Wolf Pack

DeletedUser

Those points alone would get you entry well enough. Whats with all the alliance changes? Your profile shows 12.
Gonna have to cancel my application, looks like my tau alliance will be joining and i'm just gonna join them.
But the alliance changes were during the boring part of tau when i was like 50k, as you can see i've been with Enigma for a while now :p

DeletedUser

I am the founder of the Prophets of Misfortune and we will be looking for more active players that are either in 055 or wanting to start there. Get in touch in game or on forums just PM me and I will check your previous out. Most of our members came over from TAU and we make up some of the top players. So as I said if interested PM me.

...and you felt a need to post this in Wolf Pack's thread why??

DeletedUser

I am the founder of the Prophets of Misfortune and we will be looking for more active players that are either in 055 or wanting to start there. Get in touch in game or on forums just PM me and I will check your previous out. Most of our members came over from TAU and we make up some of the top players. So as I said if interested PM me.
make your own thread

DeletedUser

You are not in the pack, get out of our den.

DeletedUser15240

Guys, post was deleted, as it was in the wrong thread obviously, but try and stay polite lads ;)

DeletedUser

Geez, Curly...The wolves were hungry, you could have let the post ride :)

DeletedUser

Greetings from a Wolf of many years... I'm new to this world but NOT new to the ways of our namesake. Though alone at the moment, I hope to attract the attention of an alliance I can support and be supported by with honor and dignity. Mean time I stop by to wish good luck to you all. I hope our paths cross in peace.. If not..let the blood flow with honor..

Be Well
TheGrey_1
aka Grey333
Grey Wolfs Pack