With all this wall and towers...

DeletedUser

Which has a description of nearly invincible...

How do you expect people to attack

DeletedUser40834

It's by no means invincible just a nice defensive bonus make sure if you do attack you got plenty hitting it.

DeletedUser39847

City protection a Cerberus and archer nuke defending also with Phalanx researched....that's how my BP traps roll :D:D

but by no means is it invincible...just takes planning and co-ordination...that's the key to this game. The simulator and spy reports should be your best friend :)

DeletedUser

the game favours the defender heavily, but the roadmap suggests that future developments will try to encourage a more attacking game :)

DeletedUser39847

exactly so keep calm and defend untill then :p

:D:D as a wise man once said "sink a turtles boats so he can't swim" then take the defences down simultaneously :)

BTW the wise man is me :D

DeletedUser

:D:D as a wise man once said "sink a turtles boats so he can't swim" then take the defences down simultaneously :)

BTW the wise man is me :D

So in other, not so cryptic words... Attack them. Oh wise one, I shall come to you whenever anything goes wrong.

DeletedUser11965

Actually, I fairly like attacking until my fts drown :(

DeletedUser

By no means is it invincible, assuming that defense is increased by 100% by wall and tower, then you would need to attacks with twice as many troops to succeed. Difficult, but not impossible.