Wondering

DeletedUser13405

Just joined up with a team. Hope this world gets more people who have no desire to start with one city again since Beta and some of the great older worlds closed. Plus, this world has the major attraction of having no WWs!!!

DeletedUser

For some reason, this forum has pretty much always been quiet.

Solely my opinion, and from only my perspective, there's too much typing in game due to politics to spend a whole lot of time in this forum. And really, not much to say here either.

Now, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that there couldn't be stuff to say here, but lately, there's one small problem... Whatever is said basically ends up drawing you into the very limited option of a back and forth with Clive, which is a complete waste of time and energy.

To save you time and effort, I'll just demonstrate how the conversation will go:

Random Grepo Player (RGP): Wow! It's quiet here in the Achilles forum.

Clive: That's because I'm busy taking every enemy city in the entire world. Right this minute.

RGP: Oh... I must not be your enemy because you aren't taking any of my cities right now.

Clive: Are you in 44? If you're in 44 I'm taking your cities. I take lots of cities, everyday. I rule. Let me site some stats on how I rule: (insert a ton of random numbers here). And, by the way, here are my goals for ruling the world: (insert lofty goals here. something like 10 cities per day for the next two weeks.)

RGP: Wow! That's amazing!

Clive: Yes. Yes I am.

Note: Don't get me wrong, Clive is generous with his cities, very active, and a solid player, and in no way do I intend my comments to indicate otherwise.

DeletedUser

translation to every clive boast " i took another ghost but i and still a grepos god" .Why the developers have not realized there was a greek god named clive yet and added it into the game is just beyond wonderment :)

DeletedUser13405

Now thats a funny post P. Piper.

Just to stir the pot a bit...what say you Clive? That true? Are you a Grepo god? LOL!

U been called out, how do you respond?

DeletedUser

did i mention how good i am ....

i love piper - its a game and sorry..but i never said i was a god

i said I AM THE GOD

DeletedUser19223

Well guys if you KEEP this funny instead of the back & forth, maybe we'd have more post here.

DeletedUser

sure sure haha i love this Clive guy ;) i wonder what he'll always come up with to get everyone entertained??? 1tmb.jpg

DeletedUser

Archi is back (maybe)

Hello all!
I may join back this game and I am considering this world: could you give me some good advices about where to start and what alliance to join?
There is any major difference between Hero and Warrior Worlds the wiki is not aware of?
I never used heroes so far: have you got any tips about them?

Thank you,
(D)Archi

Last edited by a moderator:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Hello all!
I may join back this game and I am considering this world: could you give me some good advices about where to start and what alliance to join?
There is any major difference between Hero and Warrior Worlds the wiki is not aware of?

Thank you,
(D)Archi

talk to clivestraddle, leader of Sun Tzu Warriors

DeletedUser23986

Hello all!

Thank you,
(D)Archi

You do not have heroes in the hero world. Heroes will be added to all worlds at the same time.