DeletedUser

this thread is for what enemy player would you recruit into your alliance

lol thought it would be fun as we did it on iota forum and was a good laugh

so here goes i would recruit Twizzlers

he has defended greatley against us and has shown true greatness :cool:

and the banter messages are a good laugh aswell hehe:pro:

DeletedUser

This is a good topic :)

We are fighting Crimsons so.......NONE!! lol!! (jk)

I would recruit Justpaps cause he is a laugh and Tremn because he/she is a great player who pawns anti timing all day long :cool:

TBH their are many players i would take in including Ravenway and many others.

DeletedUser

thnx mate im honored xD but @ least get my name right :p

i think i would recruit frost cause he keeps attacking me(litterally every day like 4 attacks and several CS attempts all when im offline thats some class) and the effort finally pays off (hes gonna take a city from me :eek:)

but i think im gonna lose ALOT more in the coming days, i can barely be active, i gotta pass my exams. after that i'll start fighting back again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry twizzlerzs was a bit drunk last night lol :)

the only reason the attacks are all starting on you twizz is pureley because your quitting lol

nothing to do with me trying to recruit you or that lolz

also you stated you were giving them away to other alliances so we wanted to grab them fast to secure O66 as who knows what will be happining in the coming months

DeletedUser

In the mass of Crimsons

I would recruit:

Glidril, this guy plays with his head and he's the only one who caught me off guard once. :heh:

Rawenway, by far the best of the crimson guardians. he knows how to defends and attack, a great adversary. I never fought him but I saw many report of his fight with czar. A sound guy too. :)

Tremn, for his ability to time his attacks and because if you were a confed in the past... you can't be a crimson in your heart. :p

Scottmccullough, because he never lets down. He might not be the best defender or attacker but he shows true spirit and he is tenacious. Respect for not letting go ;)

and the one guy I wouldn't like to fight cause I know him too well and he knows me too well too is czar. He's a truly great player and the best I've seen. Omaha would be in that category too, I still marvel when he attacks and take 3 cities in one go... :eek:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If Iceland has volcanos, it's because england had already such a bad weather... no reason to punish them more :D
:pro:

DeletedUser17045

I don't see any witches as my enemies. I like witches. ;)

DeletedUser15581

and the one guy I wouldn't like to fight cause I know him too well and he knows me too well too is czar. He's a truly great player and the best I've seen.

I'll probably quit kappa if something brings me at war with you for the way we've played together.... and yeah, you're the best player I have seen; given I don't rate myself! :D just kidding, you'll be good anyway :p

at the topic, it has to be ravenway.Before I attacked him, he hadn't lost a city while he had conquered several others, and fighting him told me why, pretty good with timings, knows the game...defeating such warriors simply requires luck... he was lucky twice and I was lucky the third time :)

Thankfully, I haven't fought too many good players, so I'll keep my count of nominees to 1 :)

DeletedUser

I would recruit:

Glidril, this guy plays with his head and he's the only one who caught me off guard once. :heh:

yeah glidril is a great player i wouldnt wanna fight with him or war2 they are great players

DeletedUser

Well as a PE player who are currently fighting VRoD, I think there is only one person I would recruit from them and that is Dragot. He is simply awesome, but I doubt he will ever leave unless he has no choice! Pity he is in VM and VRoD are kinda rudderless

DeletedUser

SteamRoller (Rogue)
This guy is a great player, when i see an incoming attack from him i know its a lost city..

1. Always clears on his own
2. Always supports on his own
3. Timings are perfect

Now dont get me wrong he isnt invincible as ive caught him out a few times with clever timings but he always comes back harder..
Really tough opponent.

DeletedUser13716

FC/RS: Easy pick, MacEdwards and Spelaren, maybe Czar as well.
PE: kdahlb, TotalRath, Fin13.

MacEdwards, I slammed you in another thread for your use of mants, for that I apologize. If you have the ability to use them, use them well. I am an ex-Confed myself, I know what real players are.

I realize I have acted like an idiot out here, My apologies Kappa!

I always have and always will respect my enemies, no matter what it sounds like i say elsewhere.

DeletedUser

kadskirata
MacEdwards, I slammed you in another thread for your use of mants, for that I apologize. If you have the ability to use them, use them well. I am an ex-Confed myself, I know what real players are.

I realize I have acted like an idiot out here, My apologies Kappa!

No worries, it's all good fun. We're still opponents but we're cool. ;)

DeletedUser6156

Holyone666 - from what I've seen and know, he is very capable at the game. He's also a top quality guy and I'd love to work with him again

DeletedUser

if Confederate states was around, i would love to work alongside Mr Okcanodis

DeletedUser

I played with OKC on another server only for a couple of weeks untill i had to quit. He is a great leader and when he clears a city he levels it. A nice man aswell and that is hard to find in such good players.

DeletedUser

I played with OKC on another server only for a couple of weeks untill i had to quit. He is a great leader and when he clears a city he levels it. A nice man aswell and that is hard to find in such good players.

to true rudicus haha your ok a wouldnt go as far as saying your nice though haha

your avatar says it all lol (jk a chairde)

DeletedUser

Since PE are recruiting closer to the south i would say that the player i would most like to recruit from them would have to be FatBellyManU. Whilst i would have to get over the Man Utd thing he is more aggressive than Cantona in Palace.

DeletedUser

i would recruit skinny bhoy glasgow celtic lol he is a true insperation haha

DeletedUser

This is a good topic :)

We are fighting Crimsons so.......NONE!! lol!! (jk)

I would recruit Justpaps cause he is a laugh and Tremn because he/she is a great player who pawns anti timing all day long :cool:

TBH their are many players i would take in including Ravenway and many others.

a laugh :eek: dang and I thought he was special

I would or recruited Giany from when the Confeds where still arround.
good game attitude great player.

DeletedUser

King Beast followed by Mr. Waxer.

I would also invite Reklaw II but he accused me and my alliance of cheating so he is out.