Wisdom and other attack related divine powers

DeletedUser

I've just discovered the hard way that Athena's wisdom does not work on attacks that already have a divine power enacted on them. Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid?

This is a great advantage to all attacking divine powers and a great disadvantage to all defending divine powers, as the attacker can cast his divine power right after sending the attack while the defender will most likely take some time to see the incoming attack and cast and won't be able to do so if the attacker has already done it.

I think this one divine power per attack rule shouldn't exist. If the problem is casting the same power multiple times on the same attack, then just make divine powers non-stackable.

DeletedUser

I don't find it annoying, I find it quite useful (When your the attacker that is) xD

Besides, it would mean some moves can cancel out each other (Heroic power and desire)

DeletedUser

Then can I use Zeus's Rage, Sea Storm, Desire and Wisdom on the same incoming? If so, that'll be sooo overpowered :p

DeletedUser

Haven't tried that one out, but I'm pretty sure you can't

DeletedUser

Tragic

A little off topic here, but blazey, your siggy is too long. :(

DeletedUser

OK OK back on topic.

I think this system is unfair to the defender, it should be tweaked so that both the attacker and the defender could cast a spell each on that attack.

DeletedUser4013

OK OK back on topic.

I think this system is unfair to the defender, it should be tweaked so that both the attacker and the defender could cast a spell each on that attack.

There is no reason to tweak this as the game is deisgned to favor the defender. Defenders have the option of dodging the attack, meeting it with their militia, or calling in more support to help defend. Besides, if an attacker could cast a buff on their attack, but the defender could still cast a negative buff, what would be the point?

DeletedUser

I get that part, but I think that the spells should be sorted into categories and then you could only cast one of each category.

Because what is the problem with one guy casting Heroic Strength and the other casts Wisdom?

DeletedUser1405

I always cast a spell with my attacks to make sure the defender cant spy my attack or sink any of my LS, this should stay this way as there is enough in the game to help the defender.

DeletedUser

The game favors the defender too much. I guess it's about time some benefits for attackers showed up.