WoE What's going on?

DeletedUser

Good on you for your loyalty towards your allies.

As far as I know (I wasn't playing grepo when Dushans began to appear red on the maps), Dushans tried to break our sieges on our inactive members intensionally, and for multiple times used the same excuse, that being 'sorry they're past the point of no return I cannot recall'. The cities they hit were close to the O54/55 border and were heavily occupied by WoE's so it was quite obvious it was an act of war, or at least provoking it. We only acted in self defence to break the sieges on our ex-members' cities. I'm sure any alliance would have done that unless it didn't care for its members.

So you guys following Dushan into the war is very honourable, but I wouldn't say it was completely due to our members conquering cities in O54 in the process to move south. Dushans have tried to occupy, in some cases succeeded, to conquer the cities we were going to give our northern members, so being under constant pressure by WM we had to allow them to conquer cities in O54, but only in the southern direction, in order for them to make a bridge into our O55 cities.

DeletedUser17045

It's because I left WoE that they're beginning to fail!

Nah, just kidding. There's no way. They're too good. Suck it up, princess.

DeletedUser

So you guys following Dushan into the war is very honourable, but I wouldn't say it was completely due to our members conquering cities in O54 in the process to move south. Dushans have tried to occupy, in some cases succeeded, to conquer the cities we were going to give our northern members, so being under constant pressure by WM we had to allow them to conquer cities in O54, but only in the southern direction, in order for them to make a bridge into our O55 cities.

You are correct, it was not completely due to Attacks on DTM. Bucking Frutal as well. Unless you were unaware, there had been several attempts on a few of their cities. A few in particular that stood out were ones clearly North of the border, and no where near a stepping stone for the players involved, considering they had quite a few more cities South of that location. It is safe to surmise that each Alliance is going to have valid points for their actions, and considering this is a War Game, bickers are going to spill over into others business. It is the nature of the beast. I'm not much for PnP's so with all of that being said, I wish you fellows the best of luck, and the same to our mates.

Cheers,
JoNuff

DeletedUser

Yep I'm aware of those, and we obviously didn't know BF was allied with you guys until afterwards when it was revealed some of your members had close friends in Dushan and with Zeus.

It did prove a mess to have invited the .W.T.F.R. members, now that most of them have already quit, kinda wish I just left them alone at the start =/ but too late to pull out now lol. Still waiting for Dushan or WM or both to give my cities a bit more attention though.

all the best to you too

DeletedUser

iris the stats have changed slightly, 27 cs's sent at keani in 48 hours now. 4 made it through and only because those 4 were sent from 30 minutes away when others failed.

Poor keani up against these 2 drugged up never sleeping dushs (+co)

What they lack in troops they make up for in trying and trying and dying.

We will get those 4 cities back when school starts again and the tables are turned

Edit: I see keani made it to second highest defender in 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep I'm aware of those, and we obviously didn't know BF was allied with you guys until afterwards when it was revealed some of your members had close friends in Dushan and with Zeus.

It did prove a mess to have invited the .W.T.F.R. members, now that most of them have already quit, kinda wish I just left them alone at the start =/ but too late to pull out now lol. Still waiting for Dushan or WM or both to give my cities a bit more attention though.

all the best to you too

The W.T.F.R,. members who are stil around are a good help for you guys
For me i whas looking into the concuest world but i love revold more thats why i quit not becouse i didnt like the allianse + lots of my friends already didt quit and the mess already whas there before whe join you guys thanks to 2 players wil not put names in it
I only can say have fun with your war be nice to another also if you get killd
its just a game and who nows whe wil meet in a new world (revold)

greats Tays ;)

DeletedUser

Still waiting for Dushan or WM or both to give my cities a bit more attention though.
You are only provoking to attack, since your frontline cities are stacked up with heavy defense and this way you would get DBP. A nice try, but it won't work by those, who know what are doing in grepo.
Cheers!

DeletedUser

lol gasper gasper, it's exactly people like you I wanna trick, you guys tend to make the mistake of letting me have a newly conquered O54 city for at least 2 days, once I'm there you won't be able to get rid of me.

As of today, 5 CS's have been sent at my O54 cities, I sniped them and didn't use my stacks at all, with a kill ratio of between 10:1 and 20:1. In the most recent op on me, I lost a grand total of 200 pop worth of troops, and if you check my grepostats for dbp you will find I gained more than 4k :) so it seems 'we know what we are doing in grepo' doesn't apply to all the players who have attacked me so far.

and please don't blame me, I have asked for a resolution to this conflict since practically all the ex-W.T.F.R members have quit, and we did let Dushan/WM etc gobble up their cities without putting up a huge fight (it's not worth it I'm a O55 man), so there is no point in fighting in O54 anymore. O54 alliances are the only centre ocean alliances who don't completely own 50% or above of an ocean, so while I'm enjoying the daily parties you guys throw at me, you should really worried that you guys will have already been eliminated from potentially becoming the winner of the server.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to like this Dushan person.

No one cares! You lame at sigma grepolis playing! You no speak on this matter anymore or me send zues bolt at you or worse - I plague you!! But I can not find You! So I no do anything!

Also - I like your signature! It has dragons!

For that you get rep!

DeletedUser

lol gasper gasper, it's exactly people like you I wanna trick, you guys tend to make the mistake of letting me have a newly conquered O54 city for at least 2 days, once I'm there you won't be able to get rid of me.

As of today, 5 CS's have been sent at my O54 cities, I sniped them and didn't use my stacks at all, with a kill ratio of between 10:1 and 20:1. In the most recent op on me, I lost a grand total of 200 pop worth of troops, and if you check my grepostats for dbp you will find I gained more than 4k :) so it seems 'we know what we are doing in grepo' doesn't apply to all the players who have attacked me so far.

and please don't blame me, I have asked for a resolution to this conflict since practically all the ex-W.T.F.R members have quit, and we did let Dushan/WM etc gobble up their cities without putting up a huge fight (it's not worth it I'm a O55 man), so there is no point in fighting in O54 anymore. O54 alliances are the only centre ocean alliances who don't completely own 50% or above of an ocean, so while I'm enjoying the daily parties you guys throw at me, you should really worried that you guys will have already been eliminated from potentially becoming the winner of the server.

Salutes to you for those snipped CS's!

I said it doesn't apply for all players. Of course not. There are many new players here.

Well about that last thing, you should talk to our diplomat, or our leaders, not to me.

DeletedUser

I am Dushan, I just don't see the need to replying to everything. What is there really to say? Kudos to Theracerct for sniping? Sure its a great accomplishment, and sometimes can be very difficult with server lag and so forth. So sure, Kudos to Theracerct. And sure I can respond to other things as well, but its hard to actually defend your word when you are bit out of attacking range... It would seem that almost all my cities are decent ways away from being able to participate in the war directly against WoE. So it proves to be difficult to actually create a reputation for yourself against such experienced players. That doesn't mean I don't participate in the war in other ways though ;)

Btw, thanks WoE players who attacked my lonely city in O-55, got me defender of the day on a 4k city :)

DeletedUser

yea inight I have spoken to KS's JoNuff who is apparently the joint chief diplomat, but from his messages it seems O54 alliances won't stop it even though it means missing out on world wonders, and thanks for the compliment, of course you guys have good players like Ljuba and llalicc no doubts about that.

Also spoke to Khalni from WM, however it looks like everyone is just stalling for time, and at the same time asking for a full 80+ city disposal from WoE in order to finish O54. Now the O54 coalition has been having it easy with our ex-W.T.F.R members since they basically all quit when the war started. Now however you guys are vsing the real deal, so don't expect easy takes anymore :)

DeletedUser

I am Dushan, I just don't see the need to replying to everything. What is there really to say? Kudos to Theracerct for sniping? Sure its a great accomplishment, and sometimes can be very difficult with server lag and so forth. So sure, Kudos to Theracerct. And sure I can respond to other things as well, but its hard to actually defend your word when you are bit out of attacking range... It would seem that almost all my cities are decent ways away from being able to participate in the war directly against WoE. So it proves to be difficult to actually create a reputation for yourself against such experienced players. That doesn't mean I don't participate in the war in other ways though ;)

Btw, thanks WoE players who attacked my lonely city in O-55, got me defender of the day on a 4k city :)

Mine cities were/are to mostly far away from action. But with every city i'm getting closer :)

DeletedUser

lol and thanks WM/Dushan for giving me my 31st and 32nd city slot. that's 30k bp in 2 days, keep trying :)

DeletedUser

lol and thanks WM/Dushan for giving me my 31st and 32nd city slot. that's 30k bp in 2 days, keep trying :)

Don't mind that please, in the end you will have more city slots. When we conquer your cities ;)

DeletedUser

Don't mind that please, in the end you will have more city slots. When we conquer your cities ;)

that's what you've been trying to do for a whole 2 weeks already :) at the moment apart from those walls all my O54 cities have full troops, if you wanna ask about the result of sending CS's to my cities just go ask Lorax34. oh and pity about your 2k to 16k spy attempts, if you're so confident why not give me a try yourself?

edit: 30k dbp in 2 days turned into 53k dbp in 3 days, and my 33rd slot

DeletedUser

Seriously - this is all a pointless dull battle.

Also - you should all be keeping this stuff private as I would be embarrassed

Why?

2 powerful alliances with good players - focussing on a few players that are in a foreign ocean away from their core base.

Even if all the cities are taken - you still fail on the basis that it's taking two alliances to do the job.

Stuff like this is why I stand by my point that sigma is rubbish at having any proper wars.

Move on, let it go and save us all from this pointless posturing and regain some quiet dignity :)

Now Rep me!