Winter Grepolympia

• Thread starter DeletedUser54192
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

Like a lot of people, I think that Inno does need to cut down on the number of events being run in Grepolis. So I wasn't exactly enthused when they announced the Winter Grepolympia that supposedly starts today.

"Supposedly" is the key word here. It's almost 12:00 server time, and no sign of the event. I've tried going back to world selection, logging in and out, etc. But there's no sign of the event icon to start taking part. We got the Announcement at 10:00, but no event.

While I wouldn't complain if Inno had called off the event, I'm more inclined to think that they either forgot to start it, or have a bug with it. It'd be nice to know the situation though. Any of the moderation team able to at least explain the situation, even if there isn't a solution at this time?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There was an issue with the start time but the devs have been notified and the event should start around 14:00 server time.

DeletedUser36697

so after several years of complaining about this event being run for larger alliances.....average of the best 10,,, what happens to those alliances with less than 10 members,,,,they get ZEROS added to make up the 10...
A small alliance CANT WIN UNLESS THEY SPEND OODLES OF GOLD....

ao after 2 years of complaining we get the same money hungry thieves cramming the same frigging event right down our throats,,,wtg communnity managers and all you other forum gods thanks for listening to the smaller alliances and leveling the playing field,,
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel.L

Phrourach
they will never listen to small teams
if it doesn't get them cash, forget it
I mean, they added an event (against players wishes) and couldn't start the event on time (another mistake in a long string of them) so making changes, never

DeletedUser36697

I sent this last year
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

grepolympics flawed and biased to larger alliances
dadofwildthang 2017-03-19 00:24:45
Alliances with under 10 members are excluded from winning any thing...by virtue of your contest description
-a smaller alliance is not able to provide 10 throws, so our 6 throw totals were divided by 10
-otherwise our alliance would have finished 4th
Masters of mayhem a

please let us know the progress of this complaint
Grepolis - Customer Support 2017-03-20 02:21:02
Hello dadofwildthang,

Thank you for your ticket. I am referring this issue to a Community Manager - they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience in this regard!

Kind regards,

Magick
Ingame Moderator
dadofwildthang 2017-03-20 03:17:09
thank you for the prompt response and action appreciated
Grepolis - Customer Support 2017-03-23 19:10:33
Hello dadofwildthang,

Apologies for the slow response. I can but offer you assurances that this will be fed back to the development team for future events and consideration. I understand that this is frustrating, and I hope that they will take it on board.

Kind regards,

Richard Stephenson
Community Manager

Rachel.L

Phrourach
10 months... I hope they considered it and decided not to do anything even tho you weren't the only player to make this point
the other option is too sad to even think about