Wonder Talk

DeletedUser4952

Haven't checked either of those threads in a while, but after what i just posted there it will likely be you and the other little noobies making excuses and avoiding me.
Nope. I am always here to see your politics.

DeletedUser21560

Given that you and true fear/noobs started all this after the merge by trash talking MGGA before any of us had said a word to you, that is sort of funny that you say that. I remember TF was quite confident at the time that they were better than us, look what happened to them?

Silver witch has been nothing but nice to you lot, so no need to try and criticize her work.

Noobs never "trash talked" you when you were down, we started "trash talking" you when you recruited half the world and picked an enemy 1/3 your size
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
We also did more than "trash talk" we made you leak cities left and right :)

btw nice WW ->bust<- op yesterday o_O

DeletedUser45989

nice silver sort of says it all about this world lol,
Alexander the OkayLochagos
Yeah she seems pretty cool. Wish MGGA had a few more like her .... I came here with silver just to break the boredom of HELIKE world as ww came to an end there but look we still here lol,, in all honesty silver is the best player I have had the pleasure of fighting alongside in regards of fair play and honesty you will not find one better on grepo,,,when we win a world we win it fairly

princess Kuini

Phrourach
nice silver sort of says it all about this world lol,
Alexander the OkayLochagos
Yeah she seems pretty cool. Wish MGGA had a few more like her .... I came here with silver just to break the boredom of HELIKE world as ww came to an end there but look we still here lol,, in all honesty silver is the best player I have had the pleasure of fighting alongside in regards of fair play and honesty you will not find one better on grepo,,,when we win a world we win it fairly
I have to agree, Integrity she has.. great poem Silver..
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif