Woman only alliance

DeletedUser

the name is WOMAN ONLY ALLIANCE and will be changing soon :) RECRUITING ALL WOMAN WHO WANT TO KICK SOME ONLINE BUTTS!

DeletedUser909

Isn't Gene a guy's name?

Good luck with the "women only" thing. There are plenty of men/boys who play using feminine names. Just as there are some women/girls who use masculine names. How are you going to tell who's actually female?

DeletedUser

Isn't Gene a guy's name?

Good luck with the "women only" thing. There are plenty of men/boys who play using feminine names. Just as there are some women/girls who use masculine names. How are you going to tell who's actually female?

im not sure but i have some ideas!! My middle name is Gene. Maybe well req a facebook confirmation or somethign!
If any of you ladies want to join out there let me know! :D
and of course you too Betsy!

DeletedUser340

I'm in my real name is babera mcIhaveawomb ... I'm 22 and hang around in the shoe section of my local supermarket.

DeletedUser

Im suprised this hasn't been abused more. Maybe Betsy's quick intervention caused people to be scared :p

Mayeb you should put what ocean etc so that they know what requirements (apart form being a woman.) they need. And what direction to start in.

Also what about shemales?

DeletedUser

Sorry but...

this is going to fail :O You aren't gonna find to many gals that have your exact requirements. I mean, facebook confirmation :rolleyes:

Unless you somehow get Betsy to join :D

DeletedUser4577

O.M.G. Guys! I wanna play! Im a girl too! (HAHHAHAHAHA...Its like being in the girls dorm ;) but...turns out its just a bunch of old guys sitting around after retirement)

DeletedUser

Why is it that when someone makes a guys only alliance, it is seen as sexist but when someone makes a woman only alliance, nobody cares? The definition of sexist is you judge someone based on their gender, not you judge someone because they are a woman. This is an intolerance i cannot stand! rawraiwnrfia:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

I think it would be great to have an all girls alliance...Boys vs. Girls! :D
But like its been said...I just dont think there are that many girls that play a game like this...it is a war game :p

DeletedUser

im sorry but this is a ridiculous idea lol, it will be full of men cybering eachother thinking they are talking to women.

Ew.

DeletedUser

Will they go to war on a monthly basis?

This isn't even my world, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that made me laugh so hard.

+rep

EDIT: I also think a women's only alliance sounds interesting if you could pull it off. I've been in alliances run by women before and they always do a good job :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be better if you called yourselves "The Amazons" or something: makes it seem less like you've just had your heart trampled on and more like you're a band of raging warrior queens.