Woman only alliance

DeletedUser4013

Ok, I've let you all have your fun with this for too long. Those posts that really don't belong here may be deleted, but from now on, I would like to see some positive encouragement. MeanGene, I suggest that you include a little more info about what you would like to achieve with this alliance, and what ocean you are based in.

However, this is a general notice to all, any comments that may seem degrading towards women are violations of the Forum Rules and will be dealt with accordingly. That is all :)

DeletedUser

this kind of springs to mind

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=365

I'd like to claim my former post was an original thought but it was adapted from the small ads section in "The Daily Fix" a journal from the Firmus Ixion Alliance, the publication of which became a social event in eve-online along with the killer8 videos and the songs produced by Curzon, one example being " eve-online is for bob"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IELcBwoh5KY

Even if you were at war with that alliance you always read the daily fix :) . Player generated content really did make that game.

I'm not in the least bit misogynistic, both of my alliances in alpha and beta have female leaders and they do a good job with all those male aggression hormones flying around :)

lets keep our sense of humour eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also think a women's only alliance sounds interesting if you could pull it off. I've been in alliances run by women before and they always do a good job :)

Thank you, Setamdar :)
Women sometimes can do better in some things like to do diplomacy things and stuff that you (aggressive) guys don't like.

StokieScott

Phrourach
The problem with trying to make this alliance work is probably the same as trying make any alliance work when you have strict guides on who you will allow into the alliance.

A major one (and only I can think of atm cause they just gone out head and should get some shut eye) is that if you are just asking women, there will be a slim chance you will get a good group of active women all grouped together in the same ocean it is more likely that they will be scattered around making it a logistical nightmare attacking places and defending them. After all it can be hard just to get a group of active players of any gender or whether they noob or elite or just middle of the road, which is why I would find it hard to pull of.

Therefore I would think the best way for you too pull this off, if you havent already though of it, is to try and get a group of active females and then make a pre-made alliance for a new world and get them all join in same direction at same time increasing you chances of getting that much closer to each other and hopefully for yourselves making it a seccess which I hope you do good luck :)

DeletedUser4577

Man...reading a few posts from here gave me some real giggles for sure...(war...once a month...oh man...)

I suggest a different approach. Amazons...place only girls in the leadership positions or give ALL the girls leadership positions..It would seperate it in a way.
I just dont think you will find enough girls in one server to join without needing a few guys to battle alongside you.

Good Luck though!

StokieScott

Phrourach
If you got an all men alliance there be too much testosterone flying through the forums and be doomed before it started :p

DeletedUser

Haha women are severely outnumbered on here...we're the minority XD Doesn't mean we don't kick butt though ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like we'll need to fight you online like we do offline, with chocolates, cheesecake, ice-cream and flowers and excessive amounts of pretending to care.

DeletedUser

Am I allowed to join you after wearing short skirt and putting up some makeup :p

please please please

DeletedUser

I Really Support Your efforts. I Accept That Women Has Really given Tough Time To Males In Every Field. Yes They Do Have Leadership Qualities.
The Can Be A Better Players and can face any challenge