WoE What's going on?

DeletedUser

Seriously - this is all a pointless dull battle.

Also - you should all be keeping this stuff private as I would be embarrassed

Why?

2 powerful alliances with good players - focussing on a few players that are in a foreign ocean away from their core base.

Even if all the cities are taken - you still fail on the basis that it's taking two alliances to do the job.

Stuff like this is why I stand by my point that sigma is rubbish at having any proper wars.

Move on, let it go and save us all from this pointless posturing and regain some quiet dignity :)

Now Rep me!

Can't agree with you more here Dalmasio, truth is I've told the O54 coalition that WoE doesn't express any interest in O54, all the ex-W.T.F.R players have quit apart from Dyames whose cities are extremely close to the O55/54 border and Keani who has already been colonising in O55 extensively.

However the diplomats I've had conversations with all seem to be stalling for time to extend this pointless fighting. Commands have been passed down for all WoE O54 cities to be turtles (Dushan's own game) and to concentrate in O55. We will probably eventually lose all our O54 cities, but at the dbp rate we're getting now it's worth it :)

DeletedUser

They weren't inactive when we took them, lol. After Legion disagreed about us trying to force him to stop conquering within 54 (Per agreed with WM) he decided to quit. Belona decided that instead of losing a city from someone she was going to quit...lol. And then Aist just stopped playing without a word.
Now we have another player in 54 that is quitting...so you see the original few we recruited are quitting and they are being gobbled up.

Wow! Go back after a month to see how things are going, and I see a lot of... misrepresentations of the facts. Derek, I NEVER attacked a city/player in 54 after I joined WoE, except cities/players you said we were allowed to. I obey my alliances rules, even if I dont agree. You posted a map with a line in 54. The line represented how far in 54 we were allowed to attack. About 3 islands deep in 54. I attacked cities/players in the small area in 54 we were allowed to attack. Wonder why you would say this. I was told by Theracerct when Belona and I were looking to join WoE that 54 would be our playground. First we were told to wait a few days before attacking, then it was 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, we were told that we would not be allowed to fight in 54. :( I spent a lot of time warning you that WM was not to be trusted, and that JoNuff and angelock were calling the shots behind the scenes. YOU chose to believe WM, not your new recruits. Bad mistake. I see now that WM turned on you. The players from .W.T.F.R. that joined you quit 1 after another when it became obvious that you would not support us, simple as that. Some players in the alliance DID help, but the alliance as a whole, including you, would not support us. If we had been told from the start that we would have to move our accounts wholesale into 55, Belona and I would never have joined WoE, and the 5 players that followed us would not have joined either. As for Belona quitting to not lose a city, that is correct, but not all of it. In over a year of game play, and being in top alliances in core oceans, Belona had never lost a city, even being a target of a top rank alliance in a core ocean for 2 months straight. She wasn't going to start losing cities now due to you not supporting her. Things happen, and sometimes things dont work out. But dont lie about us m8 to make yourself look good at the expense of our reputations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow I do not have time to read all of this...Why dont you guys try to shorten the stories abit :p

DeletedUser

I think I can shed some light on this. Legion*, Belona, etc. were all villians of war after war in ocean 54. They shot their mouth off, then became refugees on alliance after alliance, finally ending up in WoE. They didn't quit... they started getting constantly hit by various people in O54 and decided to run away as usual. There just were no alliances left to run away to, so they closed their account.

Just for fun, here's a message Legion* sent me when he was in .W.T.F.R. right before we went to war with them, and he ran to WoE.

Legion*

Incidentally, looks like Legion* got assassinated, lol. And, honestly, who puts smiley faces at the end of threats? What is he a 13 year old girl?

I'm not sure what his issue about TG refugees is, but he was a TG refugee. He threw a tantrum when his buddies didn't want to go to .W.T.F.R. with him, so he called them all refugees.

He's talking about his "friends" WoE. He told almost all alliances in 54 that he was going to WoE and that they would protect him and come after everyone else. In fact, they all continued to kick the dog while WoE had a pact with WM. So, they kicked the dog enough and it bit them.

I think the problem was that WM heard WoE say that they would not enter O54, but no one believed it. The fact was that these guys were still taking cities in O54, attacking, and taunting all the while incorrectly thinking they could hide under the skirts of their mom. They just bit off more than they could chew.

I spoke to derek, and he seemed trustworthy. But, if these guys represented WoE in 54, then they were screwing you guys diplomatically. You just picked the wrong bunch to join you.

I just wanted to clarify what it looked like from the other side. It wasn't as rosy a picture as I see it painted here. To 54, it looked like WoE said one thing, and completely did another. That's why WM broke the pact, not because they were scared of those members of WoE that were in O54. As you can see, those members were not even a challenge. We had beaten them when we took out TG, then again when we took out R. They just finally ran out of places to run.

There are so many fabrications in this post of Angelock's that its past the point of lies, he must be on drugs and in lala land all the time. :)
1. We were never refugee's of any alliance in 54. The only alliance we were fighting was The Gathering, and we won that fight, becoming rank 5 alliance on the server, 1 in o54.
2. As to being hit by alliance after alliance after we joined WoE, Pure fabrication. Except for a few weak attacks from DTM, no one attacked me or Belona. :)
3. We were never in a war with kittenSmashers. If you ever attacked R, it was well after we had left.
4. How is it you claim we were refugee's of TG? We killed TG.
5. Assassinated? I have never lost a city in this game. Unless you want to count cities lost when I canceled my account. :p
6. No, I never told anyone except for R that I was going to WoE.
7. And I wonder how YOU claim to have taken out TG? You were in Legacy, the weakest alliance in 54. You claim that you and JoNuff took more cities from TG than any allaince in 54, you and JoNuff all by your selves! Wow!!! Except there were 3 players in R that took more TG cities that you 2 combined. Thats including all the TGII cities you hit. ;)
8. I dont taunt players Im fighting with. I rarely even respond when someone taunts me, except to send a smile face, nothing more. :) I dont see the point in it, a waste of time.
9. 1 more thing. You said I threw a temper tantrum when my friends in TG wouldn't join me in R. :D I had no friends in TG. My alliance merged into TG for 8 days, about 20 of us. We all left together, not 1 player that merged stayed in TG.
In conclusion? Angelock is a liar, pure and simple. And a bad 1. He talks about things he couldn't possible know about. He lies about things he DOES know about, and makes up the rest. I do not see WoE taking in refugees, which you claim we were. You talk about shedding some light on the subject m8. Funny, that. All you have done is show that you are that where the light never shines. :D

DeletedUser

Wow I do not have time to read all of this...Why dont you guys try to shorten the stories abit :p

1. WoE invited W.T.F.R and a couple of TG players after TG collapsed and W.T.F.R was going downhill

2. War Machine recruited some players and became the biggest alliance in O54 and stood up to WoE inviting people in O54.

3. A pact was made and an agreement was made that prevented WoE from conquering or inviting in core O54, only on the border so northern members could move into O55.

4. Dushan kept sabotaging WoE's CS's on the border on purpose, and together with a few uninformed attempts on inactive Bucking Frutal members, and possibly some unfriendly mail exchanges that the council didn't know of, WoE got into war with Dushan, which dragged KS and BF in because they were close allies.

5. A few leaders of WM saw the chance and jumped in as well using the same excuses as KS.

6. the O54 WoE recruits then started disappearing one by one, leaving a war W.T.F.R started in WoE's hands.

7. At the moment I'm in charge of relations with O54, I have expressed the mistake WoE has made in recruiting deserters in O54, and have suggested a resolution to ending this pointless conflict. However War Machine's council is stalling for time implying they want the war to continue.

8. Currently it's 70 WoE cities vs the whole of O54, however apart from reluxx, Dyames, explicit, keani and steve, the rest of the O54 crew are all original WoE members, so to conquer our cities it'll take WM at least 3-4 months (I've had literally the top 15 of O54 sending attacks and CS's at me and keani for days, but not good enough). I offered them a quick solution but chances are they won't comply.

9. This summary is mainly about WM not Dushan, because from my other posts elsewhere you would be able to gather that apart from a few members like inightstalker, a lot of Dushan members are turtles who can only conquer inactives or go for cheap shots.

DeletedUser

Sorry racer, .W.T.F.R. had just killed off TG and made rank 5 on the server, rank 1 in o54. I left W.T.F.R. less than a week after we had made rank 1 in o54. We were not "going downhill". Belona and I left .W.T.F.R. for personal reasons, internal problems in the alliance. Not because we were refugee's or the alliance was falling apart. .W.T.F.R. started falling apart AFTER we left, due to the fact that there were only 3 leaders, (2 founders and myself). Belona and I got tired of doing most the work so others could log on for a few hours and run their accounts. We didn't think the alliance would implode after we left, but it did due to both founders abruptly leaving the game after Belona and I had left. And I will say again, I would never have joined WoE if you personally hadn't told me o54 would be our playground. That was your choice of words, "playground". You also told me that MTP would be joining WoE in carving up o54 together. I really dont care about Sigma, I'm not there anymore. But I'm not going to have ANY players or alliances in any world sully Belona's and my reputations in Grepolis simply to spin things to make their story look better. And I certainly dont want to be in a alliance that would tell me what I wanted to hear to join, then tell me the opposite after we were in the alliance. And I know ALL the o54 recruits were unhappy about being told they could not attack in 54. So you have a total of what, 7-8 players, all thinking that they could stay in 54 and continue their battles. YOU recruited us, then the conditions we agreed to changed because DR didn't agree. Thats a problem with WoE's internal leadership, not the recruits.

DeletedUser

1. WoE invited W.T.F.R and a couple of TG players after TG collapsed and W.T.F.R was going downhill

2. War Machine recruited some players and became the biggest alliance in O54 and stood up to WoE inviting people in O54.

3. A pact was made and an agreement was made that prevented WoE from conquering or inviting in core O54, only on the border so northern members could move into O55.

4. Dushan kept sabotaging WoE's CS's on the border on purpose, and together with a few uninformed attempts on inactive Bucking Frutal members, and possibly some unfriendly mail exchanges that the council didn't know of, WoE got into war with Dushan, which dragged KS and BF in because they were close allies.

5. A few leaders of WM saw the chance and jumped in as well using the same excuses as KS.

6. the O54 WoE recruits then started disappearing one by one, leaving a war W.T.F.R started in WoE's hands.

7. At the moment I'm in charge of relations with O54, I have expressed the mistake WoE has made in recruiting deserters in O54, and have suggested a resolution to ending this pointless conflict. However War Machine's council is stalling for time implying they want the war to continue.

8. Currently it's 70 WoE cities vs the whole of O54, however apart from reluxx, Dyames, explicit, keani and steve, the rest of the O54 crew are all original WoE members, so to conquer our cities it'll take WM at least 3-4 months (I've had literally the top 15 of O54 sending attacks and CS's at me and keani for days, but not good enough). I offered them a quick solution but chances are they won't comply.

9. This summary is mainly about WM not Dushan, because from my other posts elsewhere you would be able to gather that apart from a few members like inightstalker, a lot of Dushan members are turtles who can only conquer inactives or go for cheap shots.

:)Thank you for putting it in short terms for me ;)

Now I am caught up on what is going on over there:D

DeletedUser

Reading all this rubbish Legion posted I feel sick now. Thank you at this point. lol
W.T.F.R. only become number one because Resistance merged into W.T.F. When W.T.F. merged into The Gathering they simple showed which kind of players they are, losing one city hurts for some people. Leaving TG after they realized that there are too many enemies than friends around confirms my assertion. Then after they claimed every TG as their refugees and wanted them all, did not work out they left W.T.F.R leaving everyone behind. Joining WoE of course was the safest option to go next. Before they joined them Legion told everyone that he will join his mighty friends and we should be aware that we wont win this war. Because everyone calls you refugees is simple because you started a war and left the sinking ship. And of course your alliance alone killed TG alone since every other alliance like KS, BF and WM stood their man and never merged into TG. Finally the reason you did not lost any city is you fled every time.

Of course Mr. you will call me too a liar but I dont mind. Just let the players here decide what to think.

DeletedUser

Reading all this rubbish Legion posted I feel sick now. Thank you at this point. lol
W.T.F.R. only become number one because Resistance merged into W.T.F. When W.T.F. merged into The Gathering they simple showed which kind of players they are, losing one city hurts for some people. Leaving TG after they realized that there are too many enemies than friends around confirms my assertion. Then after they claimed every TG as their refugees and wanted them all, did not work out they left W.T.F.R leaving everyone behind. Joining WoE of course was the safest option to go next. Before they joined them Legion told everyone that he will join his mighty friends and we should be aware that we wont win this war. Because everyone calls you refugees is simple because you started a war and left the sinking ship. And of course your alliance alone killed TG alone since every other alliance like KS, BF and WM stood their man and never merged into TG. Finally the reason you did not lost any city is you fled every time.

Of course Mr. you will call me too a liar but I dont mind. Just let the players here decide what to think.

First peice of truth I've read in this thread...:eek:

:)Thank you for putting it in short terms for me ;)

Now I am caught up on what is going on over there:D

Sadly, you are not caught up on the true events, just the B.S. people are writing. :heh:

DeletedUser

I would not say everything is rubbish, Theracerct is near the truth although he forgot to say that a pact was installed. The pact contained that they wont invite all r refugees only about 5 however they invited many more and told the ex-diplomat of WM that they did it by mistake. One of their leaders invited some players without coming back to the council. When the diplomat of WM asked about this issue he was promised that he will have soon his clarification. All in all this issue is unresolved to the point where I am writing this. This and the reason some of W.T.F.R did not really listen to the WoE leadership and still conquering cities in the middle or north of oc54 (WoE leaders interfered quick and warned their new recruits about consequences) the council of WM talked the first time about dissolving the pact of WoE.

DeletedUser

Perromil, there were miscommunications involved in your claim. As I have talked with sgu04mu before the O54 war against WoE, TG and W.T.F.R members were concerned in the O54 mess. War Machine recruited members from TG, WoE recruited members from TG, however the then all important leaders of WM, namely dentheman and bob (the kid) accused of only the TG members recruited into WoE as refugees. That was purely a display of greed.

Also on the invitation issue, I gave a full list of members we were going to invite, with Ervod clearly stated as having been invited, however just waiting for his return from vacation, to sgu04mu and I recommended him to present the list to the then leadership council. Obviously WM had a badly organised leadership because the list they got was the old list DerekRisen001 drafted up and not the final copy.

If you want proof of the mail between me and sgu04mu I can send it to you via in game mail.

DeletedUser

Then it might be a miscommunication thing
But that's funny because why told Derek that e.g. Tays was not on the list and he was invited by mistake?

DeletedUser

Tays was mentioned to sgu as well in my mail as part of the list.

an approximate quote from me was something like 'we didn't want to invite any northern O54 members but with lots of referees we would like to limit the northern members at ais and tays and only those 2'

there was no discouraging response from sgu04mu.

and even though Derek is the founder of WoE, he is busy with real life, so sometimes he isn't completely up to date with everything, however every time he gets on he has a large number of mails to go through so may reply some mails before reading some later mails which would have affected his prior responses. and the list was one of them.

On WM's part, bob/den/khalni/lothar always had different stuff to say every time we mailed them, so we weren't sure who was really running the council or if the leaders talked to each other frequently enough, so there may be miscommunication within WM's council itself. If there is, I'm sure nobody from your council would like to acknowledge it since it would be just a tad embarrassing as well.

DeletedUser

Derek told me and why should he not be right at this point that someone was invited by mistake from one of your leaders. He promised to take care of it and come back to me but never did. I understand RL issues but neither you wont acknowledge that there could be a miscommunication think at your alliance. So if you told Mu something different than Derek told me mhm

DeletedUser

Of course there were miscommunications within WoE, I just hinted it that DR has a lot of RL issues to deal with that's why some of his replies may lack information that was decided in the council but in a mail he hasn't read yet. Either way it got WoE into a mess W.T.F.R started, and resulted in the O54 coalition against WoE. But now the people who caused the war, namely those who have already quit, have....well...already quit, so any more conflict in O54 against WoE is a brand new conflict directed wholly at WoE.

I have already suggested an easy way out but since WM won't listen we're just gonna make pacifying O54 as hard as possible, it's entirely not in our interest to have anything to do with O54 but WM leaves us no choice.

DeletedUser

as I said I understand RL issues very well mate
You are taking about oc54 and that WoE dont have any interests but since this conflict has started many cities were taken in that ocean and it seems that there cant be ever a good solution?

DeletedUser

If you have a look in grepostats for all city losses of WoE, you'd see that there's a massive bunch from inactives in O54. Where did the cities go? to WM and Dushan, if you talk about cities taken in O54, I think WM has gained more cities than they would've gained off W.T.F.R otherwise. We didn't do much to retaliate, only a select few players did but then RL was too busy for them, like blackrob. Legion/Belona etc quit within the first 2 weeks of the conflict, I'd say WM got more of a bargain than anything else.

DeletedUser

The excuse of RL come on, I heard another story from some of WoE referring to Belona/Legion. and it was not the RL excuse. What was W.T.F.R not really proofed, never fought an real war (except Resistance). more hiding and waiting for the real moment, but you cant know this. Most of your recruits hided in TG and then after things did not look good they changed alliances again.

DeletedUser

RL issues make perfect sense here. If you dont have the time to play that much would you rather be in a safer alliance than an alliance with tons of enemies? of course I wouldn't know the full history of those recruited in O54, but you can never fully eliminate RL issues and blame everything solely on being scaredy cats.

But that's that, what's done is done, now you've got the more active WoE's to deal with, and DN to deal with. I'll make sure to be an eyesore in O54 just to annoy the WM leadership that thinks its so good.