WoE What's going on?

DeletedUser

SeS are a one in only the were only going to succeed in Beta and they certainly did (Till Pheno rimmed them that is).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- We dont care for your ocean hence the reason we still only have one island there. Those members that did spread to that area were the 54 crew...still confused on why they even went over there, lol, but oh well. I've just heard differently about your thoughts on us.

yes.. u take 1 island and start spreading on 2 more, and u hit our pact members.. we cannot allowed that.. we dont wants u here in O64.. and we will be in war until we take all your cities there..

DeletedUser

epsilon???????? LOL

still such a young world, if you wish to see how worlds play out always look towards Alpha and Beta.
On Alpha TW- Shadows rules with out mercy.
on Beta, Phenomen ruled.... but we changed that, no one alliance can rule if enough alliance wish them to stop.... trust ,me

haha he even said "the old days of epsilon" sorry kid but i joined alpha day two, and from my point of view theres only one day older than that.

second of all before you go posting stuff like this you should look at the individuals grepostats that are being conquered and youd see they are almost all inactive

DeletedUser

haha he even said "the old days of epsilon" sorry kid but i joined alpha day two, and from my point of view theres only one day older than that.

second of all before you go posting stuff like this you should look at the individuals grepostats that are being conquered and youd see they are almost all inactive

By "old days of Epsilon" I am referring to back when I use to play it (I think it was around a year ago). I guess I should have clarified that.

Also, I did already state that some people are inactive.

DeletedUser

too lazy to read everything, but just a heads up for all those who think WoE is weak now, if you guys think you're any good, try to take a city from me.

and all the cities we lost were from people who unexpectedly quit because of RL issues.

DeletedUser

left sigma for 2 weeks, now that I'm back, all the alliances opposing WoE are still the same old tough talk, I just killed 2 CS's from War Machine's founder, I thought you guys were gonna be a challenge for me at last

DeletedUser

too lazy to read everything, but just a heads up for all those who think WoE is weak now, if you guys think you're any good, try to take a city from me.

and all the cities we lost were from people who unexpectedly quit because of RL issues.

oh man, how can u live with your EGO? :eek:

DeletedUser

oh man, how can u live with your EGO? :eek:

LMAO - mate if you think he has an ego - you know nothing.

Derek - next time an a/c comes up - perhaps bring in the 'secret' weapon of SE into sigma again maybe??? You know - the one with an inexhaustible supply of hot air......what's his name again.....King......ermmmmm I forget the last bit........

I'm sure people would quit sigma just to get away from his rants lol

DeletedUser

I LOVE PEOPLE WITH BIG EGOS it just makes taking cities from them alot funnier
but i have no room to talk as i have very far away....

DeletedUser

yep it does, just for the record I haven't lost a single city in the 1.5 years I've played grepo, in fact none of my ex and current enemies even has my offline times :D and you can ask anyone from Seriously Enlightened in Epsilon that I was far from a turtle or a point whore

so WM, Dushan, feel free to give me a visit, I've got a city deep inside your territory and it's been there for a few weeks already, you better do something about it if you wanna batter my ego down :p

DeletedUser4577

They didn't quit... they started getting constantly hit by various people in O54 and decided to run away as usual. There just were no alliances left to run away to, so they closed their account.
- Given they were getting hit a lot and then they gave up and quit but its not the only reason. Im sorry if I'm getting confused but if quitting and closing their account arent the same thing I will correct that but as far as I know its the same thing.

but no one believed it.
- That was the main problem with the WM pact. No one in WM trusted anyone in WoE so we could tell from the start it wouldnt last.

I spoke to derek, and he seemed trustworthy. But, if these guys represented WoE in 54, then they were screwing you guys diplomatically.
- Thanks, I am the trustworthy type, Ask anyone that knows me or plays with me. Diplomatically we really didnt care...We had a pact with WM and didnt need anyone else and actually encouraged them to attack anyone they wanted. Conquesting though was suppose to remain to the agreed area or into 55.

That's why WM broke the pact, not because they were scared of those members of WoE that were in O54. As you can see, those members were not even a challenge.
- Never really said anything about you being afraid of WoE but afraid to take on the rest of 54. I wanted to have WoE work with WM to assist them in taking 54 for themselves and instead you stick with your pacts and make more. I would also think that inactives or players that quit wouldnt pose a problem. Honestly go look at those players activity and city losses.

You just picked the wrong bunch to join you.
- I couldnt agree more with this statement. The only ones that have really stepped up are Blackrob, Dyames and Keani and the rest either just didnt have it or quit.

yes.. u take 1 island and start spreading on 2 more, and u hit our pact members.. we cannot allowed that.. we dont wants u here in O64.. and we will be in war until we take all your cities there..
- Lol, If they started to take more cities out there Im thinking it was out of fun. We've told them to abandon those cities and if they put up a fight its just those players/cities your facing so the longer it takes you the more pathetic you will look. We wonder how long it will take :)
We dont want you by us either! You stink....lol. Like I said before "War" Is a strong word when you dont even have us around you. We dont even mention you all in our forum and the players you attack dont even ask for support. Your of no consequence and hope you realize jumping on the band wagon isnt always fun. Just ask Skullduggery, Genesis, Genesis 2, Valkyrie, Skullduggery 2, Listen, Resurrection (Still around though), SES (Still around though), Coming Soon, Nothing.....lol

oh man, how can u live with your EGO?
- Lol, Its called skill.

I'm sure people would quit sigma just to get away from his rants lol
- Oh, Im sure he'll join sigma very soon... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quote: You just picked the wrong bunch to join you.

- I couldnt agree more with this statement. The only ones that have really stepped up are Blackrob, Dyames and Keani and the rest either just didnt have it or quit.

As for the above mentioned players, they are pure Elite. The rest, well this thread speaks for them.

DeletedUser

- Lol, If they started to take more cities out there Im thinking it was out of fun. We've told them to abandon those cities and if they put up a fight its just those players/cities your facing so the longer it takes you the more pathetic you will look. We wonder how long it will take :)
We dont want you by us either! You stink....lol. Like I said before "War" Is a strong word when you dont even have us around you. We dont even mention you all in our forum and the players you attack dont even ask for support. Your of no consequence and hope you realize jumping on the band wagon isnt always fun. Just ask Skullduggery, Genesis, Genesis 2, Valkyrie, Skullduggery 2, Listen, Resurrection (Still around though), SES (Still around though), Coming Soon, Nothing.....lol

-

did i offend u with anything i said? pls, be manner..

btw.. maybe my band wagon drive to 54, u never know..

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Offend me? By whatever means would you think anything you could say would offend me? Just my pure opinion.
If you enter 54 I'm sure your close friends WM wont be accepting. One ocean can only hold so many alliances (2 tops). Have fun with that....:D

DeletedUser

I'm honestly dissapointed in War Machine. Yeah betrayal happens in this game but war machine is the most despicable alliance I have come across and it pains me to say it because of some of the friends we have in WM. The strange thing is the people we know in war machine are willing to pass us info over helping out their leaders but war machine has not disbanded yet.
Guess knowing that you are pacted to every alliance around you is a tough choice to give up on.

The stats this week have been bad but we were backstabbed big time so that will happen yes.

We knew things were going down hill when the war machine founder tried to get one of our members banned while we were pacted. Very honourable bob1993. We should have acted then and there instead of saying, ah but we have friends in WM, they will make sure WM don't backstab us.

Alot of criticism has been flung about but I will put in a compliment for War Machine. It was well played to pretend to be our friends to find out who we are fighting and wait for the right moment of us beeing in a full on war to drop the pact at the exact right time when we were already busy fighting.
Well played, the only way they had the balls to do it and it has worked in the short term for now. Lets see what happens next now that we have our priorities worked out ;)

DeletedUser

and they have my ego to deal with :)

it is funny to conquer my city when I'm full of myself, but it's even funnier for me when I conquer WM/Dushan cities when they can't take any from me :D I hope all this smack talk can get some results

DeletedUser

Well Guys just wait and see.. WOE will win and than everyone will know whats UP.. till than enough said..

DeletedUser

erm.......they may do extremely well but I think one or two other alliances might have something to say about them winning :)

DeletedUser

well big surprise we start aiming our guns at war machine and their founder abandons his members, activating vacation mode. The sign of a true leader