Winter Grepolympia

DeletedUser47494

Event 12 days after world start? You just ruined it. Thanks

DeletedUser54192

@Richard @Baudin Toolan
The "?" button in the top right corner of the event window links to the wrong wiki page (it takes you to the explanation of Tyche's Advent Calendar). Again. This has happened in a number of recent events, despite it actually being one of the easiest things to check. Please could we get it fixed? (And if possible, please could this go on the checklist of "things to do before releasing the event" for future events?)

On a positive note, I would like to say thank you for doubling the duration of the +20% training bonus purchases. (50 gold for 24 hours, instead of the previous 50 gold for 12 hours.)

Last edited by a moderator:

curadh

Phrourach
How is that positive as its still 50 gold for the training towards each free attempt (only every 24 hours now instead of once every 12 hours)? The rewards from shop are so small as to be laughable (I can loot favour and resources to build myths quicker than it would take to gain the laurels to get the minuscule buffs from shop).

DeletedUser54192

How is that positive as its still 50 gold for the training towards each free attempt (only every 24 hours now instead of once every 12 hours)? The rewards from shop are so small as to be laughable (I can loot favour and resources to build myths quicker than it would take to gain the laurels to get the minuscule buffs from shop).
In all fairness, I missed the change in free attempt windows when I posted that response (as it's not something you get warned about except on the wiki, so far as I can see). I'd just come on here to edit my comment.

As for the shop, it's not much worse than other recent events. I was picking out what I had initially thought was a positive change.

curadh

Phrourach
But now getting enough laurels from free attempts it will take 2 days to get enough laurels to buy any meaningful buff from shop instead of one .. so why bother spending any gold at all as purchased attempts will increase in price during the 24 hours as well .. another event designed for the big golders with scraps for anyone else .. what a surprise!!!

Richard

Strategos
@Richard @Baudin Toolan
The "?" button in the top right corner of the event window links to the wrong wiki page (it takes you to the explanation of Tyche's Advent Calendar). Again. This has happened in a number of recent events, despite it actually being one of the easiest things to check. Please could we get it fixed? (And if possible, please could this go on the checklist of "things to do before releasing the event" for future events?)

On a positive note, I would like to say thank you for doubling the duration of the +20% training bonus purchases. (50 gold for 24 hours, instead of the previous 50 gold for 12 hours.)
Yup, I'll fix it and also get it added to the things to do before an event. We used to have it on our todo list but its gone awol.

DeletedUser55199

cant play events on mobile but hey the "buy gold" button shines every now and then cool

DeletedUser55199

unit limit per slot is wrong on the wiki, i mean thats not a big shock but maybe someone cares