Top 12 Wondering about the Wonders: let the wonderment commence

DeletedUser

fishboy said:
wonders make me sleepy as they are so dull

if it were not for wonders then today/yesterday's events would not have happened. Fusion landed in one of GH's wonders with 300 incoming supports ranging well past the conquer time so we responded with a full alliance assault of over 400 attacks.

Guess who won?

*hint* the best alliance in Gamma

DeletedUser

...oh gez, always & forevermore, delusional

...Your right GrepoHugs are the best Simmers on GAMMA or as we call them BOB THE BUILDER. Congrats to them...
we're surrounded on all four sides by enemies in the top 5;
they say we're doomed...

we grow at our own pace, with our allies and all stick around together, and break many enemies' backs & diminished many others:
they say it's because our enemy's leadership failed; not that we ever succeeded...

we find good players on the rim to join us in the core (even though it'll be hell to join the collective that's an ocean or three away...):
they say our recruitment standards have fallen...

we all start building Wonders - some alliances attack our Wonders=fail; we attack their Wonders=success:
they say we're simmers...

Long Live the Doomed, No Standards, Simmers!!!
Rackhir

Last edited by a moderator:

fishboy

Phrourach
if it were not for wonders then today/yesterday's events would not have happened. Fusion landed in one of GH's wonders with 300 incoming supports ranging well past the conquer time so we responded with a full alliance assault of over 400 attacks.

Guess who won?

*hint* the best alliance in Gamma

We have to test you AJ to make sure you are as good as you say you are you know you would not have it any other way. You like the BPs we like the BPs

shame it was not you who killed the CS then I would have said well done :p

surley you could have attacked with 500 yourself mate

dam I miss are skype talks :(

DeletedUser3613

I envy you huggers, you get to kick back with a cold beer in the hanging gardens of babylon, its time like this that i think of that song ........ WAR ....HAAAAA........ what is it good for .... absolutly nothing ... say it again yeah ..........

Just wait till 3.0 is released Fusion FTW hozaaaaaaaaa