Women's World Cup Final

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Who will win - Japan or The USA?

I fancy Japan, but I want the US to win.

DeletedUser29066

Picking US, but they'd better score at least 2, because I predict Japan will find a way to get at least 1

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
USA's offense seems to flounder a bit. We have had moments where we looked good but if Japan starts out agressive I don't think we can match it. Regardless I'm still rooting for us.

DeletedUser49358

Not gonna lie I do hope that U.S. losses this one just so I wont have to hear how great a role model Hope Solo is to little girls everywhere even after the leaked photos and domestic violence charges ect ...

DeletedUser29066

Not gonna lie I do hope that U.S. losses this one just so I wont have to hear how great a role model Hope Solo is to little girls everywhere even after the leaked photos and domestic violence charges ect ...

admit it, you secretly WANT her to hurt you ... but seriously, I won't root against my national team because of allegations against one player. Kids should stop idolizing athletes and have more realistic role models. Mine was the Pillsbury Doughboy, and I've done an exceptional job of modeling myself after him. White, rotund, and soft in the middle.:p

DeletedUser

4 - 0 already... 20 mins in xD

EDIT: Me and my big mouth, just became 4-1