It doesn't take a friggin' PhD in Oceanus/X culture to be right on the simple points I have made.

I also do not see the egotistical nature in these particular posts of mine. Perhaps a bit smug but not ego-oriented, it was not about me in the slightest until you decided to bring me into the conversation with the personal attacks (which, by the way, only serves to make this conversation funnier from my perspective!).

DeletedUser

This is quite out of the blue? When/where are any Dragon Heads "crying" about getting our "butts handed to us".

Phenomen have done all to ML and recently even less (not saying ML is doing much either). The "war" has kind of stagnated on our border it seems, with many active players on both sides quitting. KingKeever you are one of the few actives left on our border and seem to be doing nothing about it. I've received next to no attacks recently even after very nearly taking a city off the number two Phenomen player on my first attempt. I seem to have intimidated mabons, the player who attacked me most, into not attacking me lol..

tl;dr: We aren't crying and Phenomen are doing nothing of interest.

I heard that you were bragging about taking Phen cities yet you were taking inactives. You could say 'a win is a win', but let's face it, it isn't really, is it. A war game requires 2 active parties (at least) otherwise where's the fun?

Was the 'near' conquer when he was going into vm perhaps? Or are you just not used to taking actives... Is that why it failed? ;)

If 'lol' and ;P means that Q is agitated then you should read some of our skype conversations, this is him amused (believe me lol).

DeletedUser

I heard that you were bragging about taking Phen cities yet you were taking inactives. You could say 'a win is a win', but let's face it, it isn't really, is it. A war game requires 2 active parties (at least) otherwise where's the fun?

Was the 'near' conquer when he was going into vm perhaps? Or are you just not used to taking actives... Is that why it failed? ;)

If 'lol' and ;P means that Q is agitated then you should read some of our skype conversations, this is him amused (believe me lol).

I've never bragged about taking Phenomen cities and no, this guy was very active. They broke it with many waves of manticore nukes which I fended off all but the last one from bowzer.

Yes well Q also resorts to personal attacks and lame "insults" like calling DH DickHeads lol. Either agitated or bad at making a point.

Lugosi

Strategos
I've never bragged about taking Phenomen cities and no, this guy was very active. They broke it with many waves of manticore nukes which I fended off all but the last one from bowzer.

Yes well Q also resorts to personal attacks and lame "insults" like calling DH DickHeads lol. Either agitated or bad at making a point.

The city was vulnerable before hand so had very few troops making it more than easy to break in. kandl came on to find the cs and the support was less than satisfactory but I think the surrounding area was weak on troops at the time so I think there was around 5-6 waves of very small amounts of manti around 8-12 then bowzer came in to break it with 20 something; thats based on memory so maybe a bit dodgy. By no means was there "many waves" as described also it was dealt with very quickly.