Pnp WitchunterGeneral and the seller of grannies.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
On a blue Monday when the most honorable suddenly sends a message.

69b4bc8b58049b6c460c3edc44483c98.png

Writing me that Avengers are beaten.

4a649b7333eb482c4df03038b83d4f34.png

Author said:
Our next opponent is bigger and more active than what we are used to. We only have one moment to shine on entering this fight.
Let our first impression be a great moment, therefore, build and save all troops until operation day

Tuesday - ops.day - rebuild , be maxed out !

giphy.gif

[ally]Avengers[/ally] are fake superheroes.

they are pretenders AKA wannabees

- Caught by the anti doping doctor using to large amount of gold -

- earning battle points by kanabalisme -

That's why we cannot show them anymore respect...

.... and that's why we gonna belly dance them to death.

giphy.gif

Author said:
Even though they are fakers, for us it is a first and probably last real test, no place for mistakes.

everyone maxed out by Tuesday so we hit them hard and kick them into submission and make them into our personal BP home slaves

abc8afb50490b16f71b8d7b850b1c079.png

*** James ***

4446a151c2521e9ebec3034af5a5b3db.png

seller of grannies. buy 2 get a third for free!

010dca58dd7f3e827e2836e174cd76ee.png

"So you wish to sell your good name to the devil for 8 seats :)

4197af5ae77c5891af44e77988ad0ffd.png

Skuid and Witchhuntergeneral.

4013aaa65ce1998d4f1c3b7d16e3dc29.png

Time out ! NO no no .... STOP ! No need to get you both banned !

3 long minutes later....

e9c25123ea067b02795cf5cb74686a48.png

5 seconds after my reply.... world record time of replying a PM in Inno history !

c31bb68f744920f8b7c310a8a0993fa6.png

2 extra minutes in overtime, because of an impatient seller of souls

ddd126d949e5b2374eca5be9e44b96b2.png

I have good news. I start with the good, Kronnoss send you kisses back.

No deal, we do not make a deal with backstabbers, we keep our honor high

269ae32c8fac94ce7f3cae6c9e1172cd.png

To conclude, I still have a personal question, do you happen to know if James also sells grandpa's

DeletedUser55084

WHG just wants to join because LOTR is losing badly to Scrappy Goats.
ddeda8e2dd68420575585606a65c4acd.png

jameslongst

Strategos
That's not all I do to grandmas.

WHG is finally intellectually and morally bankrupt. Time to move on to another server you short sighted buffoon. And hopefully we can move on to something less stupid.

Must agree tho Noggin makes you guys look weak, but not as weak as all your NAPS and pacts make you look.

DeletedUser54331

Am i the only one noticing WHG type properly?

Does this mean he spends couple of mins giving random spaces in his posts before posting.... thats 2*infinity mins hes not gonna get back.

DeletedUser41859

That's not all I do to grandmas.

WHG is finally intellectually and morally bankrupt. Time to move on to another server you short sighted buffoon. And hopefully we can move on to something less stupid.

Must agree tho Noggin makes you guys look weak, but not as weak as all your NAPS and pacts make you look.

i speak for myself have hardly mentioned the alliance...and to tell the truth i couldn't give 2 hoots ....the weak ones are already coming out of the closet.

whinging whining turds all server long and look now!!

DeletedUser55084

Am i the only one noticing WHG type properly?

Does this mean he spends couple of mins giving random spaces in his posts before posting.... thats 2*infinity mins hes not gonna get back.
The apocalypse has come
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

1saaa

Strategos
this is... disgusting. i always respected WHG for being a solid leader and fighter (when he puts his mind to it) and being one of the more moral players on this server. now i am disgusted beyond belief. the fact that Erik f****** Erik, the one who has almost certainly been at the centre of this hugging BS is the one who has finally torn WHG off his moral high ground is both ironic and disgusting.

i could go on but now we can see that on every level WHG has been a failure on this server. his alliance whilst defending well has ultimately been insignificant and WHG is a proven hypocrite.

i genuinely don't know what to say apart from the words i have already said. at least i can walk out of this server knowing i have not sold my soul to the devil :)

Might take a while lol
I think he was just messing around since they seem to be offering spots to everyone :D

James I wouldnt be talking if I where you. You have the biggest bark but nothing to show for it :D . Your alliance also Flopped and got smacked around infact I think you are the worst premade that came to this server with you and your trash co leaders....(Ahr ex was one of them? dropped like 10 cities within a few days lmao)
And on top of it all you support cheaters which at this point everyone knows who they are.

So yes be "proud" of your great alliance thats all def and still cant keep a city....such a great ally do yourself a favour and ghost and change your account names.

1saaa

Strategos
by that logic should LOTR be doing the same?

if your going to insult any alliance maybe it should not be true fear... they have defended against constant attacks for a good while now whilst maintaining relevance in the server.

by that logic should LOTR be doing the same?

if your going to insult any alliance maybe it should not be true fear... they have defended against constant attacks for a good while now whilst maintaining relevance in the server.
meh any alliance can "defend" but thats not saying much lol it would have been more impressive if they havent lost over 500+ cities (I think thats roughly the number) and on top of that they cant take one in return so yeah they are pretty trash.
And Lotr isnt a premade so we have nothing to be ashamed off.

DeletedUser51175

I Have Spent THIS WHOLE server beeing lectured by this dude and then he ends up beeing a sellout for a crown -- seriously?
This gotta be Photoshopped - I cant get this lucky, something is wrong - i just auto win every discussion i have had with this dude -- i am out i need a drink !

Last edited by a moderator: