WoE What's going on?

DeletedUser

so one WoE member told me that Belona left because she did not want to lose ONE city. and she never lost one, she wanted to keep her stats clear.
-interesting

the more active WoE's whereas one by one goes to vacation.
ah and I understand the RL situation here. Summer and so on...

Have never heard that DN was interfering here. If you take a look at the map you would see no point for them to jump in. However dont really know what their intends are, so dont get me wrong here. just my thoughts. Another one would be if DN jumps in that war it would also not beneficial for your alliance -maybe losing some space and area to them.

Lol seems that you and me are doing a dialogue is there anyone else :D

DeletedUser

I'm lurking ofcourse
emoticon-bandit-32px-image-picture.png

DeletedUser

even though this game is all about competing with world wonders, but WoE and DN are arguably the closest of allies in Sigma, we're willing to help them with just about anything. Of course there are agreements for WoE to not conquer in O45 and for DN to not conquer in O55, but any other oceans are fair game. If you check grepostats, you may see WM has lost 2 cities to DN already.

well you're purely blaming it on those players being total deserters, but you don't know that Belona had her semester final exams around the time she quit as well did you? as I said this game, apart from for people who have no lives like Ljuba, will always be interfered by real life, as much as they may be scared to lose cities, RL also played its part. I'm not saying just because RL has taken its toll I'm not discontent with those players, of course I'm not happy with them quitting when we believed they could have made a choice, and I have clearly mentioned it in my mails to WM leadership, that's why I wanted to negotiate a ceasefire in O54.

DeletedUser

Of course there are agreements for WoE to not conquer in O45 and for DN to not conquer in O55, but [any other oceans are fair game.

Erm - I don't know if that's strictly true. If either you boys enter our playground I'm sure one or two of us would have something to say about it ;)

You guys don't pee in our sand pit and we'll happily keep out of yours (D)

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Dal Im sure we already have that type of agreement but it just wasnt mentioned. :)

DeletedUser

If you point out a fact then pls have a look where they were conquered. Not in oc54 in the middle of oc45. and they told the ex TG players about it that the time will come they will take their cities. So oc45 is not a WM ocean. We dont care about that island.

I dont blame anyone but the story of Belona was told me that way. Why should anybody lie at me about this issue?

DeletedUser

Dal, 'any other ocean' is implied as other than the centre oceans, WoE has no interest in O44/54 anyway, in O44 we'll just get thrown around by MTP :p

and perro as I said more than once RL played a part in it, nobody lied to you, its just nobody knows the full story (I'm sure they didn't mention the stress she had with her assignments and such when you were told the story), and frankly I don't care about those players since they deserted the battlefield.

As for your O45 cities, even though it's not your ocean, WM is still sending support to protect those cities to get bp. That just proves that even if a big alliance has cities in oceans they're not interested in, they won't pull out without a fight. What WM was asking for WoE to do is to give up all O54 cities without a fight, hypocrites much?

Oh and damn I wish Ljuba is on the forums, your all Mighty senator Zerksis just attacked me with over 200 biremes and a CS. and the support in my city is from another Dushan member. Again I lost 0 population apart from 375 militia, thank you for leading and training such pro members in such a pro alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since the case of the refugees does not play any role anymore I just let it be. There is said too much about it. Good Luck in other worlds those who quit.

as for me I never wanted WoE to get out, or to give up anything. But who will give up a city without a good fight? At least the players can make the best out of it. Dont you think so?

DeletedUser

Well everything's too late now, sgu organised this so-called Dyames day, and now WM is trying to get into O55, as you guys won't help us secure the O55/54 border we're being forced to securing it by force, we still don't have any intentions of advancing inside O54. O45 border we're allied with DN, O44 we have no interest in going and we're pacted with MTP, O54 could be easily resolved by negotiating a pact, but the WM council is the entity making this impossible.

DeletedUser

I know what kind of pacts here are on sigma, the same WM and WoE tried. The council is now discussing sth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys! Can't we just get alone? Why can't this be a peaceful server? :(

DeletedUser

well you guys have been 'discussing' ever since I gave you the proposal. in fact you never got back to me about your final decision with the council. When you said you'd get back to me soon, I didn't know 'soon' in the WM dictionary meant 'never'. now that WoE is back on track, and returning to its full strength again, I'd be careful about taking too much time making sensitive decisions

DeletedUser4672

There is not a member of WM council discussing a pact fullstop with Woe this is a excuse WM keep flinging out.You either wanna fight or not thats how this game goes
Either grow some and stick to your guns, war or not or keeping hugging each other in 54
In previous worlds there was a 24 hour ceasefire in regards to negotiations Wm have gone beyond that and take the mick.
Also losing citys in whatever ocean it is, is still a loss for your alliance to another you cant just go oh we didnt want that city we gave it to you.

P.s DN much love to you guys lol

DeletedUser

There was a merger and stalled the thing.

Ah and blackiris thank you for the explanation how this game works much appreciated.
You are talking of previous worlds good to hear you played else where too but this is Sigma and Sigma will remain Sigma. There is now rule or guideline at all here. Such agreement with 24hours was not made.
If LS/Biremes need 8 hours down there why do you think we should stack it there. No real reason to put much effort in it and fight for this cities. only getting some good bp.

DeletedUser

DR, there was a merger between WM and KS.

and khalni I see WM is trying to get inside O55, bad news for you guys you'll be pushed out of here as fast as MTP is going into O54.

DeletedUser4672

There was a merger and stalled the thing.

Ah and blackiris thank you for the explanation how this game works much appreciated.
You are talking of previous worlds good to hear you played else where too but this is Sigma and Sigma will remain Sigma. There is now rule or guideline at all here. Such agreement with 24hours was not made.
If LS/Biremes need 8 hours down there why do you think we should stack it there. No real reason to put much effort in it and fight for this cities. only getting some good bp.

Its called common curtsy, also revelation and such believed the 24 hour rule in this world for peace talks.

so defending your player's or friends citys aint important?

Also 8 hours isnt very long plus you take into account the time it takes for the cs to arrive, so a cs has 3 hours to reach your friends least you can get ls in to help break a siege, and it even better if the cs is longer

DeletedUser

Nothing is valid as no one negotiated. you cant argue with rules you had in former times.

blackiris
I explained it to you once I dont want to give it a shot twice maybe you dont want to understand me

DeletedUser

Rules with are useful to remember

34.War is good for business

however also don't forget

35.Peace is good for business

link that with rule

45.Expand........or die

and the choice is clear.

If you need help - please refer to rule

177.Know your enemies ... but do business with them always.

Remembering these rules will lead you both to a very profitable future - provided you get the point.

DeletedUser

rule #4 Double Tap <-----Think thats a little more important

Huzzah! Firelord didnt really leave! :)