Won't be returning to the game

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
I am going to make this post relatively short as not to waste my time or the few brain cells I have left.

I left Andros because of personal reasons. Those calling me a prick and me being told to f off in dms in discord well I've had enough. Slander my name all you guys want after how well I treated people. I would never ever say in a person's dm's f off. I simply blocked them. And if you are reading this I hope you feel good about yourself! This game is bringing you a lot on life isnt it.... hiding behind a keyboard. People will find with me I'm honest, straightforward, and hardworking.

I won't give this person any more minutes of fame. Now I will just address some more things.

Grepo hasnt bothered to advertise the game anymore so why should i bother to care about the game. Zero effort being put in by inno games. This game is dying yeah we can all agree on that, They wont even merge servers to make a larger world and fill in outer oceans. Whatever. Same old people in the game bringing politics into the game not making things fun as they used to be.

I have said my farewells to certain people I call friends. But will keep in contact with them because I'm that type of guy that just doesn't disappear off the radar.

To everyone reading this I wish you all the best. Play responsibly. Try to have fun I guess thats the purpose of this game. Don't be a toxic person.

Peace all.

Dave

Oh and all those who wish to spread hate in this thread well it's being monitored by the admins so don't get carried away.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I am going to make this post relatively short as not to waste my time or the few brain cells I have left.

I left Andros because of personal reasons. Those calling me a prick and me being told to f off in dms in discord well I've had enough. Slander my name all you guys want after how well I treated people. I would never ever say in a person's dm's f off. I simply blocked them. And if you are reading this I hope you feel good about yourself! This game is bringing you a lot on life isnt it.... hiding behind a keyboard. People will find with me I'm honest, straightforward, and hardworking.

I won't give this person any more minutes of fame. Now I will just address some more things.

Grepo hasnt bothered to advertise the game anymore so why should i bother to care about the game. Zero effort being put in by inno games. This game is dying yeah we can all agree on that, They wont even merge servers to make a larger world and fill in outer oceans. Whatever. Same old people in the game bringing politics into the game not making things fun as they used to be.

I have said my farewells to certain people I call friends. But will keep in contact with them because I'm that type of guy that just doesn't disappear off the radar.

To everyone reading this I wish you all the best. Play responsibly. Try to have fun I guess thats the purpose of this game. Don't be a toxic person.

Peace all.

Dave

Oh and all those who wish to spread hate in this thread well it's being monitored by the admins so don't get carried away.

Take care Dave.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
A classic example of you reap what you sow
smiley-emoticons-auslachen2.gif

You obviously can't tolerate your own medicine. Bye bye EZ GG IZI

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
A classic example of you reap what you sow
smiley-emoticons-auslachen2.gif

You obviously can't tolerate your own medicine. Bye bye EZ GG IZI
Just remember took 3 cities from your pathetic alliance. Oh and have fun taking my ghost cities cause unresearched almost everything! Nasty ain't it.

As for reaping what you sow yeah I understand what you are saying care to elaborate how this applies in my case. I simply played this game had some fun with some friends. Saw they ghosting. I simply don't have time for the game either so did the same as them. Why should I stick around in a world thats simply not producing as much fun as I once had at the beginning.

Here's a picture of me just taken! My glasses a bit wet with water since it was raining outside!

me.jpg

This is me without my mask that you see in my discord pic. I'm basically smirking here because you're just another troll behind a computer. Not afraid to show myself unlike some keyboard warriors.

I expect some more people to hop online. Don't have time to reply to everything but I'm enjoying my day went out for a coffee without looking at my phone....

Oh and VS you were in the miserable fail alliance back in neapolis! Admit it a lot of worlds you failed in.... now you're just gung ho that you are in a decent group.... I mean decent statistically but full of scummy people. lmao. There are some nice people in eh I will admit that just like anywhere. Not looking to start a fire. But you want heat I will definitely bring it to you. It's cold in my country as it is. I need warmth.

EZ you say. lmao had I actually stayed and fought like I usually do you wouldnt have took a freaking city off me.... jsut ask napoli what he hit in my city. Lost his harpy and manti nuke.

I'm tired of this game not as fun as it used to be. Again I won't be coming back maybe thats actually best for you because I would make your life hell in each server.... consider this a blessing.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Good old rule says that those who write the longest message has lost the discussion lol. First of all my PFP on discord is literally a selfie, and about the Neapolis thing, i have not played other .EN servers than en105 epidamnos, en110 leontini, en115 side and en138 smyrna. The rest have been for goldtrading :)

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Good old rule says that those who write the longest message has lost the discussion lol. First of all my PFP on discord is literally a selfie, and about the Neapolis thing, i have not played other .EN servers than en105 epidamnos, en110 leontini, en115 side and en138 smyrna. The rest have been for goldtrading :)
That's a nice selfie btw ngl you are handsome :p

You remember my bro bat soup right? apparently him and you were alright with each other. have not heard from the guy in ages. but i thought you tried playing serious there. i guess im wrong if thats for gold trading then alright. fair enough. as for long responses at least i spit facts.

