Winter is coming?

DeletedUser

Well obviously it is,that's the way of the world but playing the game the statement that it definitely is seems scattered around like a bad box set back story! Am I missing some cultural reference? Or is there some sinister under current that I should be wary of? :heh:

DeletedUser

I would guess the cultural reference is.. Game of Thrones?

DeletedUser

"Winter is Coming" is the motto of House Stark, one of the Great Houses of Westeros. The meaning behind these words is one of warning and constant vigilance.

Winter-is-coming-Wallpaper.jpg

DeletedUser

Well I look forward to that! I have major problems not finishing things so was waiting til they finished the whole lot before a marathon watching session so am a bit off the pace here! I hate waiting for new series of things or even worse watching stuff then realizing they never bothered to finish it! I tip my hat to you kind fellow!

DeletedUser46315

Well you have 10 months until season 7 premieres so you got plenty time to watch 60+ hours of epic tv!

DeletedUser

No, I'm standing firm. I shall wait until it's all done. I have the patience of a saint and shall watch from start to finish with no cliff hangers! :)

DeletedUser

hence knowing nothing is in my favour,anyone can tell me what happens to any character or place and because they don't exist then connections will not be formed! Ignorance is my eternal friend.

DeletedUser53704

Spoiler alert!

4a8cc2444608ac2c7d173b704133d6d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah its just a picture to me unrelated to anything! phoof it's outta my head already!

DeletedUser42043

whoa.... I mean.. WHOA xD
the forums changed so much since I last logged in haha

and Tom.. really? You don't know Winter is Coming?? I'm a big GoT fan myself hehe