Wonder War! Who will win?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10416
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Apparently nobody from TW-S acknowledges BigDawg lol, no surprise there.

DeletedUser

He is famous because of his jumps ;) Some people would do anything to survive ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I find strange is that both sides are willing to trust him after his jumps.
I saw TW-S, Agoge, and Synergy/Invic in his "resume" on grepostats.

DeletedUser

That couldn't have been related at all to the stacking of the inactive player's cities right before the attacks..

DeletedUser

Is there a list some where with all the effects of the world wonders?

DeletedUser

That couldn't have been related at all to the stacking of the inactive player's cities right before the attacks..
I find you conspiracy theory a bit comedic
It couldn't possibly be the fact that we had them all trip wired :)

DeletedUser

BigDawg was pretty quick to hop over to TW-S and mysteriously you knew which cities were under attack, by the time the first attacks hit there should have been enough attacks going to clear it, but I guess the timing was a bit sub par.

DeletedUser

I asked everyone in alliance to send tripwires, large trips if possible to every WW towns. I sent trips to every town even before 2.0 came out I believe.

DeletedUser

Tripwires only tell when an attack lands.
They cannot tell if an attack is coming.

Well, who can deny that hogging in a few core oceans over a couple of months won't produce super-stacked cities?

DeletedUser

Yes, and you guys attacked towns well before CS, and we sent support when trips were hit, esp if member wasn't very active.

DeletedUser1594

go Ginormous!

lol. did anyone see? TWS lost a WW!
so much for being so capable at holding World Wonders.

But they are pretty great, still. another one to add to the milestones thread! First alliance to lose a World Wonder. ...think they're the first in all Grepolis worlds to lose one?? ...perhaps.

DeletedUser

A member left game without informing us.. not like you guys took it over.

Sad part... we already have the WW back so we didn't really lose anything. So joke is on you that couldn't even capitalize on us losing a level.

DeletedUser

Yea, jokes on us... we should really be making personal phone calls to all our members to ensure they are still happy with the game and don't plan on leaving.... we are such a bad alliance for not keeping track of every single member and what they are doing in RL that may interfere with their grepolis world and heavin forbid... ruin a WW for us... that we were capable of getting back before our slow enemies could manage to.

We made a mistake, sure. We are human. Based on the number of mistakes in all of your messages, I am assuming you are human as well. But we fixed an error quickly which is why we are a great alliance.

Go back to your hole, troll. You have how many wonders to lose? 1 and I bet that happens someday as well. And then as usual, you can have the choice of eating your own words... or maintain your typical ignorant stance.

DeletedUser

Haha I did wonder what the hell gino was on about, to be fair its not really "losing" a wonder and can hardly be laid at TWs feet for messing up.

But I enjoy your ranting all the same.

DeletedUser

As usual, talking to you is tiresome and pointless. He didn't leave the alliance for another, he left the game.. a while ago and we missed him INITIALLY going inactive, again a mistake on our end. He most likely left due to RL issues or getting bored of the game once we won the WW. WOuld have been nice for him to have let us know and we honestly thought we had more time as we did notice him inactive about 2 weeks ago and it usually takes well over a month for someone to get deleted. Maybe all past users that left without notice had gold remaining and that allows users to stay in game longer before going gray and maybe quixoti didnt have any gold. We had tried contacting him via his skype account but he never logged into there. That was only method we had to contact him outside game. It failed. We lost the WW, but regained it within a week.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again... we try to be proactive but can only do so much.

DeletedUser1594

umm. i can't give reasons for your life. if you choose to do something you find pointless, that's not on me.
talking to you is tiresome as well.
i never said he switched alliances. and already mentioned how he quit Alpha.

..'missed him going inactive,' then, 'we did notice him inactive'. ...maybe if I.... or i put a .... carry the one.... looked at it sideways?... i built an android so that it could explain this to me. its logic circuits blew up.

lol. you shouldn't have called him. maybe he has real friends now.

i hear you've been gunning Amill. guess i gotta start collecting my biremes. ... :(

p.s. You owe me an android.

DeletedUser

I fixed it for you:
"we missed him INITIALLY going inactive" so we thought we had more time like I said.

Collect your biremes, you should probably go all defensive now.

DeletedUser

I've been gunning? That's news to me.

As for the android, I've got the ultimate tub of lard bucket of bolts.