Wonders begin

DeletedUser19140

So LoO have built the first wonder the temple of artemis... :eek:

who and which one will be the next?:pro:

Of course the next one will be from LoO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SE has 2 that are 9 maybe it will be them?

lol how much you wanna bet LOO will disband or lose half there members after WW is over???

DeletedUser19140

LOL I am sure lots of alliances will lose players once the wonders are over. SE has 2 at 9 but one of them is the temple of artemis which they cant finish...

DeletedUser

lol i don't think it will mater much epsilon will be closed.

DeletedUser

LOO, makes me want to change our alliance name to Pirates Of Orthia just so we can have poo for our Abreviation

DeletedUser4577

Congrats to LOO for doing a great job on the wonders. Great competitors and were the only ones able to take on SE.
SE has slowly become very slacking in discipline and activity but in the hay day they were a challenge for any around.

So congrats on the winners of Epsilon - Legends of Orthia

DeletedUser4577

Lol, No.
Everything good comes to an end. No real point to a game if it has no ending...It gets boring after the same thing all the time.

DeletedUser

Congrats to LOO for doing a great job on the wonders. Great competitors and were the only ones able to take on SE.
SE has slowly become very slacking in discipline and activity but in the hay day they were a challenge for any around.

So congrats on the winners of Epsilon - Legends of Orthia
Indeed SE in its prime would have been far more of a challenge then the shell we see before us whom call them selves SE kudos to you guys though for hanging around this long and not falling apart.

DeletedUser

SE has 2 that are 9 maybe it will be them?

lol how much you wanna bet LOO will disband or lose half there members after WW is over???
The true members will stay once the hero world is here and as long as they remain the core of LoO should forever be solid could the same be said for the pirates or will you even make it to the hero world? ;)

DeletedUser

thought you might appreciate that :p

Hmm just wondered does JB stand for Justin Bieber?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont forget the Savage. Man my spelling and grammar are gettting worse and worse reading these post. LOL!