WINNING - the new lackey's of Phenomen?

DeletedUser

The city was vulnerable before hand so had very few troops making it more than easy to break in. kandl came on to find the cs and the support was less than satisfactory but I think the surrounding area was weak on troops at the time so I think there was around 5-6 waves of very small amounts of manti around 8-12 then bowzer came in to break it with 20 something; thats based on memory so maybe a bit dodgy. By no means was there "many waves" as described also it was dealt with very quickly.

I'll start by saying all land support was mine. My only mistake was thinking I had enough to fend off some mythical attacks, so I never asked for land support.
These are the amounts sent in this order:
kandl: 27 manticores
THORS HAMMER: 16 manticores
mabons: two pitiful waves of 3 harpies and 2 manticores (lol).
bowzer: 43 manticores
Colangelo: 12 manticores
bowzer:25 manticores (this is what broke my land troops).

So yes, an oversight on my end meant that it was only my land defences there and that these waves alone could break it. For one player to fend off this is many and is way more than the numbers you pulled out of your ***.

DeletedUser

I've never bragged about taking Phenomen cities and no, this guy was very active. They broke it with many waves of manticore nukes which I fended off all but the last one from bowzer.

Yes well Q also resorts to personal attacks and lame "insults" like calling DH DickHeads lol. Either agitated or bad at making a point.

So by many waves, what you really meant was 'a handful' ;) To take an enemy town with many active players, you should know better than to just send your own forces. No-one in their right mind tries to break a siege that is well stacked, it only feeds the attacker and is pointless.

Hmmm yeah he does, but he doesn't mean it personally. I guess to those that don't know him it could, so he shouldn't. Some more ammo for my next argument with him, thanks for that :D

DeletedUser

Anyway... back on topic.. llohll speaks!

llohll on 7/10/11 at 2:32 PM
Hey you,

good job on Wofty LMAO isn't he annoying sometimes?

so whats up with you protecting Amazonia? Here is the deal, PoC has been hitting us and trying to pop CS's on us, so we have started hitting back. It is not personal, but if Amazonia is part of your tribe why doesnt he join your alliance officially and therefore not be subject to taking lumps for his stupid *** alliance?

Just an opinion here from a fellow player in her own boat ;) Personally I do not mind you handing my players BP but it does distract us from the main cause of fighting our wars :p

lohll on 7/10/11 at 9:44 PM
i dont recruit either lmao

Thats the most hilarious part of it all: SC kicked me out because we had our differences in opinion about loyalty (they had none) and I happen to be very loyal to my friends on here, some of whom I have gamed with over 4 years (different games).

I dont disagree.. you just dont seem to understand that these people joined my alliance because they wanted to and we are just friends playing a game. As for tail wagging id rather wag then be runnin with it between my legs :p

I happen to adore my doggies

I still stand by my original premise... WINNING (or at least a rather large part of them) are Phenom's new lackies.

DeletedUser

I'll start by saying all land support was mine. My only mistake was thinking I had enough to fend off some mythical attacks, so I never asked for land support.
These are the amounts sent in this order:
kandl: 27 manticores
THORS HAMMER: 16 manticores
mabons: two pitiful waves of 3 harpies and 2 manticores (lol).
bowzer: 43 manticores
Colangelo: 12 manticores
bowzer:25 manticores (this is what broke my land troops).

So yes, an oversight on my end meant that it was only my land defences there and that these waves alone could break it. For one player to fend off this is many and is way more than the numbers you pulled out of your ***.

Thats a lie, i sent 74 harpies or something.

DeletedUser8362

might as well add that a WINNING member has now tried to take a city from Molon Labe :O I guess we arent friends anymore :p

DeletedUser

So by many waves, what you really meant was 'a handful' ;) To take an enemy town with many active players, you should know better than to just send your own forces. No-one in their right mind tries to break a siege that is well stacked, it only feeds the attacker and is pointless.

Hmmm yeah he does, but he doesn't mean it personally. I guess to those that don't know him it could, so he shouldn't. Some more ammo for my next argument with him, thanks for that :D
Yes we had around 2k biremes in there, most not mine. It was just the land troops that was mine only, a mistake I conceited. So I really do not get the point to you posting.