At least I can back up what I say. City taken from deathtouch top 60 fighter. cried in my dms that he wasnt online the whole day. bs cause he even wisdomed my attack. city taken from rob h top 20 fighters. the guy sleep like nuts hard off for many hours at a time. city taken from cuddlybear while he was online top 10 fighters. Cuddly cried in my dm's calling me a noob and golding **** when in reality i made that gold for free from 54.... thanks for that. well have fun mate. nothing further to prove.

i won't lose sleep for this game anymore. will sleep as much as robh. as a majority of eh you guys are only good during the day. daytime attackers is what i call you lot.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I mean u ok at the game mate , but i just think it's a bit fun when you shittalk and then also jump ship, then you ghost after 2 days of being red...

Yeah me and batsoup started out cursing each other and then ended up having sweet love, that is how to meet ppl usually in grep. I think i wasthere for gold trade and then i played a bit for fun with him maybe, dont remember.

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
I mean u ok at the game mate , but i just think it's a bit fun when you shittalk and then also jump ship, then you ghost after 2 days of being red...

Yeah me and batsoup started out cursing each other and then ended up having sweet love, that is how to meet ppl usually in grep. I think i wasthere for gold trade and then i played a bit for fun with him maybe, dont remember.

Was having dinner.... delicious homemade bread! And soup to go with it... don't worry it didnt have any bats in it as if things could get worse in this world. I apologize for this next wall of text but it's worth reading.

Thanks I'll admit you are good at the game.... i mean stats wise. I mean you pull your weight. I had to rally people together in oa to have a run at brandon croak's city which i lead off with my ls clearances... those were some nasty hydras from him.

It's just demoralizing when this **** happens.... had to rally people to try and clean up the mess. Now have nothing much against you i mean if md was just saying hey i wanna hand off my cities to you guys well ofc you're gonna jump on that who wouldn't.... but md is getting up in my dms trying to act all lovey dovey tryign to explain **** to me.... like no way would i respect what he did. Can;'t change my mind there. If he ever messages me back imma just block him. As for you not caring about people's rl will md is not exactly a great person he's told the truth about his past life but what he does in game reflects his character. decent people ghosted cause they sick of this bs....

Your alliance was red to us in oa.... not sure if you had us red but you guys were having a go at us. So i took matters in to my hands saw a poorly bir stacked city and rallied up some mates to have a go at robh. Ofc if i was full strength could have killed it all myself.... i had 2k ls when christmas peacetime was over.

But yeah overall you're alright,,,,, i mean at the game. I wouldn;t talk garbage in that area to you. As for jumping ship to RaF well what was I supposed to do just wait for an invite from eh that wasn't coming. I mean I even told kuini that i would never join a red alliance thats the thing with me. At least with RaF they were nice with city swaps etc. Have made some bp off their cities too. So I'm like to her I'd rather join you guys.

I don't wanna talk smack but it's evident deep down she cares for herself.... and her own performance in this game. Altho she's decent at team player she's probably more nasty than you. Now I would laugh if she hops on here and defends her stupidity which i don't think is going to happen but I have enough loaded ammunition to take her down based on stuff she's said to me. Likewise she could go on about me but I have nothing to hide.

I will continue to reply once and a while when I see new comments here as you are the one who is mostly replying....

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
as a majority of eh you guys are only good during the day. daytime attackers is what i call you lot.

Most EN players to tend to only be quite effective when online. Learned this back in EN Gamma and the rule still applies today. That wasn't the case for US servers (primarily back in 2014 when the game still had a player base) that wasn't the case.

I've met only a few EN opponents worth even half the metal of a US based player, I don't think any of them play anymore. The Celt being one of them from the US servers. I skirmished with him back in the day, let it at a unknown had I stayed in that world instead of growing bored.

As a veteran whose been here since the 1st gen worlds: If you can walk away, you're stronger then most. Some of us have ghosts from the past that call us back...

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Most EN players to tend to only be quite effective when online. Learned this back in EN Gamma and the rule still applies today. That wasn't the case for US servers (primarily back in 2014 when the game still had a player base) that wasn't the case.

I've met only a few EN opponents worth even half the metal of a US based player, I don't think any of them play anymore. The Celt being one of them from the US servers. I skirmished with him back in the day, let it at a unknown had I stayed in that world instead of growing bored.

As a veteran whose been here since the 1st gen worlds: If you can walk away, you're stronger then most. Some of us have ghosts from the past that call us back...
my first world was actium never got much higher than 2k points there and got rimmed. i had quite an interesting profile and it wasnt exactly appealing to the enemy alliance.... but anyway yeah i mean being online and have alarm is what saves cities. even more so in conquest

AresSpear8

Hekatontarch
Dave if you are truly leaving the game, go out with honor and integrity. No need for your supposed last words to be parting shots on your alliance mates. Remember, it was you that surprised everyone and ghosted leaving a lot of players that were supporting you hanging.....and scrambling.

So as you tout your accomplishments and your prowess in this game also think about how you left it. For someone who had no time for the game you sure have found a lot of time today on the externals......time that could have been spent handing off cities. It is a twelve hour process.

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Dave if you are truly leaving the game, go out with honor and integrity. No need for your supposed last words to be parting shots on your alliance mates. Remember, it was you that surprised everyone and ghosted leaving a lot of players that were supporting you hanging.....and scrambling.

So as you tout your accomplishments and your prowess in this game also think about how you left it. For someone who had no time for the game you sure have found a lot of time today on the externals......time that could have been spent handing off cities. It is a twelve hour process.
Yeah i have found a lot of time on externals thats true.... i handed off 2 cities respectfully anyways. fake news to kratos and leedlee to the monster. i would have handed off more but thing is my parents just screaming at me to let go of the game. the only reason im on the externals is quite pissed at everything. don't think ive found a lot of time to just post here I'm doing other things too.... listening to music, going out for walks, half hour naps.

I didn't want to take shots at anyone but it's so funny how fast people turn on you.

News flash: ITS A GAME

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Also this is gonna be my last post.,.... only to return for dms from any friends who wish to keep in touch.

It's frankly not easy pulling the plug on something you love to do. Just picture this you have a gun pointed to your head.... and you want to pull the trigger but things keep you from not pulling it. Now I understand this is human life we are talking about and maybe this may not be what best described my situation. But with circumstances going on I had to make a call to pull the plug on the game.... and it's been a part of my life for years this game.

This is the very first time and last time I will have intentionally ghosted. I will hold my head up high because I always had faith in teammates and they had faith in me.... had fun times throughout the years. Even had many goodbye messages cause I thought I wouldn't return. But I keep my promises this is the last time you will see me.

Oh and Saib0t if you are reading this you have always been good in my books mate.... thank you for wishing me a happy new year in dms ingame. Keep your head up high and keep on trucking mate. You will always be my friend and if you wish drop me a pm here on the externals so we can keep in touch. But this is my very last post.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
@daveinator007 If you successfully pull the trigger on this game, mad respect to you. I've tried twice and I'm still here. Go enjoy the coffee, it's so much better when you don't have to rely on it to be up to dodge or snipe.... Man I havent had a really good cup of joe for a few months, except maybe on Christmas. ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Take it easy soldier, quitting is everyone's dream even if they won't admit it. Inno is only alive because of the addictive nature of the game. Will take a few more players doing what you are doing to crack the egg.

I have successfully quit this game around en133 and i must say that my life was never better than it is now lol.

I got a couple of invites to the conquest/revolt premades since then via discord that i still use for work, but i have no interest in wasting my time or sleep for this crap.

This game is a toxic dump that causes stress and annoyance, there is absolutely nothing fun about it anymore and its primarily a waste of free time.

I have successfully quit this game around en133 and i must say that my life was never better than it is now lol.

I got a couple of invites to the conquest/revolt premades since then via discord that i still use for work, but i have no interest in wasting my time or sleep for this crap.

This game is a toxic dump that causes stress and annoyance, there is absolutely nothing fun about it anymore and its primarily a waste of free time.
Wow. sorry you feel that way. For me it's a game I love. Good luck in the future @Dave and I will see you on another server I know it. :)

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Wow. sorry you feel that way. For me it's a game I love. Good luck in the future @Dave and I will see you on another server I know it. :)
altho i said my previous post is my last but i wanted to post again just to say im done with the game and i actually mean it.... there's this other game im playing but doesnt require me to lose sleep like this game does! if you guys play pokemon go you guys can add me lmao. yeah i know ya'll be like well dave that was a huge thing back in 2016.... well lots of people still play pogo and for me its a fun game and i can just turn off the lights and hit the hay at 10 pm. rofl

Ranga1

Strategos

True story. Same losers over and over thinking they good by spending money to beat newbies, good for a laugh though haha