wolf pack

DeletedUser

were not connected to any other wolf pack our leader decided to call it that im just the second in command
and on the plan note he was talking about them this post was if any oc 56 player without an aliance who fulfilled the requirements he could join

DeletedUser44027

were not connected to any other wolf pack our leader decided to call it that im just the second in command
and on the plan note he was talking about them this post was if any oc 56 player without an aliance who fulfilled the requirements he could join

Many years ago, people realised that communication through words could be very confusing, so they invented a system of rules to make ideas clearer in written form. They called it... Punctuation. Use it.

DeletedUser44250

At this point all i could recommend is not to send alliance requests to people who are already in alliances and not provide a reason for it.

DeletedUser13240

Yo, ^^^
An' yer would be findin' this acceptable?
If ya don'ts supply some sort o' missive with yer request there be no response

I wants ta know why ya thinks I be good fer yer folks.
Just to invite me be stupid.
Why did ya think I were a match fer yer alliance?
There be numerous other questions that be relevant, an' need to be asked.

yer questionin'
unit

DeletedUser

This is they're way to try and get the founder of the best ABP alliance to join them? By de-repping him and providing this as a message?
Thread: Stupid -rep messages from the Dyme Forum

join wolfpack noob

I am in O44, I really want to go over to O56 and fight the boring rim battles!

DeletedUser44027

well, wolf pack still exists. The only problem being saltyjesus left to create this "Global Legion of Chaos"