"Hmmm yeah he does, but he doesn't mean it personally." - By definition it is personal. On how one reacts to it personally is besides the point. I couldn't care less as I talk much worse with my friends, but those were personal attacks. Pot shots which were completely irrelevant to the argument and of no constructive purpose to this conversation.

Thats a lie, i sent 74 harpies or something.

By my saved reports you sent nothing, nor do I remember anything being sent from you. I also always keep reports of attacks so they should be there.. Though if you are correct it helps my point so thanks.

DeletedUser

wm802 is really accurate isnt he? "or something" seriously? if u spent time making those myth units time + favor ud know exactly what u sent.

DeletedUser

sorry u feel that way i have little to no respect for players with gifted accounts :) and there are starting to be more and more out there.

DeletedUser

might as well add that a WINNING member has now tried to take a city from Molon Labe :O I guess we arent friends anymore :p

:eek: WINNING foolish enough to attack ML? *gets popcorn and comically large chair* this is going to be fun to watch :p lol

DeletedUser

Personally I think the problem is WINNING is an "alliance" that isn't really an alliance. Their leader says they are free to do "what the f**k they want" - well... that ethos is fair enough, but it seems like the whole alliance may have to live with the consequences of the actions of a few.

DeletedUser

Personally I think the problem is WINNING is an "alliance" that isn't really an alliance. Their leader says they are free to do "what the f**k they want" - well... that ethos is fair enough, but it seems like the whole alliance may have to live with the consequences of the actions of a few.

Well your alliance isnt really an alliance either.Your in to stop receiving invites and messages, with some friends in it aswell, who youll support regardless of the alliance there in.You do whatever you want aswell, and your friends would have to live with the consequences of your actions.

DeletedUser

Well your alliance isnt really an alliance either.Your in to stop receiving invites and messages, with some friends in it aswell, who youll support regardless of the alliance there in.You do whatever you want aswell, and your friends would have to live with the consequences of your actions.

No they wouldn't because they aren't in my alliance - you have no idea how many personal allies I have and in which alliances they are in.

Also, I'm not recruiting.. WINNING are - they approached me at least three times!

DeletedUser

No they wouldn't because they aren't in my alliance - you have no idea how many personal allies I have and in which alliances they are in.

Also, I'm not recruiting.. WINNING are - they approached me at least three times!

I didnt say you were recruiting.

DeletedUser

I didnt say you were recruiting.
You are missing the point - as usual.

You do whatever you want aswell, and your friends would have to live with the consequences of your actions.

You'd have to identify them first as they aren't in my alliance! Understand?

The situation in WINNING atm is guilt by association - rightly or wrongly. Pretty much the same reason you made my enemy list. I'm not saying it's fair, just telling you like it is.

DeletedUser

You are missing the point - as usual.

You'd have to identify them first as they aren't in my alliance! Understand?

The situation in WINNING atm is guilt by association - rightly or wrongly. Pretty much the same reason you made my enemy list. I'm not saying it's fair, just telling you like it is.

Right, your just confused.You think im taking cities off of Amazonia by force, but im not.

DeletedUser

Right, your just confused.You think im taking cities off of Amazonia by force, but im not.
No.. I know he gifted those cities to you - a fact that a few of your alliance mates were none to pleased to hear.
However, your inaction to warn Amazonia of a pending attack by your alliance and WINNING after you'd quite hapily accepted his "gifts" was reprehensible.

DeletedUser

No.. I know he gifted those cities to you - a fact that a few of your alliance mates were none to pleased to hear.
However, your inaction to warn Amazonia of a pending attack by your alliance and WINNING after you'd quite hapily accepted his "gifts" was reprehensible.

Well when Amazonia tried to take a city from Safah, i was hardly playing grepolis at the time because it was the start of summer in Scotland and i was going out everyday.During the start of summer, players got payback for Amazonias actions.Ive got nothing todo with this, as i was hardly aware of this happening.

DeletedUser

What would X even gain by working with Pheno? We're not even near any of their fronts. It's a NAP, that's it.

Wow, not only is Milo "back", oddly enough he is now in X. Very interesting.