Pnp WitchunterGeneral and the seller of grannies.

DeletedUser51175

He is blocked you are blocked alll of LOTR is blocked - ghost please its the best you guys can do right now - jeezez u boys are lame cant wait to yall get out of ur little vm hideaway and i will destroy u like the noobs u so obviously are - Witch hunter to you becouse Paw will show u - i will make u my chained up koala bear. paw u can stand next to him and appologise ...

Then i will have my boys with the bad timings that took 95 of ur cities with 2 hrs tt to go down innto 35 and smack the living sense out of you, i am not joking here i will have ur whiny little butts throw their cell phones.

Cant wait for yall to come back .

merry xmas

ERIK this is the best pre Xmas gift i could get .... the guardians of grepolis morality just got curbed stomped

And please say something back - il refer u to stats and the top of this post ...

upload_2018-12-22_13-44-20.png

He is blocked you are blocked alll of LOTR is blocked - ghost please its the best you guys can do right now - jeezez u boys are lame cant wait to yall get out of ur little vm hideaway and i will destroy u like the noobs u so obviously are - Witch hunter to you becouse Paw will show u - i will make u my chained up koala bear. paw u can stand next to him and appologise ...

Then i will have my boys with the bad timings that took 95 of ur cities with 2 hrs tt to go down innto 35 and smack the living sense out of you, i am not joking here i will have ur whiny little butts throw their cell phones.

Cant wait for yall to come back .

merry xmas

ERIK this is the best pre Xmas gift i could get .... the guardians of grepolis morality just got curbed stomped

And please say something back - il refer u to stats and the top of this post ...

View attachment 13062
The rest of Lotr and I have lives and families unlike you so we want to enjoy of holidays and not be bothered by some stupid game and a group of nolifes lol
Don't worry we will be back and face it you could hardly take a city of me how do you see that changing? Unless you suddenly get good at timing then don't bother.

DeletedUser51175

The rest of Lotr and I have lives and families unlike you so we want to enjoy of holidays and not be bothered by some stupid game and a group of nolifes lol
Don't worry we will be back and face it you could hardly take a city of me how do you see that changing? Unless you suddenly get good at timing then don't bother.

95-5

jameslongst

Strategos
Might take a while lol
I think he was just messing around since they seem to be offering spots to everyone :D

James I wouldnt be talking if I where you. You have the biggest bark but nothing to show for it :D . Your alliance also Flopped and got smacked around infact I think you are the worst premade that came to this server with you and your trash co leaders....(Ahr ex was one of them? dropped like 10 cities within a few days lmao)
And on top of it all you support cheaters which at this point everyone knows who they are.

So yes be "proud" of your great alliance thats all def and still cant keep a city....such a great ally do yourself a favour and ghost and change your account names.
your alliance hid behind mine, paw. like little babes in the woods you crouched down while tf defended your ocean for you.

Perma VM isnt good enough for trash like lotr: crawl under the same rock your master is hiding under, and tell him I said its finally time to ghost. He has embarrassed himself and you enough for one server.

your alliance hid behind mine, paw. like little babes in the woods you crouched down while tf defended your ocean for you.

Perma VM isnt good enough for trash like lotr: crawl under the same rock your master is hiding under, and tell him I said its finally time to ghost. He has embarrassed himself and you enough for one server.
Hahaha sure you did if you defended the ocean then lotr defended ocean 34 lol
You didn't do anything golden never really went after you and avengers kept on attacking us so there where you no help anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
You didn't do anything golden never really went after you and avengers kept on attacking us so there where you no help anyway.
Why did your team take a lot of heat at the end Paw? Couldnt have anything to do with your stupid leaders stupid trash talk, could it? Maybe Avengers learned (too late) to go where the easy meat is.

Ya great job in 034 also, LOTR. Goats are clearly very discouraged by your awesome defense up there.

Why did your team take a lot of heat at the end Paw? Couldnt have anything to do with your stupid leaders stupid trash talk, could it? Maybe Avengers learned (too late) to go where the easy meat is.

Ya great job in 034 also, LOTR. Goats are clearly very discouraged by your awesome defense up there.
Well I only lost 1 city did I? ( to goats that is) And I'm not mad about the heat lol it was way worse in nag and byblos. And there is a point to the trash talk lol and it works pretty well :D

DeletedUser54331

Hmm seems like i must have been dreaming when i saw most of my cities were under constant revolt by the goldens in o44. Damm i must have slept for weeks. Wait... i think i am trapped in dream and cant seem to wake up.

DeletedUser51175

yea we are pi....ing our selfs with fear from their massive 1 k brimm stacks and the 400 trans behind a level 0 wall :)

Well I only lost 1 city did I? ( to goats that is) And I'm not mad about the heat lol it was way worse in nag and byblos. And there is a point to the trash talk lol and it works pretty well :D
LOOOOL u only lost 1 city to us becouse u hit vm as soon as we startet attacking u --

Heres the event tanscript u dissolusonal fool .

day 1 mole took a city of u
day 2 write crap to mole
day 3 we take 19 citys in ur core
day 4 u and ur whole useless sellout chicken team is in VM
day 5 u come on externals to deny it
day 6 see day 5

Be gone from the server and be gone from the game u are like Bp Oil - just a polluting factor

DeletedUser16404

lolll.png

block.png

It all Comes as i predicted and as i say. i am now can leave with peace.

before this thread appear i know everyone will know WHG as a Backstabber and a Trashtalker. a man with no pride.

in this world or next, i will always be ur opponent ;)

DeletedUser51175

On the bright side we just are 109 - 5 soooo i guess their hectic defense skill has gotten better - they actually dont try on purpose anymore to snipe our ls nukes with semi built brimm nukes .... Ohhh the humanity . congratz on beeing allowed to type in the externals again :) i am sure you guys will do a great deal of teaching here,

Witch hunter to u mate please reframe from mass mailing my entire alliance - no one cares , you litteraly have 0 credibility.

Pawacio- Ghost

DeletedUser51175

yey a new MM - GHOST - byrdie and wrighty can stay and u ghost :)just do it come on press the button u can do iiiiiiiiiit ....
play the intrumental while saying the words
R-kelly remix
I belieeeeve u can ghost ,
I believe u can hit the switch..
I think about it every night and day
Just u leaving and walk away.
I believe i am better
I see me bashing ur bireem nukes

Chorus -
IIIIIII beilieve u are crap
i believe u aaaaarrrrree so crap
The crappiest guy i ever seen -

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes ghosting is all u need
And i can feel it ---- ANd i can SEEE it
U are gonna ghost -
WHG u are gone .

DeletedUser51175

eeeey pawacio heres an idea ...... GHOST.
then restart - then start an education then get smart , then ghost again.

and BTW what u got against Americans ?

DeletedUser51175

haaaa says u , from the alliance basicly known to be food for the entire server
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif