Won't be returning to the game

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Why do yall play the game if you deep inside don't even like it? Just get out and free us that actually like the game from hearing your bs

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I dont play CQ :)
Lies, you are on 139 and CQ isn’t the spam game. That’s revolt, where you spam 6-8 cities into revolt so you can spam 4 CS and land 1…. ;)
Actually, 1 of my cities was one of yours during your first gold run on the server. It’s currently named N03, formerly No Quarter after rename from virtual self’s city, when I first took the ghost city lols!

Last edited:

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
altho i said my previous post is my last but i wanted to post again just to say im done with the game and i actually mean it.... there's this other game im playing but doesnt require me to lose sleep like this game does! if you guys play pokemon go you guys can add me lmao. yeah i know ya'll be like well dave that was a huge thing back in 2016.... well lots of people still play pogo and for me its a fun game and i can just turn off the lights and hit the hay at 10 pm. rofl
Good luck with everything Dave. It was good fun at times :)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
You should all never take this game seriosly its not something anyone should get uppset about,and failing at it doesnt mean anything or winning for that matter.

When a world Closes all the cities become Ghosts and no one remembers what even happened there :) pretty soon 20 new worlds open up and people just focus on that.

I remember the best time i had was when i was outside just investing in myself reading working out a little going outside, a lot of people really have busy lives once they stop playing this game and are happier for it i know from experience and from hearing others ingame :)

So take a break guys/girls come back rested find yourself a good team and just have fun trying to win (Use strategy,Diplomacy and make friendships)

Thats what me and my Team are doing on Pylos just having Fun but honestly like the other Teams there we cant wait for the world to be over haha :D

Sooner or later you will find the perfect team Like i did on Pylos like @VIRTUALSELF @Evil MeIinoe and so many others!

Be safe peeps tnx for reading :)

Forwandert

Taxiarch
Why do yall play the game if you deep inside don't even like it? Just get out and free us that actually like the game from hearing your bs

I think more people play the game for the people they're playing with rather than the game. It went downhill years back with some changes (Us oldies really aren't fans of change especially change for the sake of someone having a job to justify like happened numerous times, improvements that didn't improve just changed things)

Like Lethal said he got invites probably from people he would play with. I never look at the game or what servers are running anymore when I'm not playing at all, couldn't care less about it. I do still catch up with people on Skype and Discord though and they are my only encouragement to play. The game doesn't matter, we could be playing solitaire for all I care about it. Just this is the outlet for us to spend some time chewing the fat. If someone suggested a different game to play I would go and play that. Like I said though us oldies aren't fans of change and this is what we're used too.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I think more people play the game for the people they're playing with rather than the game. It went downhill years back with some changes (Us oldies really aren't fans of change especially change for the sake of someone having a job to justify like happened numerous times, improvements that didn't improve just changed things)

Like Lethal said he got invites probably from people he would play with. I never look at the game or what servers are running anymore when I'm not playing at all, couldn't care less about it. I do still catch up with people on Skype and Discord though and they are my only encouragement to play. The game doesn't matter, we could be playing solitaire for all I care about it. Just this is the outlet for us to spend some time chewing the fat. If someone suggested a different game to play I would go and play that. Like I said though us oldies aren't fans of change and this is what we're used too.
Domination is probably the best update this game has seen. You didnt really answer my question though, just start playing new games and find new friends in those communities instead of haunting this game's externals with boomer stuff?

Forwandert

Taxiarch
Domination is probably the best update this game has seen. You didnt really answer my question though, just start playing new games and find new friends in those communities instead of haunting this game's externals with boomer stuff?

I didn't answer your question and you posted something about Domination (which I never mentioned) and a load of drivel. What was your point?

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I didn't answer your question and you posted something about Domination (which I never mentioned) and a load of drivel. What was your point?
That you say it went downhill some years ago with changes. Truth is that (other than aphro and ares being broken at release), the previous updates have been brilliant. My point is still "why do you play this game or stay on externals if you dont like the game?". Find new friends on other games, it's not very difficult :)

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
I personally think , advertisement is a must to promote the game. The reviews and ratings for the game have dropped alot over the years when you check it out online. I really believe morale is key to keep the smaller guys in game and keep their interest for future worlds to do better. Also, those smaller good players are important to attack the low morale cities - so it keeps a good balance for alliances to recruit well.
I personally feel that spending money on any game is always going to be there to be the best, like fifa, fortnite, minecraft when it was big and loads more......
The graphics and platform itself really appeals to the vets of the game as it maintains that retro gaming feel to it, so younger guys it prob isn't your thing when it comes to wham bam fancy graphics and action.
I play the game because I enjoy it and luckily have time to be woken at any time to send an attack or defend a city, some don't. Also, the community within grep is massively important, we all meet many people we regard as friends or foes, but we all do talk and it brings us all back.
Just my opinions, from a lowly Lizard. I am no where near a big spender on the game, but with gold markets and the extra time put in, anyone can become a decent attribute to any alliance. :)
Much love to all and all people are strange , Mojo

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

exactly i would have never even played this long if it wasnt for certain people that i enjoyed our joint game time(mostly discord voice/chat banter) - they know who they are lol

even tho i miss loads of them idk if just playing with them would ever get me back into the game, even if i made a vow to never stay up, not give a single $ to the inno or play super duper uber competitively its still a hard sell, there just arent enough moments of joy here, i would rather catch up with some of them on discord as you do and that would be it, im more interested in whats up with them than the game itself lol

i havent forgot about the Amsterdam tour @pyropirate il ring you up when this crap calms down.

Soon my company gonna be making big $$$$ for us to take a trip to NYC for @Mole man 420 BBQ ;)