Wonder War! Who will win?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10416
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We didn't just win Alpha because of the awesome members we have, but also because we were guided by a flawless leadership always making the right decisions at the right time. Thank you Essex, Iceman, FargoBear and many more!

vxgpb5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great Job Guys!!! At least some people know how to prioritize. Glad I could be of assistance with resources to these efforts while getting hammered.

DeletedUser

Fair play to you guys, well done.

Now lets get back to attacking stuff yeah? ;)

DeletedUser303

Congratulations, you are victors of the world on the terms defined by Grepolis.

You have basically won a sim city race to move stuff to build wonders, all the other alliances showed their incompetence in failing to either match your delivery on some of the wonders and also failing to knock you out of any cities apart from scho1ars early success.

I suggest the ease of your victory is a disappointment for Grepolis, perhaps the world was too old and the building too quick. A good war to achieve what you have done was the hope of many of us for the past year. A quick easy win is disappointing I am sure for many of us regardless of being winners and losers.

We are left with the old game of alliance dominance, the remaining alliances will hold between one and three wonders, lets see who is here at the end.

DeletedUser

We know what the WW race was, as did everyone. We have said we are very glad it was going to be over quick as donating for a month and not doing any building/growing/attacking, etc... was annoying. TSN did give us a challenge, we can't deny that. The donating was no walk in the park... if anything it was more time strenuous than attacking lol. Many were online donating as soon as trade ships returned, saving all favor to accelerate, not rebuilding at all, no parades, no nothing, but donating and accelerating.... but we all sacrificed to do it to win the award and to gain the benefits of the WW. Most are pretty meh, but some are very beneficial. So all of you who lost the WW race, but obviously tried, and even teamed up together to do so... don't dismiss our teamwork and success in another aspect of grepolis. TW-s seems to be one of the few original names from start of grepolis, and I see it very fitting we win the title of victors at the grepolis 2-year anniversary. We have faced a LOT of challenges over these past few years... and yet here we are, still standing strong. We won it with most of the original crew from tw-s as well.. not by recruiting every person that knew how to click donate. We didn't recruit much at all... if anything, we lost more non-loyal members, than we gained any.

DeletedUser

As much as you all would like to think, unfortunately TW-S will win because of sheer numbers and incredible leadership. The amount of cities that The-Iceman has is intimidating to the newer players, and they have BP galore.

DeletedUser

I don't think you have an alpha account anymore, so just an update: TW-S is actually the third largest alliance now. TSN has like 19 million more points and like 47 more members at #1.

Thanks for comment about our leadership though =)

DeletedUser

TW-S has won and is the first Alliance in the whole grepo(English version) to have completed all the 4 WW
Congrats TW-S!

DeletedUser

TW-S has won and is the first Alliance in the whole grepo to have completed all the 4 WW
Congrats TW-S!
Let me correct you.First alliance to complete 4 WW in english grepolis.And here is the proof.
winningworld.png

(Greek alpha 8/12/2011)

DeletedUser

Whoa, how did TW-S fall behind? I still do think they can clutch it and win the war, and with all the world wonders complete all they have to do now hold them down :p

DeletedUser

Other alliances merged together.

TSN, Invictus and FU have all been trying to take towns on our WW, I will give them that. But as we have always known... and not gotten a good chance to observe... defense is sooo much easier, and so much more rewarding BP-wise. It is great now that we all share the BP instead of just the town owner getting the BP. The WW have turned into a constant DBP farm for all of us as well.

DeletedUser

Wow. It sucks that my Alpha account got deleted. I want to go back now :( Anyone wish to gift an account? :p

DeletedUser

Ok. I saw the announcement that some alliance finished four wonders in this world. I play on Chi. I'm really just wondering what happens after someone wins the world wonder race. Is that it? Game over? or do the wars continue? Can you knock down their wonders and still win?

DeletedUser

Nope, wars continue
kill their wonders and get all 7 to get the ruler of the world badge.

DeletedUser

congratulations

on CZ alpha awarded Ruler of the World (7 of 7) more then 6 week ago, some wonders builded two times ;)
94vladce.jpg

now waiting for HeroesWorld .... and waiting, and waiting .....and betatest of HeroWorld playing... and waiting...

DeletedUser

lol - i wonder when the czech and greek Alpha worlds of grepolis started. surely it had to be before the english Alpha world started?