WoE What's going on?

DeletedUser

whak.png

From an outsider and long time The Enlightened member back in the old days of Epsilon I would say WoE have bit off more than they can chew. There are only so many enemies one alliance can face. Thoughts?

Yes I know I think Legion and maybe another player are inactive or something but other than that look at those losses.

DeletedUser18726

they are losing valuable cities here...if these players were inactive the leaders of woe would know about it and takeover these cities ....

DeletedUser4577

For one, lol.

For two -
Legion, Aist, Belona are inactive/Quit a long time ago
Ervods cities that he lost to pheonix are in 64...I bit far from 55 correct?
For the inactives we did try to keep and snatch up but since the original 54 crew we recruited continues to quit we find ourselves cleaning up a much larger mess then was intended. We really had no thoughts of going into 54....yes due to recruiting these players we had to set some boundaries but we wanted to keep 54 completely for WM (Our pact brothers at the time).

We did have a pact with War Machine but things didnt go well. Lots of distrust and attacks from them. Lots of uneasiness...I tried as best I could to keep things well and we have even offered to take out the alliances on the border so they could concentrate on the rest of 54. We said many many times that we would have loved to see our pact member WM own 54 to themselves. Well turns out in War machine there isnt much War and more hugs.
They have pacts with all of 54 and instead of fighting for their ocean they decide to hit us. Doesnt make sense to me honestly but hey I guess when your afraid to take on your own ocean you may just ally everyone around and take on someone else together...I love holding hands as well.
Dont get me wrong there are many members within WM that we highly respect but for the most part...We dont give two craps any longer. They dropped the pact and a day later are attacking/taking cities.
Reluxx sadly has been slacking and reported that he had 6 cities under conquest...yes six cities...What else can we do when someone slacks off that much?

DeletedUser4577

Oh wow like thats oh so bad...lol.
When someone quits and they have a good account we have someone else replace them if they are willing to give up the account. We are wanting more players from epsilon to join us. I'm sure this type of "trick" has been done since day one of grepolis....Right? lol

I've been around for longer then a year and a half and seen it done hundreds of times personally. So thanks for bringing this up and I'm super glad to get that out there! :D

Doesn't change the fact that instead of continuing our pact and own your ocean to really act like a war machine you chose to ally everyone in 54. You all can hold hands all you want but I'm sure when wonders appear....You all wont be so friendly. ;)
I am very sure it will be easy for WM and the others to act like they are great players and really are masters of grepolis during this war but I wonder how they would fare if they were in our position? We fight you alone and you team up against us...How would you do in our position? Well I highly doubt that scenario will come to light since they like to pact everyone around, lol.

Oh and for Titans of Phoenix - I hear you are declaring war against us and are taking it very seriously...Can I point out ONE tiny bit of information for you?
http://en18.grepolismaps.org/3c77c4981e6c38e638ba6bc41f8e38b6 - We only have ONE island in your ocean and declaring war against us or jumping on the band wagon with the rest of 54 is fine but dont think you can do much to us when your in a completely different ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah exchanging accounts has been done a lot and as long as it's in the rule there is nothing wrong with is... Still it seems like WoE are fighting too many people, you have fantastic players in your alliance(I should know) but it should be interesting to see. Also, I am pretty sure everyone has banded against you because they know what you can do if you get a death grip on an ocean... just look at epsilon it isn't pretty.

DeletedUser4577

Very true...Everyone loves the whole team up now and betray everyone later. War Machine had us offering to help them and they spit on that offer and started to come against us along with others in their ocean. Its sad to see when an alliance like WM with so much talent decides to become flowers and spread peace and love instead of take an ocean that trully should be theirs. In my opinion War Machine should be marching the other direction to completely take over their ocean instead of marching for us and hoping no one back stabs them.

But then again...What can you expect from an alliance called War Machine?

DeletedUser

I am guessing in their eyes they are taking out the largest threat in their ocean?

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Were on the border and hardly in 54....Also we offered to assist them secure the border for themselves to ensure they didnt have to worry about this area. So we werent a threat and offered to assist instead.

DeletedUser

epsilon???????? LOL

still such a young world, if you wish to see how worlds play out always look towards Alpha and Beta.
On Alpha TW- Shadows rules with out mercy.
on Beta, Phenomen ruled.... but we changed that, no one alliance can rule if enough alliance wish them to stop.... trust ,me

DeletedUser

i agree with derek
when i see they are taking cities from their core ill get more interested in whats happening....... right now i really dont care

but come on why would u let inactives in ur alliance lol

DeletedUser4577

They werent inactives when we took them, lol. After Legion disagreed about us trying to force him to stop conquering within 54 (Per agreed with WM) he decided to quit. Belona decided that instead of losing a city from someone she was going to quit...lol. And then Aist just stopped playing without a word.
Now we have another player in 54 that is quitting...so you see the original few we recruited are quitting and they are being gobbled up.

DeletedUser

epic fail.............. i was looking forward to u guys being #1........

DeletedUser

Oh and for Titans of Phoenix - I hear you are declaring war against us and are taking it very seriously...Can I point out ONE tiny bit of information for you?
http://en18.grepolismaps.org/3c77c4981e6c38e638ba6bc41f8e38b6 - We only have ONE island in your ocean and declaring war against us or jumping on the band wagon with the rest of 54 is fine but dont think you can do much to us when your in a completely different ocean.

dude, i think u take all this too seriusly.. we dont care about o54,o55, or any other ocean, we just dont want u to spread threw our ocean with even 1 island.. simple as that... GL HF

DeletedUser

dude, i think u take all this too seriusly.. we dont care about o54,o55, or any other ocean, we just dont want u to spread threw our ocean with even 1 island.. simple as that... GL HF

fear... o_O

DeletedUser4577

epic fail.............. i was looking forward to u guys being #1........
- We've been number one a few times, lol.

- We dont care for your ocean hence the reason we still only have one island there. Those members that did spread to that area were the 54 crew...still confused on why they even went over there, lol, but oh well. I've just heard differently about your thoughts on us.

DeletedUser

Shed some light

I think I can shed some light on this. Legion*, Belona, etc. were all villians of war after war in ocean 54. They shot their mouth off, then became refugees on alliance after alliance, finally ending up in WoE. They didn't quit... they started getting constantly hit by various people in O54 and decided to run away as usual. There just were no alliances left to run away to, so they closed their account.

Just for fun, here's a message Legion* sent me when he was in .W.T.F.R. right before we went to war with them, and he ran to WoE.

Legion*
When you stop trying to tell us what we can do, things will go faster. Our refugee's are ours to do as we see fit. For refugee's that run to other alliances like yours, the TG war continues. They may fly another flag, but they are still tG . You tried to force the issue. Tell you what, I got some friends we have invited to the party. Soon many will take TG cities, no matter who's flag they are flying. You made a serious mistake. Its simple really. The war continues, get out of the way. And for friends in the future, you are a wild card, you are here to hunt people down, not play the game. So how long you going to be around to be friends? Who can rely on your allaince? When we find out who is supporting our targets, they will be targeted to. :) Welcome to the new o54. Should have talked first before you tried to impose your will. :) I told your allaince from the first mail I sent we were serious about the refugee issue.

Incidentally, looks like Legion* got assassinated, lol. And, honestly, who puts smiley faces at the end of threats? What is he a 13 year old girl?

I'm not sure what his issue about TG refugees is, but he was a TG refugee. He threw a tantrum when his buddies didn't want to go to .W.T.F.R. with him, so he called them all refugees.

He's talking about his "friends" WoE. He told almost all alliances in 54 that he was going to WoE and that they would protect him and come after everyone else. In fact, they all continued to kick the dog while WoE had a pact with WM. So, they kicked the dog enough and it bit them.

I think the problem was that WM heard WoE say that they would not enter O54, but no one believed it. The fact was that these guys were still taking cities in O54, attacking, and taunting all the while incorrectly thinking they could hide under the skirts of their mom. They just bit off more than they could chew.

I spoke to derek, and he seemed trustworthy. But, if these guys represented WoE in 54, then they were screwing you guys diplomatically. You just picked the wrong bunch to join you.

I just wanted to clarify what it looked like from the other side. It wasn't as rosy a picture as I see it painted here. To 54, it looked like WoE said one thing, and completely did another. That's why WM broke the pact, not because they were scared of those members of WoE that were in O54. As you can see, those members were not even a challenge. We had beaten them when we took out TG, then again when we took out R. They just finally ran out of places to run.

DeletedUser

epsilon???????? LOL

still such a young world, if you wish to see how worlds play out always look towards Alpha and Beta.
On Alpha TW- Shadows rules with out mercy.
on Beta, Phenomen ruled.... but we changed that, no one alliance can rule if enough alliance wish them to stop.... trust ,me

Thing I find quite sad, the great Beta alliance SES folded in Beta so they could concentrate on another world... sadly, they are not doing very well

DeletedUser

Who are you to judge them? A number of their members joined Sigma to carry on the SES. Yes they are starting to collapse but it's not their fault.They are without their leader ThaUnit. They would have rocked this world if ThaUnit led them.

Please stop sprouting ignorant rubbish and review your claims before expressing them here.

DeletedUser

Who are you to judge them? A number of their members joined Sigma to carry on the SES. Yes they are starting to collapse but it's not their fault.They are without their leader ThaUnit. They would have rocked this world if ThaUnit led them.

Please stop sprouting ignorant rubbish and review your claims before expressing them here.

you misunderstand what I meant by my post, I meant that I was unhappy that SES dont seem to have been as successful in Sigma as they were in Beta. They were and are a very strong alliance that would have made this world far more exciting and interesting if they had been the same as in Beta...

Last edited by a moderator: