Winter Speed Round 2012-2013?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6983
  • Start date

DeletedUser6983

Richard and rest of the community mods, is there any possibility of a Winter Speed round coming along for this holiday break we have coming up in a few weeks?

I am sure there are a few others wondering the same question. So i was just bringing the issue up to see if there were any plans on doing on this year. Thanks

*koan*​

Richard

Strategos
I'll see if its feasible. I'd had a think about it recently, but Im not sure what it takes to organise one. (Alison organised the last one).

DeletedUser6983

Hmmm, If only i knew :( Well I hope We can have one. It would sure make me happy and a few other people. Hopefully you can get it figured out within a few weeks and we can have one.

DeletedUser

Please dont put that much gold for joining it is christmas even it should be free to join as it is a festival month

DeletedUser

Please dont put that much gold for joining it is christmas even it should be free to join as it is a festival month

A gold limit is kind of needed as very few players can even join the server. You want people who will be dedicated to playing the world, not people who will join and then not even build their city, wasting a precious server slot.

DeletedUser6983

Indeed gold is needed to be spent in order to weed out the players worth fighting against. Hopefully we can have one. I really look forward to this. Or at least a fast paced world.

DeletedUser

lol still on the same last time speed server had people join who did not build anything...and it is christmas...the money of people should be spent on getting their families great things...am sad the agora is not a tree this chritsmas

DeletedUser

lol still on the same last time speed server had people join who did not build anything...and it is christmas...the money of people should be spent on getting their families great things...am sad the agora is not a tree this chritsmas

Yes but it would be even worse without the gold spending.

Also, 300 (or whatever it was last year) is not that much. a few dollars. Don't complain :D

DeletedUser

A winter speed round would be terrific. Especially since more people would have time to participate since many folks are off duing the holidays. The summer speed world was done in the summer over the weekend I remember, but this still puts the working folks at a dissadvantage, since someone can be rimmed in less than 3 hours, a normal working folk would not be able to compete, as my team and I rimmed several players just for taking short 1hr naps.

Last edited by a moderator: